Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 05:08 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Darren/Intense.....could you please send me a copy of that dyno you all did with 1000+ whp......I am going to post it as mine....and I dont want anyone asking me how is it possible to make that kind of power using 850bb....I will not respond
make sure they change the name on the dynosheet first
Old 04-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

guys don't take it out on the OP. He is brain washed by Scott. He was offered a truly generous offer to have his car inspected, rebuilt, retuned, and a REAL ems installed if need be. But alas, he is new to FI and thinks that Scott gave him the greatest thing.

maybe one day once he starts having issues with his car he will wake the F up and realize, no one was out to get him, just out to get the truth.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:13 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by r0mey
make sure they change the name on the dynosheet first
Oh ****...good point....It would have been harder to explain the wrong name than it would have been to explain how I got an 850bb to make 1000+ whp Thanks for the heads up Romey

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
guys don't take it out on the OP. He is brain washed by Scott. He was offered a truly generous offer to have his car inspected, rebuilt, retuned, and a REAL ems installed if need be. But alas, he is new to FI and thinks that Scott gave him the greatest thing.

maybe one day once he starts having issues with his car he will wake the F up and realize, no one was out to get him, just out to get the truth.
Well said
Old 04-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

how in god's name someone wouldn't take the offer is beyond me. stupidest thing I have ever seen.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Motormouth
how in god's name someone wouldn't take the offer is beyond me. stupidest thing I have ever seen.
I would have, since the very least you would end up with is proper sized injectors and a REAL ems lol
Old 04-05-2009, 05:34 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

i really think the OP is clueless.. i'm willing to bet scott took the car to get it dyno'd without the OP and came back with the dyno sheets and gave him this BS info..

i've seen different graph's from different dyno's.. and i have seen high numbers and low numbers.. but one thing is for sure.. the HP and TQ are consistent.. either the HP is higher than the TQ or the TQ is higher than the HP.. but usually with the same setup.. its the same.. i don't know how you make more TQ than HP on one dyno then more HP than TQ on the other dyno with a considerable difference in number
Old 04-05-2009, 05:37 PM
ToastZ

OP, what part of florida are you moving to ? Do you have a shop picked out to help you with the car when things break?

Some cars break more often than others.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not even to change parts, but even shops I trust I would love to have someone go over and confirm I am right in trusting them. I am not an expert that can know for certainty my instincts and undersanding are right. there are lots of things a layman could never see.

and if it turns out to be all great, then my confidence is confirmed. there is literally no excuse OP can make for not wanting to do this amazing deal.

Last edited by Motormouth; 04-05-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:24 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

As i said if its really his CAR!

If it is really his car it will blow up,otherwise it already blew up.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:32 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Laughitup85
I'm done with the games and proving points to you! I got what I wanted (exactly) and I'm happy and now I have shown you a 500+ hp car built RA Have a nice day playing and arguing with yourselves
You need to understand that you dont have a proper fuel system and correctly sized injecors to run at 500 WHP safely let alone 562WHP.I wont even get into the EMS that you should have. 500CC injectors are incapable of supporting this horsepower at a low enough duty cycle to be considered safe. I am just getting down to the facts right now. Screw all the fun stuff like videos and hilarious black hole posts, this is pure facts.You dont have to beleive what many people have said and go on your merry way but dont come crying back when your engine blows up. And please dont deny the facts that have been presented here regarding Scott Bush and his shady operation Relentless Autosports.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:02 PM
discom

Originally Posted by Laughitup85
Ok guys I've been gone for some time now because I've been working on moving to Florida but I finally got a break so i sat down and decided to scan and post the dynos. I went to JBA and The Dyno Shop and ran 13 lbs of boost, and also ran 15 lbs at The dyno shop. The numbers say it all, 500+ hp with 500cc injectors. The only reason the torque was off on the 15 lb run was because there was tire spinning. I hope this settles some issues!!
[IMG][/IMG]

Hi,

I must say that I am impressed with your dyno results

I am from Singapore and I guess that we are a bit behind the times when it comes to technology. My engine builder has always got me to buy parts that I suspect are more than what I need for my requirements. And after seeing your dyno results, it just confirms that I don't need the 1000cc/min injectors that he got me to buy.

But before I go confront him, can you please let me know what fuel pressure you are running your system at? And what duty cycle are you running the injectors at?

Without taking fuel pressure into consideration, going by the calculations at this website, http://www.witchhunter.com/injectorcalc1.php4,

using crank HP of 585HP (509rwhp x 1.15, think 15% transmission loss is fair),
and BSFC of 0.6, I calculate that you need a fuel injector duty cycle of 123% if you are using 500cc/min injectors.

Is it safe to run injectors at 123% on a constant basis? My engine builder told me that a reasonable number is 85% at WOT or else I will blow my engine. Can you show me some literature so that I can call BS on him!

Or maybe you are running at 85% duty cycle and just increased the fuel pressure. But going by this calculations, http://www.rceng.com/technical.aspx, you need a fuel pressure of 130PSIG!! How did you manage to achieve such a high pressure? I don't think even my dual Sard 280L/min can do that? What fuel pumps are you using? Please don't say that you are using the stock fuel pump because I don't see a fuel pump upgrade on your build sheet. I am going to sue my builder if you are using the stock fuel pump and can get such high pressure

And you stated that you are not running a fuel return system? Again...I am mad. How did your engine builder manage to run such a high pressure fuel system without a fuel return system?

I hope that you will share the knowledge so that I can go confront my engine builder.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:21 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by discom
Hi,

I am from Singapore and I guess that we are a bit behind the times when it comes to technology. My engine builder has always got me to buy parts that I suspect are more than what I need for my requirements. And after seeing your dyno results, it just confirms that I don't need the 1000cc/min injectors that he got me to buy.

But before I go confront him, can you please let me know what fuel pressure you are running your system at? And what duty cycle are you running the injectors at?

Without taking fuel pressure into consideration, going by the calculations at this website, http://www.witchhunter.com/injectorcalc1.php4,

and BSFC of 0.6, I calculate that you need a fuel injector duty cycle of 123% if you are using 500cc/min injectors.

Is it safe to run injectors at 123% on a constant basis? My engine builder told me that a reasonable number is 85% at WOT or else I will blow my engine. Can you show me some literature so that I can call BS on him!

Or maybe you are running at 85% duty cycle and just increased the fuel pressure. But going by this calculations, http://www.rceng.com/technical.aspx, you need a fuel pressure of 130PSIG!! How did you manage to achieve such a high pressure? I don't think even my dual Sard 280L/min can do that? What fuel pumps are you using? Please don't say that you are using the stock fuel pump because I don't see a fuel pump upgrade on your build sheet. I am going to sue my builder if you are using the stock fuel pump and can get such high pressure

And you stated that you are not running a fuel return system? Again...I am mad. How did your engine builder manage to run such a high pressure fuel system without a fuel return system?

I hope that you will share the knowledge so that I can go confront my engine builder.
As soulja boy and the boys in the hood would say would say i think discom just turned his swagger on. Can we get some solid answer
Old 04-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

As soulja boy and the boys in the hood would say would say i think discom just turned his swagger on. Can we get some solid answer
That's one question that will never be answered.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

give the OP a few days to confer with Scott, who in turn will confer with Mark (since Scott doesn't know ****), who will get the story straight with Jim Wolf and then it will reverse order until the story gets back to the OP so he can give you the answer.

owwwwwwwww, my head hurts thinking about that
Old 04-05-2009, 07:30 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by discom
Hi,

I was thinking the same thing....If he can get that much whp running 500cc injectors....I should be able to keep my 1000cc injectors...why waste money on 1200cc injectors.

BTW....I dont think scott/RA/VRT uses those calculations....He uses some sort of VooDoo (TM)calculation

Last edited by XKR; 04-05-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Hey if I have them build my car, can I have it fixed if I let another shop look it over?
Old 04-05-2009, 07:42 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

now you know damn well he wouldnt work on your car so why ask dumb questions. You dont fit the demographic. You are well informed, a advid forum poster, over 24 years old and not dumb with your money. Sorry dood you fail

Last edited by r0mey; 04-05-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

now you know damn well he wouldnt work on your car so why ask dumb questions. You dont fit the demographic. You are well informed, a advid forum poster, over 24 years old and not dumb with your money. Sorry dood you fail
I could have my wife bring the car to him....

Last edited by r0mey; 04-05-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:47 PM
XKR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 04-05-2009, 07:51 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

idk what 2 say after that.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure