Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 06:34 AM
escobar929

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UMW350Z
Is it sad that these thread posts are the highlight of my day at work? Hmmmm
sad it is, but is also the highlight of my day at work

so at least others share your boredom at work
Old 03-12-2009, 06:50 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

it is the highlight of mine as well
Old 03-12-2009, 08:25 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The OP (laughitup85) posted this on the other site about why a dyno sheet for his car isn't posted yet:
Originally Posted by laughitup85
ROFL, I thought I smelled the sent of a hooker in my car that one day lol JK But as Scott said once I get back I'll be taking it to a Dyno... And for all those that are against Scott and are saying that I told you that I would get the Dyno last week... Who the F*** cares, not that it makes any differance but I needed money last week, and having a dyno done just to satisfy some chodes that sit on their computer all day long instead of work just to bash on people was not on my high priority list. I'll get the damn dyno done but in my own time!!
My response to him:
Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Personally... I think you got short changed by Scott if you only got 47Xwhp at 11PSI. Scott previously achieved almost 700whp on a motor with a similar build and the same turbos with only 3 more pounds of boost!

http://g35driver.com/forums/forced-i...etable-hp.html

If I were you... I'd ask Scott, "WTF?!?!?!???"
Old 03-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^
Old 03-12-2009, 09:14 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by r0mey
mr a took his wife tim?

This story is brutal.It just shows what type of people Scott Bush associates himself with.........Mr.A had Mike(Vision 619) who was one of his close friends, doing his website. Mike had a really nice yellow Z with all sort of stuff done to it,stereo,wheels brakes,suspension,Stillen SC and then later JWT tt,etc........Well Mr.A decided he would like to tap Mikes wife's ***. So he did. Apparently Mike found out about the *** tapping and decided they needed to get a divorce. She got the car. Mr.A seen an opportunity and decided he would like Mikes car to turn into their track car. So he offered to take over payments.He stipped it down,turned it into a track car,made six payments and then told the lady he couldnt pay for it anymore and gave it back to her completely stripped.No motor,tranny,interiro,bodyparts,brakes,diff,nothing except for a steering wheel.LOLShe contacted us after the incident and asked us if we wanted to but it and we said maybe.When we seen it we laughed and told here ,no thanks.She still owed $15k on this car! Anyways, Nissan repossesed it and ruined her credit.I think I have a pic of the car in the state is was returned to her.Very sad...............
Old 03-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Motormouth
Banned

wasn't there many offers to pay for his dyno time? still stands.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Glex25

Originally Posted by TurboTim
This story is brutal.It just shows what type of people Scott Bush associates himself with.........Mr.A had Mike(Vision 619) who was one of his close friends, doing his website. Mike had a really nice yellow Z with all sort of stuff done to it,stereo,wheels brakes,suspension,Stillen SC and then later JWT tt,etc........Well Mr.A decided he would like to tap Mikes wife's ***. So he did. Apparently Mike found out about the *** tapping and decided they needed to get a divorce. She got the car. Mr.A seen an opportunity and decided he would like Mikes car to turn into their track car. So he offered to take over payments.He stipped it down,turned it into a track car,made six payments and then told the lady he couldnt pay for it anymore and gave it back to her completely stripped.No motor,tranny,interiro,bodyparts,brakes,diff,nothing except for a steering wheel.LOLShe contacted us after the incident and asked us if we wanted to but it and we said maybe.When we seen it we laughed and told here ,no thanks.She still owed $15k on this car! Anyways, Nissan repossesed it and ruined her credit.I think I have a pic of the car in the state is was returned to her.Very sad...............
Wow that is some **** you don''t even see in soap opera.
Post the pics up
Old 03-12-2009, 09:22 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

6 basically he paid 6 payments to get all of Mikes parts off the car and sell them. Then left the lady high and dry. Good thing Scott left VRT before any of this happened. Oh wait he only left one month before VRT closed so im sure he knew what was going on
Old 03-12-2009, 09:24 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Motormouth
Thats correct
Old 03-12-2009, 09:33 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

...well wasnogood haz learned well from mrASs, his gf G is burned, who btw is a result of relentless adultery

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 03-12-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:55 AM
UpRev
Banned

Smile

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
^^ In this community, many legitimate shops work countless hours to secure their reputation as solid builders, tuners, racers, enthusiasts, and parts suppliers, etc. We pay our dues, pay our licenses, pay our rent, electricity, employees, buy tools, dynos, and machines. We understand the game. We post videos of dyno runs when we achieve new heights and records. When we don't have a video camera handy, we at min post the dyno results. All of this and more is the understood playing field in which we pour out our lifeblood and soul. Anyone who attempts to undercut, subvert, this system poses (while minor in this case... lol) a threat to those honest, legitimate vendors who play the game with duty and honor. These people bring us vendors close together, even unifying us, to oust and extinguish the subhuman tactics of these illegitimate people. We will never stop in our efforts to expose people who attempt to take from us in any form or fashion. The posts that suggest we have too much time on our hands, or suggest that we are acting ruthlessly either have very little background in this industry or have apparent allegiances with who we are exposing.

D
+1

But you forgot to mention we are in this line of work because we love cars. We're not making as much money as people think, and we'd all be better off financially if we were sitting behind a desk at some cushy desk job working 40 hour weeks. We'll work 70+ take home just enough to feed and shelter ourselves, deal with scumbags that screw customers over, and still find time to get to the track because we love what we do.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Motormouth
It'll never happen.

Back before he got banned, I tried to negotiate an independent dyno for him. We spoke on the phone about it several times but he refused.

I explained to him in every way possible that (if he was telling the truth) it would be entirely in his best personal and financial interest to get the independent dyno (that Philthy generously offered to pay).

There would be nothing to lose and everything to gain. And in a very massive way.

As I explained to him it would turn the entire world of haters upside down if he could only independently verify his claims. If he could do the independent verification it would not only shut up the haters, IT WOULD PUT HIM ON TOP OF THE WORLD AS A TUNING GOD!

Dyno at any independent shop. A local shop. At GTM. At Church Auto. But he refused all suggestions. No matter how I pleaded or tried to reason with him, he evaded and dodged all avenues of vindication.

I also explained that an independant verification would result in a massive financial gain for him. Seriously. If he could do that level of results with that configuration of parts... it would be nothing short of incredible. He could rake in customers from all over the world and make Million$.

While he agreded with the above, he still wouldn't agree to any kind of independent verification.

He said all kinds of things to me that didn't add up or make sense. I EVEN OFFERED TO LET HIM DO THE INDEPENDENT TEST ON MY DYNO. Free!
...but he just evaded or changed the subject.

And I would have given him a totally fair and objective test.

Eventually I gave up. It was all a useless waste of time.

He doesn't have to get an independent verification, but I won't (can't) believe anything he says.

Old 03-12-2009, 10:14 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
It'll never happen.

Back before he got banned, I tried to negotiate an independent dyno for him. We spoke on the phone about it several times but he refused.

I explained to him in every way possible that (if he was telling the truth) it would be entirely in his best personal and financial interest to get the independent dyno (that Philthy generously offered to pay).

There would be nothing to lose and everything to gain. And in a very massive way.

As I explained to him it would turn the entire world of haters upside down if he could only independently verify his claims. If he could do the independent verification it would not only shut up the haters, IT WOULD PUT HIM ON TOP OF THE WORLD AS A TUNING GOD!

Dyno at any independent shop. A local shop. At GTM. At Church Auto. But he refused all suggestions. No matter how I pleaded or tried to reason with him, he evaded and dodged all avenues of vindication.

I also explained that an independant verification would result in a massive financial gain for him. Seriously. If he could do that level of results with that configuration of parts... it would be nothing short of incredible. He could rake in customers from all over the world and make Million$.

While he agreded with the above, he still wouldn't agree to any kind of independent verification.

He said all kinds of things to me that didn't add up or make sense. I EVEN OFFERED TO LET HIM DO THE INDEPENDENT TEST ON MY DYNO. Free!

He doesn't have to get an independent verification, but I won't (can't) believe anything he says.

WOW

Thanks for sharing your experience with Scott. It should be pointed out to the RA faithful that you are a manufacturer, not some rival shop, and therefore have nothing to gain by coming forward and divulging this info.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the OP said he would probably going to JBA to use their DD. So here is my guess if it actually gets done.

47X on JWT's dynapac

400 on JBA's DD at the exact same boost.

I also wont believe **** unless the boost is hooked up to the dyno, since I have a feeling someone would turn up the boost and add some race gas to try and get some numbers.

20-25K for a 400whp car with mostly Megan parts.

Place your bets
Old 03-12-2009, 10:23 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
It'll never happen.

someone copy this response so Scott can see it and lie about it on the other sites please
Old 03-12-2009, 10:24 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

someone copy this response so Scott can see it and lie about it on the other sites please
Already done.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

WOW

Thanks for sharing your experience with Scott. It should be pointed out to the RA faithful that you are a manufacturer, not some rival shop, and therefore have nothing to gain by coming forward and divulging this info.
It goes even further than what you mention.

I had no bias. No dog in the match.

I tried in every way possible to be fair and objective. To support the truth where ever possible. For truth's sake. His devils advocate. Anything to bring forth or reveal a possible truth.

It was a non-starter.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:34 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Somebody should go post Tony's quote over on g35driver too. I can't post it over there since the g35driver staff has evidently put me on MU status.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:44 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Hello xxg35girlxx
Old 03-12-2009, 10:49 AM
escobar929

Somebody should go post Tony's quote over on g35driver too. I can't post it over there since the g35driver staff has evidently put me on MU status.
he should be able to do it himself since he is a sponsor over too

if not i can do it

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure