Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Mod: Market place for sale add

Old 10-10-2014, 02:53 PM
NorthSideRacing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Mod: Market place for sale add

I am curious as to why my for sale thread is showing, but its closed? Can someone inform me of why?

Thanks,
Old 10-10-2014, 07:54 PM
SR71
Lead Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 305 Likes on 166 Posts

As stated in the rules.

Marketplace - Private Classifieds Posting Rules

All sellers are required to post at least 1 picture of each item listed in ad to verify ownership of said item(s) AT THE TIME OF POSTING WITH A VERIFICATION SLIP that shows the seller's My350Z.com USERNAME and CURRENT DATE. IF NO VERIFICATION SLIP—IT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, NO EXCUSES.

While this does not prove without a doubt that the seller owns the said items, it will minimize/reduce the possibility of potential scams. Not having any access to some sort of digital camera is not an excuse and if that's the case, you can wait to create the thread until you can get the pictures. DO NOT CREATE A THREAD WITHOUT A VERIFICATION SLIP.

Any and all threads that do not adhere to this new rule will be deleted without prior notice or warning and the user will be given infraction points or banned. Although this is a minor infraction, this is to show you we are serious about maintaining the integrity of our marketplace section and our forums as a whole. Please do not complain to a mod that you were unaware of this policy, as they have been in place for years now.

Each thread must have price(s), description(s) and contact method for each item.

No "taking offers" unless your item is posted on eBay.
Create your threads in the appropriate Marketplace forum.
You get 1 thread for all of your items per Marketplace category/sub-forum. If you have 5 items to sell in the Suspension section, create 1 thread with all 5 items.
If you're looking for a particular item, post in the single "WANT TO BUY" thread stuck at the top of the appropriate section.
Selling multiple same items or selling like a vendor will result in a non-sponsor violation. a second instance will result in a Perma Ban
Do not link to other for sale threads (ex. Regional Marketplace) without including a full item description(s) in the new thread you created.
If direct linking to eBay auctions, completely list all of the details in the thread.
Some forums (ex. "Cars for sale" and "Wheels Tires") have their own special set of rules in the form of stickies, so please read them.
No Group Buys.
No more than 1 daily bump is allowed per thread. Excessive bumping can lead to removal of said thread.
If your item is sold simply state that it has been sold so others, including mods who close these threads, know.
If you are not willing to ship, do NOT post in this section. regional forums provide local pick up options.
All threads that have no comments within the past thirty days will be CLOSED. This will make it easier for you to navigate threads that are still relevant while avoiding those that aren't.

All "want to buy" posts are to be made in the stickied thread in the appropriate forums. No separate threads looking for items are allowed.