Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Old 03-02-2009, 07:21 AM
MethodRN
For Sale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gdup35sedan
Dad's Garage is where Mark (RA's mechanic) prefers doing all of his motor work. He is a very quiet guy and likes to be left alone to do his work, having a shop at an undisclosed location suits his needs. All other work on RA's cars is done at BUSH... the pictures posted of BUSH isnt even half of the shop. Does that clear anything up for you nuthugging RA bashers? I really dont see a problem with where the work gets done, as long as it gets done and gets done right...

whether or not you guys agree/think his building methods are good or bad what gives you the right to talk down on someone that does it different? just because you think you need all this extra crap, doesn't mean it is needed. You are all brainwashed and have little to no variation in the way your FI builds must be done. There are other ways.

-GP-
Originally Posted by Cass007
Are you being serious???

So, I take my car to my mechanic to be built, but the shop I drop it off at doesn't belong to my mechanic so there is no insurance coverage on my vehicle while it is in his care - we will assume that my car stays at this shop while my build is going on.
Then my motor is removed from my car and shipped off to some dirty shack to be built because the motor guys likes to be alone??? WTF?? My understanding is that motors should be assembled in as clean an environment as possible.
I assume that the customer is not allowed to be present while their motor is being assembled to document the process or confirm that all the correct internals are being used. FAIL!!
My car is reassembled and then test driven by the mechanic by him taking it home?? FAIL again - No insurance coverage again!!
Finally, the mechanic lets me drive around on my new build for a week prior to tuning???
I hope that base map on your ss box is awesome. Oh, no real EMS or FRS, I forgot that part - FAIL.
I guess you can hope that your car doesn't get damaged during the build or while at the mechanics house since there is no insurance coverage and hope that it survives the base tune break-in process so you can go and get it tuned on the whack *** dyno that appears to have the accuracy of a palm reader.

If only I had these options available before committing $$$$$ to my build, maybe I could have saved a few bucks .
+10000
I don't understand this process. Again I'm not bashing, just trying to get the real story. Not for my sake, but for other Z enthusiast that may end up using RA.

From what I can gather, from pictures posted and from some members own admission.
1. The shop really isn't Relentless Autosport, but rather BUSH
2. If I were to have them work on my car, the motor would be removed at one shop, then transported to a shed to be worked on by the Unabomber?
I'm not gonna make a judgement on the facility's interior cause maybe it's a clean room inside the shack. But how can I trust a man to build my motor if he's a hermit.
3. Where's the machine shop? Is that part of the build outsourced? If so where?
4. Once the motor is built, then it's transported back to Bush? While the motor is out, does the car stay at Bush? How is Bush related to RA?
5. Ok, lets say that I'm not having my motor built. Just a TT install. If RA's mechanic works out of Dad's Garage, then my car will be at Dad's Garage for the install? How does Dad's garage fit into all this? Who is this mystery mechanic?

Is this the man that will be working on my car?

I don't understand the process at RA. At other shops I've been to, you drop your car off at the shop, it stays at the shop, is worked on at the shop that you dropped the car off at. Then the car stays at the shop until you pick it up.

I understand that there are different ways of doing things. But seriously...... RA's process just doesn't sound reasonable. I have been modifying imports since '96-97 and I have never seen it done this way before.
Again I'm not bashing, just adding some sarcasm... I really would like to know the answers.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by *******
The OP's car is sitting in the driveway at scott's literaly 4 feet from his front door.
LMFAO @ this tool justifying the customer car is safe only 4 feet from a door outside.

Epic thread, epic unknowledgable nuthugging, epic recon unit, and another epic fail.

So far this takes the cake for biggest fail of 2009.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:23 AM
IslandZavage

Originally Posted by MethodRN
Is this the man that will be working on my car?
I really DONT care and have NOTHING to do with thread... but damn that s*%t was funny.....
Old 03-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't understand why people think starting aggressive, inflammatory threads will result in anything but disaster. retarded.

and no dyno sheet still? does no one learn. if I was Scott I would TELL my customers not to post up anything until there was a dyno sheet. and if I wasn't provided one by him, I would get one asap.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:51 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Prosphincter
In the end, who the F*ck cares? Seriously, you guys that find it necessary to bash on Scott and the way he runs his business, why? What does it really matter to you? You guys are always going to hate on Scott and RA for no other reason then you feel like its your job to sit behind a keyboard and bash on him. You are not a customer and he's not here to defend himself so why not just leave it alone? As long as his customers are happy then what does it matter? Is he taking away business from Forged Performance or any other vendor on my350z? Nope. I'm not going to say I agree or disagree with the way Scott runs RA and it really doesn't matter to me. I have the utmost respect for RA and most of the vendors on this site and have no problem taking my car to any of them, but I'm friends with Scott and so I go to RA most of the time. If he's not available then I'd go to Precision Z or Technosquare or any of the other qualified shops in Southern California.

If the OP wants to show off his build then let him. If you don't agree with the way something was done then state your opinion and be done with it. I've already said this next part, but since people like ignoring things, I'll say it again. YES, it was a bad idea for the OP to use the title "The Most Controversial Build on this site.." and he has even admitted that at this point, so lets drop it.

You've sent people over to take pictures if where Scott lives. Why? So you can prove to each other that you have nothing better to do? Anyone that still wants to work with RA will and everyone else won't. End of story. You already pinpointed my car as a customer's car, but guess what? I parked my car there and was inside when that picture was taken. Yes, I went down there so Scott could help me with some things, but we also went out for lunch. We went over to a tire shop, so he could pick up his other car. MY car that you guys found it necessary to take pictures of is NOT a customer's car parked out front.

If all it takes for this to end are dyno sheets then I'll even pay for an independent dyno. We can do one at Precision Z or TriPoint in Canoga Park. Both shops are about 150 miles away from Scott. We can also go to Technosquare during their upcoming dyno day. We all know their FlowJet dyno reads low, but I'm sure the numbers will still be impressive. There will also be plenty of other people there to witness the pulls. In the end does this even matter? Are the numbers on the dyno that important? The dyno is used for tunning and not for proving how big your d*ck is, so why does it even matter what the final number is? If it reads 475 are we all going to do apeshit over it not reading 500 and call Scott a liar? Does anyone really even care?

Why not just drop it all an leave Scott, Relentless Autosports, OP and anyone else who chooses to work with RA alone and the next time someone wants to post about an RA build then just let them. If you don't agree with the build state your opinion and move on. And finally, is it really necessary to remove RA from my signature line? Seriously, get a life. If I want to support Relentless then let me. Again, what does it even matter?
WOW... You either have Stockholm Syndrome or you are in love.

Cliffnotes version:

Prosphincter says...
Name:  leavescottbushalone.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  20.8 KB

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-02-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:55 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by alberto
lmfao @ this tool justifying the customer car is safe only 4 feet from a door outside.

Epic thread, epic unknowledgable nuthugging, epic recon unit, and another epic fail.

So far this takes the cake for biggest fail of 2009.
+1,000,000
Old 03-02-2009, 09:01 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Profink
In the end, who the F*ck cares?
don't come in here with an attitude or with that tone.. go adjust your attitude and come back
Old 03-02-2009, 09:05 AM
niceguyyy01

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

Cliffnotes version:

Prosphincter says...
This is the funniest sh*t on here yet. I don't know anyone involved here, just a simple lurker... but you cant deny this is too funny!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Profink

WOW... You either have Stockholm's Syndrome or you are in love.

Cliffnotes version:

Prosphincter says...
I must applaud you for your use of MS Paint and a keyboard to insult me. Why doesn't a moderator just lock the thread at this point because its become worthless to post since anyone on here who doesn't think Scott and Relentless are scammers, liars, and bad business must be a blabbering idiot and deserves to get insulted. I haven't tried to insult anyone on here and have only pointed out the absurdity of all, but apparently there's no point and I'm now a target too.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:11 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I must applaud you for your use of MS Paint and a keyboard to insult me. Why doesn't a moderator just lock the thread at this point because its become worthless to post since anyone on here who doesn't think Scott and Relentless are scammers, liars, and bad business must be a blabbering idiot and deserves to get insulted. I haven't tried to insult anyone on here and have only pointed out the absurdity of all, but apparently there's no point and I'm now a target too.
newsflash.. here are some points you need to take back to your Scott/RA Support Group for your next meeting..

- this website will never be accepting of any accomplishments Scott/RA has made in the past or will create in the future.. so stop posting them
- anyone who creates a thread and/or people who support it for the accomplishments of Scott/RA will be put in a negative light.. so stop posting them
- everytime we ask for legitimate information from Scott/RA about his accomplishments and how he attained them, he continues to run off with nothing in return.. so stop posting them
- As much as Scott/RA tries to distance himself from the way Mr. A did business.. the more it looks like he is doing the same thing (No Physical Legitamate Shop, Parking cars at home, No real dyno numbers, no real explanation for his amazing work with magical parts) therefore he will continue to be compared wth Mr. A.. so unless that changes.. stop posting them

once you confer with your croonies about rectifying these points.. then you can come back and post a real thread we will care about
Old 03-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Glex25

RA creation on the dyno
I want to see the dyno from that run
Old 03-02-2009, 09:40 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Isn't the Miata a rear wheel drive car?!?!?!??? OMG... A vid of that would be F'ing hilarious!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 09:45 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Just a note since we have a shop in Santee which is a few minutes for El Cajon.......
El Cajon is a sh*thole.There is only one nice place in
El Cajon and it is out where I live where there are ranch style houses and all your neighbors have acres of land with private entrances.This is on the Eastern end of El Cajon near Alpine. The photos of Scotts complex are in the shady area where much occours after nightfall.There is ******, gangbangers, transients, drunks,crack and ofcourse RA. Perfect.

I know for a fact Scott is a habitual liar and has been for quite sometime. The RA nuthuggers dont have to beleive this but you can beleive we have a stellar rep on the boards so you can take what I am saying how you like.Scott even believes his own lies like the time he told me he was the new middle weight UFC champion after he submitted David Terrel in 1:47 seconds! I am not making this up! He really said this to me the last time we talked which was about two years ago.

I dont understand how people can have work done by this guy especially since we run a reputable tuning shop in a much better area. And we have one huge rule here that doenst apply to these "other" shops and that is....No cars will be left out at night or we wont take the work! Period! The fact of the matter is that you need a INSURANCE,business license,re-sellers permit,BAR license,EPA license,fire department inspection,etc......to operate a legitimate business in this area and I can guarantee that Scotts has none of these things except for maybe the re-sellers permit.

People if you take your car to a person who operates this way, you can and will get screwed with no recourse! Look at what happened to VRT. And yes Scott was part of VRT till about a month before the sh*t hit the fan. No insurance means,you are taking a huge risk.No BAR license means you are not permitted to work on anyones vehicle leagally in the state of California.No EPA license means you can not legally have any sort of chemicals,coolant, oil,etc........I can go on and on.

To summarize, dont listen to the lies and hype, Scott feeds you or you will pay dearly one way or another. This guy doenst even have a real shop to work out of. He is desperate and will do whatever it takes to make some quick cash and hopefully you are not going to be the person he makes the quick cash off of!

Finally, if some members want to really take action against this fraudulent bastard Scott Bush then they need to contact JWT and ask them why RA is allowed to install their turbo systems,still??????????? I tried to talk to JIM about VRT a long time ago and he was pretty much didnt careit until he got ripped off. I hope he will listen now and it will most likely take more then just me talking to him since that didnt work well in the past.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Glex25

RA creation on the dyno
I want to see the dyno from that run
Isn't the Miata a rear wheel drive car?!?!?!??? OMG... A vid of that would be F'ing hilarious!!!
hahahahaha, +1. Is there a video somewhere of these fools?
Old 03-02-2009, 10:00 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by TurboTim
I know for a fact Scott is a habitual liar and has been for quite sometime. The RA nuthuggers dont have to beleive this but you can beleive we have a stellar rep on the boards so you can take what I am saying how you like.Scott even believes his own lies like the time he told me he was the new middle weight UFC champion after he submitted David Terrel in 1:47 seconds! I am not making this up! He really said this to me the last time we talked which was about two years ago.
OMFG!!! R U SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-02-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:13 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I bet there are people rejoicing in Texas right about now........this thread is the best thing to happen to SGP in years.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:21 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

OMFG!!! R U SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

As serious as they come. After he said this, he also told me that he got a $500k sponsership and would be doing big things
Old 03-02-2009, 10:26 AM
XKR

Wow... It takes a thread like this to get the gang back together.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:27 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by TurboTim
As serious as they come. After he said this, he also told me that he got a $500k sponsership and would be doing big things
Hold on a second Tim...
Maybe Scott meant this UFC???
Old 03-02-2009, 10:33 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

In the end, who the F*ck cares? Seriously, you guys that find it necessary to bash on Scott and the way he runs his business, why? What does it really matter to you? You guys are always going to hate on Scott and RA for no other reason then you feel like its your job to sit behind a keyboard and bash on him. You are not a customer and he's not here to defend himself so why not just leave it alone? As long as his customers are happy then what does it matter? Is he taking away business from Forged Performance or any other vendor on my350z? Nope. I'm not going to say I agree or disagree with the way Scott runs RA and it really doesn't matter to me. I have the utmost respect for RA and most of the vendors on this site and have no problem taking my car to any of them, but I'm friends with Scott and so I go to RA most of the time. If he's not available then I'd go to Precision Z or Technosquare or any of the other qualified shops in Southern California.

If the OP wants to show off his build then let him. If you don't agree with the way something was done then state your opinion and be done with it. I've already said this next part, but since people like ignoring things, I'll say it again. YES, it was a bad idea for the OP to use the title "The Most Controversial Build on this site.." and he has even admitted that at this point, so lets drop it.

You've sent people over to take pictures if where Scott lives. Why? So you can prove to each other that you have nothing better to do? Anyone that still wants to work with RA will and everyone else won't. End of story. You already pinpointed my car as a customer's car, but guess what? I parked my car there and was inside when that picture was taken. Yes, I went down there so Scott could help me with some things, but we also went out for lunch. We went over to a tire shop, so he could pick up his other car. MY car that you guys found it necessary to take pictures of is NOT a customer's car parked out front.

If all it takes for this to end are dyno sheets then I'll even pay for an independent dyno. We can do one at Precision Z or TriPoint in Canoga Park. Both shops are about 150 miles away from Scott. We can also go to Technosquare during their upcoming dyno day. We all know their FlowJet dyno reads low, but I'm sure the numbers will still be impressive. There will also be plenty of other people there to witness the pulls. In the end does this even matter? Are the numbers on the dyno that important? The dyno is used for tunning and not for proving how big your d*ck is, so why does it even matter what the final number is? If it reads 475 are we all going to do apeshit over it not reading 500 and call Scott a liar? Does anyone really even care?

Why not just drop it all an leave Scott, Relentless Autosports, OP and anyone else who chooses to work with RA alone and the next time someone wants to post about an RA build then just let them. If you don't agree with the build state your opinion and move on. And finally, is it really necessary to remove RA from my signature line? Seriously, get a life. If I want to support Relentless then let me. Again, what does it even matter?

Why does it matter.....because we run a reputable shop and he is running a fraudulent *** business and making San Diego seem like the epicenter of bogus tuning shops. I havent worked my *** off for 13 years to have people cringe at the thought of working with reputable shops in the San Deigo area because some lying bastards have almost ruined it. Besides that, he is also our competition....sort of. LOL! He chose to do business in this area so he can deal with the repercussions of not doing it legitamately. My new years resolution is to crush him like we did to VRT and Mr.A

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure