Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

how to activated account to start classified thread?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 03:32 PM
ky335i

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to activated account to start classified thread?

does anyone know how long or what i need to do to be able to post on the classified marketplace?

sorry new to forums
Old 10-22-2016, 07:15 PM
dkmura
General & DIY Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,292 Likes on 896 Posts

It doesn't take a lot of searching to find the rules posted in any of the FS sections:

Requirements In Order to Help Prevent Fraud

You need to meet at least one of the following requirements to post in the Private Classfields:

Member of the site for at least 90 days
Post Count of 500 or more
Be a Premier Member (to become a Premier Member Click Here)

The biggest problem on any major forum-based site is the classifieds. Many people get scammed every day, and most people out to scam don't want any trace of them being found. They will not hesitate to take your money and run, but if it involves registration/payment on their part, they are far less likely to do so. We can't promise it will be completely stopped, but this setup will provide us with a good "paper trail" with which we can track down scammers.

I know many people that have been scammed by people on forum sites that offer free classifieds, and I'm not talking a loss of little amounts of money. It is in our best interest to protect our members and our investment.

With that being said, if you are serious about selling parts on the board, you will need to meet one of the requirements. You will not be able to respond to classifieds, but will still be able to PM the members that post them. This setup, combined with iTrader, will give us the best defense against scammers.
Old 10-23-2016, 05:43 PM
ky335i

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alright i respect the rules and glad that theses steps are taken to prevent scams.

thanks for the response and info i appreciate it alot!