Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Boostedtrack350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So does anybody have any new updates on SGP related info? Has anyone talked to him?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:14 PM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by mrg1981
"will you actually do the work I'm paying you to do?"
Customers always forget to ask the simple questions.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:24 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
keeep your smart *** comments out of here

we know you are still all over mark's huevos...
Old 03-02-2009, 10:38 PM
iamdigital

Originally Posted by Boostedtrack350
So does anybody have any new updates on SGP related info? Has anyone talked to him?
Tried calling him 3 times and called the sheriff. Waiting on whoever returns my voicemail first to determine my path. Any bets
Old 03-02-2009, 10:44 PM
iamdigital

Exclamation

Originally Posted by coachk
www.altousa.com click on new products..then click on infinity/nissan RE5R05A

They have a kit specifically for the Z/G

Edit, clicked on the Nissan link. I noticed the Nissan kit is not under their high performance section although the PDF specs out higher load capability. What else is involved in "building" a tranny other than replacing these clutch packs (outside of VB, TC) Why is it $4K to do this service when those packs sell for ~$700. 15 hour job or 500 dollar hour is the question

Anybody build their own tranny on here?

Last edited by iamdigital; 03-02-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:32 AM
NorthSideRacing

Originally Posted by Robert_K
All of this could've been solved by driving a 6 speed. LOL

In all honesty... wish all parties on both sides good luck and getting everything resolved.
Oh boy! Your still swingin on them?
You dont know sh*t! Yet your stickin your nose back into the issue again

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Originally Posted by Boostedtrack350
http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...24#post9475024

Last edited by NorthSideRacing; 03-03-2009 at 05:37 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:48 AM
iamdigital

http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...d.php?t=513465

Here's the other thread I posted. This is where I got the responses to them actually having enough issues to close up shop.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:21 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Old School and Robert K?

He stated the obvious. Now he's a nut hugger because he had a good experience with SGP and says what he is thinking? Get real. Anytime anyone goes against the grain, everyone on my350 attacks. RK is not the guy giving you problems Quick...shift your frustration somewhere else.

I don't drive my car very often, but when I do, I beat the f*ck out of her. She's still running strong. Forgive us "nut huggers" for sharing our experiences
Old 03-03-2009, 08:54 AM
gotparts?

which is why some people have good experiences and bad experiences with sgp.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:11 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Not everyone tells the whole truth either.

FYI - I witnessed your little escapade at SGP Boostedtrack350. Not gonna mention specifics, but I was not surprised in the outcome.

Everyone has the right to get upset when they are wronged....but bitchin at the waiter before you get your food is never a good idea unless you like eating loogies.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:33 AM
turismo

Originally Posted by Old School
Not everyone tells the whole truth either.

FYI - I witnessed your little escapade at SGP Boostedtrack350. Not gonna mention specifics, but I was not surprised in the outcome.

Everyone has the right to get upset when they are wronged....but bitchin at the waiter before you get your food is never a good idea unless you like eating loogies.
It's deeper that what you make it seem to be. We're not talking about people ordering an intake, hose clamps or Greedy oil that have not received their parts yet. These are fully built motors, transmissions and stolen property that customers are out of 1000' and 1000's of dollars. I don't see how you can condone any of his actions because of a few satisfied customers.

You need to take into consideration the amount of time and money we invested into SGP and not having shiet to show for it. In addition to this, the lack of customer service!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:38 AM
turismo

He stated the obvious. Now he's a nut hugger because he had a good experience with SGP and says what he is thinking? Get real. Anytime anyone goes against the grain, everyone on my350 attacks. RK is not the guy giving you problems Quick...shift your frustration somewhere else.

I don't drive my car very often, but when I do, I beat the f*ck out of her. She's still running strong. Forgive us "nut huggers" for sharing our experiences
When you defend someone who has fraudulently stole from his customers, to me that is nut swinging.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:04 PM
gotparts?

when u bringing your lude up here curly dude.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:09 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by gotparts?
when u bringing your lude up here curly dude.
Give me by the weekend. Did you find out prices on the kit?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:01 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by iamdigital
Edit, clicked on the Nissan link. I noticed the Nissan kit is not under their high performance section although the PDF specs out higher load capability. What else is involved in "building" a tranny other than replacing these clutch packs (outside of VB, TC) Why is it $4K to do this service when those packs sell for ~$700. 15 hour job or 500 dollar hour is the question
Figure:
900 for tranny parts (Alto, nissan, misc parts)
250 for vb parts (transgo)
300 for tq parts (whomever)
~1450 give or take for parts

650 for vb labor (based on average of VB upgrades from different companies)

~2100 subtotal for parts and vb
~1900 labor to rebuild tranny. Let's say $100/ Hour. 19 hour job. Keeping in mind, I would imagine specialized tranny work hourly rate is more than general automotive hourly rate.

seems a little high I guess? Eh
Old 03-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Originally Posted by turismo
It's deeper that what you make it seem to be. We're not talking about people ordering an intake, hose clamps or Greedy oil that have not received their parts yet. These are fully built motors, transmissions and stolen property that customers are out of 1000' and 1000's of dollars. I don't see how you can condone any of his actions because of a few satisfied customers.

You need to take into consideration the amount of time and money we invested into SGP and not having shiet to show for it. In addition to this, the lack of customer service!
You say that sh*t like I haven't spent $50k on my car. No one is disputing the lack of customer service...just the single sided stories that I have witnessed first hand.

When you defend someone who has fraudulently stole from his customers, to me that is nut swinging.
Please show me where I defended anything Mark did. You reading the same thread I am? Don't start calling me out unless you wanna get into specifics. You've withheld a ton of info that I haven't said a damn thing about.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:21 PM
turismo

You say that sh*t like I haven't spent $50k on my car. No one is disputing the lack of customer service...just the single sided stories that I have witnessed first hand.

Please show me where I defended anything Mark did. You reading the same thread I am? Don't start calling me out unless you wanna get into specifics. You've withheld a ton of info that I haven't said a damn thing about.
Please disclose anything that I have left. Including issues dealing with myself. This is gonna good! I'll be waiting..........

Isn't it ironic that you and Robertk are the only ones who seem to good luck with him? Where's everyone else?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Boostedtrack350

And please disclose any one sided story about me too! I cant wait to hear how I screwed up! I had every right to be as pissed as I was! Please Please tell me how I went wrong here.

please mention the specifics. Maybe you are the one that doesnt know the truth. You think thats possible?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Please disclose anything that I have left. Including issues dealing with myself. This is gonna good! I'll be waiting..........

Isn't it ironic that you and Robertk are the only ones who seem to good luck with him? Where's everyone else?
Did you bounce a check(s) to SGP? I would have foreclosed on your car in a week had that been me. I would never mention someone else's finances but you asked....

How's the Autobahn block doing? Still knocking? Yea, the same one you were selling on here. Pretty shady.

What about those turbos on the SFR kit....no filters, turbos shot, wiring hanging out everywhere. Seems like you have bad luck at every shop you visit. I saw your ride the day you dropped it off.

How many shops touch that car before you went to SGP? TONS. Shop hopping at its finest.

Not saying you didn't get delt a sh*tty hand at SGP. I saw your car after the brake fluid and hurricane...shitty deal, really. I went through something similar, but Mark made it right. It didn't happen overnight, but it got handled.

I have a whole bag of this sh*t...should I elaborate?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Boostedtrack350

And please disclose any one sided story about me too! I cant wait to hear how I screwed up! I had every right to be as pissed as I was! Please Please tell me how I went wrong here.

Please mention the specifics.

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?