Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 01:59 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 03-31-2009, 02:46 PM
ToastZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a space odyssey
Old 03-31-2009, 02:46 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by djamps
Didn't someone post canadian admitting to using scott's computer or was that someone else??
Stan said he logged on at both their houses.. never said they logged on at each others.. If Adrian says they don't share IP's.. thats good enough.. not much more digging on the subject
Old 03-31-2009, 02:58 PM
Chi-TownWarrior

https://my350z.com/forum/product-ann...tt-for-hr.html

just thought you guys would like to see this
Old 03-31-2009, 03:00 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Chi-TownWarrior

hahahaha, I just quoted his post to keep him from being able to edit it LOL

once again lawchick, the authority on all things FI has spoken
Old 03-31-2009, 03:07 PM
OCG35
Banned

thats a thread about a release on Nissan Sports forum regarding JWT TT for HR... what does it have to do with this thread? RA didnt design it.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:09 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by OCG35
thats a thread about a release on Nissan Sports forum regarding JWT TT for HR... what does it have to do with this thread? RA didnt design it.
it has to do with RA's official Counsel making a statement we would like to keep handy incase his information is wrong in the future..
Old 03-31-2009, 03:10 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

they will claim that they did. Hence lawchick starting in with his superior knowledge of FI and how much better the garrett that JWT is using than the Garrett that GTM are using....

plus, the only cheap shots I see anyone taking in that thread so far are from lawchick....
Old 03-31-2009, 03:17 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
they will claim that they did. Hence lawchick starting in with his superior knowledge of FI and how much better the garrett that JWT is using than the Garrett that GTM are using....

plus, the only cheap shots I see anyone taking in that thread so far are from lawchick....
true... and I tired to make a blanket post (in that thread) that addressed both sides - hopefully it wont turn into a pissing match... but if that particular post was the concern, I'm not sure why the entire thread was linked (it just reeked of "here's a area we can create havoc in")...
Old 03-31-2009, 03:19 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lawchick has been banned on driver.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:40 PM
Chi-TownWarrior

true... and I tired to make a blanket post (in that thread) that addressed both sides - hopefully it wont turn into a pissing match... but if that particular post was the concern, I'm not sure why the entire thread was linked (it just reeked of "here's a area we can create havoc in")...
I could have linked the one post, but I just decided to link the whole thing....sorry . My intent wasn't to create havoc, but it's a known fact that the person (lawchick) doesn't know what it's talking about...once again sorry for the confusion
Old 03-31-2009, 03:46 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by IB Adrian
Hey, just letting you know, I was directed to this thread, and I felt I would just comment here about a few comments made regarding the moderation on G35driver.
As you are probably aware we have no professional affiliation with Scott or RA.
  1. I am aware of no instances of any moderator on G35driver providing access to their account for Scott @ RA. I have confirmed this with the IP logs.
  2. Scott was incorrectly unbanned on G35driver. I feel it is reasonably transperant from this thread (and others) why he is no longer a sponsor on either G35driver or my350z. We have no intentions of "unbanning" Scott.
  3. The thread regarding the group buy in hindsight should not have been created, that said, it was. I feel that calling for peoples heads doesn't really achieve the true objective here which is to ensure that people receive products that they have paid for, and they are educated through the forums about dealing with certain companies.
  4. If you have issues/grievances with a sites moderation/administration, I feel the most appropriate form of discussing it is to contact the moderators/admins in question privately and attempt to work it out between yourselves. If that does not provide a suitable resolution, contact another moderator/admin for a "2nd opinion".

Adrian

Thanks Adrian. Good to see we are moving forward very quickly. Can you add any additional structure (on #3) as to how the recent TOU violations will be prevented in the future ? Specifically, group buys organized by G35driver moderators in support of a banned sponsor.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:50 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ToastZ
Thanks Adrian. Good to see we are moving forward very quickly. Can you add any additional structure ( on #3) as to how the recent TOU violations will be prevented in the future ? Specifically, group buys organized by G35driver moderators in support of a banned sponsor.
Canadian was not the intitial organizer. He came into the thread 2 months after the interest started to brew. Although, he should not have been a part of all of it, he was really in the interest of the people who wanted the bar. It really comes down to: Canadian wanted the bar and so did others.

Scott may be a banned sponsor- but he did offer a part not available by anyone else. Don't say GT-Spec, because I cannot remember the last time it was actually offered by GT-Spec. A part a few members wanted and expressed interest in. It's a shame how it carried out, but once everything is resolved, those people who purchased it should be happy.

Also- Keep in mind, that thread started in August of 2008. If everyone here is calling foul on the Group Buy, it should have probably been mentioned before, not after when people started to receive the bar.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:01 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by iStan
Also- Keep in mind, that thread started in August of 2008. If everyone here is calling foul on the Group Buy, it should have probably been mentioned before, not after when people started to receive the bar.
No worries. Not calling foul, just doing a post mortem on a failure. If the product worked fine out of the box we wouldn't even be discussing it. It's when defective products are shipped that forces us to look back to see who/what/when/where. Post Mortems are painful, but a necessary part of any business, and these forums, like it or not, are a business.

Problems only get solved (and prevented) by over analyzing a mistake. Witch hunts serve no purpose, I agree. I'm only drawing attention to the failed process, not the people involved. Sorry if that was not evident up front.

Last edited by ToastZ; 03-31-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:12 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

From August till now is a long time to wait for a strut tower bar, IMO.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:13 PM
welderz

Originally Posted by iStan
Canadian was not the intitial organizer. He came into the thread 2 months after the interest started to brew. Although, he should not have been a part of all of it, he was really in the interest of the people who wanted the bar. It really comes down to: Canadian wanted the bar and so did others.

Scott may be a banned sponsor- but he did offer a part not available by anyone else. Don't say GT-Spec, because I cannot remember the last time it was actually offered by GT-Spec. A part a few members wanted and expressed interest in. It's a shame how it carried out, but once everything is resolved, those people who purchased it should be happy.

I'm a lurker but honestly I have a question why do you stick up for canadian so much. I pointed it out a few page back that canadian himself started 3 different group buys for strut bars. Who's side are you on.

http://g35driver.com/forums/g35-seda...-bar-sale.html
http://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coup...-bar-sale.html
http://g35driver.com/forums/g-spot/2...-bar-sale.html

Last edited by welderz; 03-31-2009 at 04:22 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:13 PM
ToastZ

my last post was ^^^ post 2013

2013,... Hopefully the year in which the stock market exceeds expectations so I can live like XKR does now.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:16 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by TurboTim
From August till now is a long time to wait for a strut tower bar, IMO.

LIke I said, "A Failed Process"
Old 03-31-2009, 04:17 PM
coachk
Banned

On the JWT site who is Mike Bonanni(DoubleDown Car). Is he one of Scotts buddies?
Old 03-31-2009, 04:20 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by coachk
On the JWT site who is Mike Bonanni(DoubleDown Car). Is he one of Scotts buddies?

Yes sir.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure