Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 08:49 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Hmmmm....that looks like the mirror of a gray Miata. I wonder who posted this?

Old 03-01-2009, 08:51 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Laughitup85
Ok guys I just want to start off with apologizing for the title of this thread. Scott warned me that no matter what I put about my car, if it has anything about RA then I was going to get bashed on. (It was a defensive move) I posted anyway because I’m excited about my car and what I’ve had done to it and was just trying to share that with the community!

1)Anybody else can come on this site excited to share about their car but because I dealt with RA I get picked apart and criticized
2)How can you have a witch hunt for Scott when he isn’t even here to defend himself?
3)Some of you are on other forums that Scott is on and say nothing to him and yet come here (where he can’t even defend himself) and try to ruin him!
4)My car will be on the dyno this week and I will post the sheet as soon as I get it, in fact we’re going to take it to 2 dynos to prove that the numbers are real.
5)Most importantly I’m extremely happy with my build and could care less how or where it got done… it got done and done well! My car is exactly what I wanted at the price that I wanted.
6)For all those reading this that have questions for Scott, try a different forum where Scott can actually defend himself and set the record straight because all that’s going on here is a big FU to Scott!
Jorge and I did post over there on g 3 5 0 z driver, but guess what??? OUR POSTS WERE DELETED!!! They deleted the pictures showing the "shop" too.

That site has their tongue up Scott's *** as badly or even worse than g35driver does. Any negative or critical posts get deleted. They protect Scott in a very biased manner.

Also... If you weren't such a NOOB, you would know that I was just as vocal against Scott when he was a sponsor on this site before he got permabanned.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:51 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Profink
Did you even have to go over there?
go over where? the truth?
Old 03-01-2009, 08:54 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by fallenromeo

who drives a gray miata. Tell the forums since you are rolling your eyes? Id like to know

Last edited by r0mey; 03-01-2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: typooooooooooo
Old 03-01-2009, 09:02 PM
gdup35sedan

Originally Posted by r0mey
who drives a gray miata. Tell the forums since you are rolling your eyes? Id like to know
ummmm... he only has the car posted in his signature, along with his Titan and old school Z....
-GP-
Old 03-01-2009, 09:06 PM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I meant idk or care if a thread was posted about him last week you half negro.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:33 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by MethodRN
I am not bashing, I don't know Scott, never had dealings with VRT and have no ties to RA.

1. Since you seem to know Scott, how come you don't post pics of his "shop"?

2. I just don't think a reputable shop should be keeping cars in their personal home. Call me crazy. If I hand a shop the key's to my $30K car and expect them to put another $20-25K into it, I better not find it in their drive way.

3. Pictures were posted of a crappy looking location. I can't vouch for XKR and his recon team, because I don't know him. However, he has proven to be nothing but helpful. He's posted some damning proof of a location for RA, that you have not disputed. Where is RA really located?

I've seen pictures of Intense, FP and GTM's shop, and both look top notch. I'm a customer of SGP(no peanut gallery comments please...XKR, Rude ), and my car is always kept in a locked building. I mention these shops because I have done business with or have contacted them and all have PROVEN success with the VQ.

For those of us who are on the fence.... POST pics of this shop, post dyno numbers for proof. My opinion on RA will lean towards BS until otherwise proven.

Furthermore, I doubt business insurance (if RA/Scott has any) would cover any loss for theft or damage of a customer's car that is parked in an unsecured location off-site from the shop at/near Scott's residence.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:34 PM
fallenromeo

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
They protect Scott in a very biased manner.
And the mods are not biased on this site?

A supposedly "unbiased" moderator on this site.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:36 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

I'd like to know how you can identify a gray Miata in that pic. Grasping, are we???
Old 03-01-2009, 09:41 PM
fallenromeo

I didn't say specifically that it was a Miata. I said it LOOKED like a miata. Once again you prove that reading comprehension is not your strong point. And in the pic I posted, you can clearly see the shape of the review mirror that suspiciously resembles that of a Miata. You can also see in the mirror a reflection of part of the car. Guess what, IT IS GRAY. Im grasping?

Edit: just compared it to the miata in the avatar of a certain moderator here and the reflection in the mirror seems to resemble the rear fender shape of a miata too. Coincidence?

Last edited by fallenromeo; 03-01-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:50 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

And the mods are not biased on this site?

A supposedly "unbiased" moderator on this site.
How is me asking you who drives a gray miata biased. You made the post I wanan know who drives the damn car. So how on god green earth does that make me biased. Stop reaching fallen.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:52 PM
blasian

How is me asking you who drives a gray miata biased. You made the post I wanan know who drives the damn car. So how on god green earth does that make me biased. Stop reaching fallen.
He was calling another mod with a Miata "unbiased"... not you.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:55 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

I didn't say specifically that it was a Miata. I said it LOOKED like a miata. Once again you prove that reading comprehension is not your strong point. And in the pic I posted, you can clearly see the shape of the review mirror that suspiciously resembles that of a Miata. You can also see in the mirror a reflection of part of the car. Guess what, IT IS GRAY. Im grasping?

Edit: just compared it to the miata in the avatar of a certain moderator here and the reflection in the mirror seems to resemble the rear fender shape of a miata too. Coincidence?
LOL Don't be dense. Yes, you are grasping.
Hmmmm....that looks like the mirror of a gray Miata.
^ That sounds pretty specific to me. And I asked how you can identify it. Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, but maybe something wrong with your logic.

Are you a mirror identification expert???

And LOL that you have chosen to attack the photo taker. The truth hurts when it's exposed, huh?

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-01-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:55 PM
fallenromeo

Very nice attempt to redirect this back onto me. I never said YOU were biased Romey. Although I do find it a bit funny that you and John are the only mods actively involved in this thread.

So fine, if you insist that I say it, then USN HM owns a gray Miata. There is a picture of it in his avatar.

Not reaching Romey, never said you were biased. You haven't been biased since Julian was no longer a sponsor and you took his shop out of his signature.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:59 PM
fallenromeo

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
And I asked how you can identify it. Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, but maybe something wrong with your logic.

Are you a mirror identification expert???
And I explained how that looks like a Miata. You can't look at two pictures and see resemblances? You are obviously the dense one if you can't look at the picture and see it.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:14 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Name:  deliver.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  7.6 KB
Name:  Leonidas_carAnim.gif
Views: 90
Size:  791.3 KB
Name:  yr5xiwn4gkya.gif
Views: 113
Size:  302.8 KB
Old 03-01-2009, 10:20 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

And I explained how that looks like a Miata. You can't look at two pictures and see resemblances? You are obviously the dense one if you can't look at the picture and see it.
Dude, you are are sooo desperate to shift the focus of attention away from the shanty of a "shop" that RA operates out of. You are just making yourself look ridiculous with your speculation about who took these photos (as if it even matters).

And before you continue trying to act intellectually superior here... Learn to spell and proofread before you post.
And in the pic I posted, you can clearly see the shape of the review mirror that suspiciously resembles that of a Miata.
Awesome explanation BTW.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-01-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:21 PM
by15vc

That's definitely a Miata mirror..have a buddy that owns one. Notice how the outside curve of the mirror has a larger opening between the outer housing and the mirror itself. Here's a random pic courtesy of google for reference

Just had to put that out there.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:30 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Awesome. So it is a Miata mirror. Who cares?

That's not what's important in that picture or any of the others. I'm amazed how the RA nuthuggers can casually overlook and dismiss how these photos reveal/expose the unprofessional ways that RA operates their business.
  • Customer cars parked outside in unsecured areas (in Scott's driveway by their own statements) instead of within secured buildings or secured lots.
  • A shanty that looks like a tin shed instead of a legitimate shop.
No wonder RA doesn't list an address or show their "facility" online and no wonder RA customers/supporters/nuthuggers don't provide shop info or pics whenever asked here on my350z.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-01-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:32 PM
blasian

lol there is some good irony going on... I'll just leave it at that

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure