Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 04:19 AM
DelayedZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

F&I Forum is like if you took the square root of OT, lol
Old 03-13-2009, 05:09 AM
UMW350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
OMG.....you mods scared the hell out of me...for a second I thought the thread was removed.....Dont do that..you could have at least give me a heads up !!! This thread is my life !!

Edit fest??? Did anything important get removed??
I called out g35girl on her RA-esque signature

Then I ALMOST got her (VIN) number

I guess I took the thread OT
Old 03-13-2009, 05:12 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

only page in this thread I've read....whats funny is reading the tags for this thread...

has this been pointed out already...
Old 03-13-2009, 05:36 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by KingBaby
only page in this thread I've read....whats funny is reading the tags for this thread...

has this been pointed out already...
yes....
Old 03-13-2009, 05:47 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

'what's a fuel return do?'
Old 03-13-2009, 06:01 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Just saw this funny analogy on g35driver about RA:

I saw that.....

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
isn't it easier for you to just ask him in person at the monthly RA shop BBQ? oh wait.....
Thats what I was thinking.....

Originally Posted by UMW350Z
I called out g35girl on her RA-esque signature

Then I ALMOST got her (VIN) number

I guess I took the thread OT
I see

Originally Posted by stormcrow
Yeah, some shops actually generate a REAL 700whp dyno tested car, and others use smoke and mirrors, and a cracked out dyno to show 700whp on a engine and turbo system that is INCAPABLE of ever making that type of power. If I recall correctly, you were right there calling out that RA/VRT BS with the rest of the forum. Why the change of heart?

I still remember VRT/RA posting 600whp dyno charts on the tiny baby 530bb kits...LOL. Those guys would fart and generate 600-800whp.

Last edited by XKR; 03-13-2009 at 06:18 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:02 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

well he did say he beat David Terrell for the championship. Since the only Champrionship fight David Terrell fought for in the UFC was at UFC 51 I would assume it was that one... oh wait, David Fought Evan Tanner at that one... I am so confused.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:45 AM
xxg35girlxx

isn't it easier for you to just ask him in person at the monthly RA shop BBQ? oh wait.....
maybe mike should have asked you..

isnt it easier for you to just drive by? and plus.. you do live 2.5/ 3hours closer then me..
Old 03-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
maybe mike should have asked you..

isnt it easier for you to just drive by? and plus.. you do live 2.5/ 3hours closer then me..
I would if I knew where Scott lived, other than the hood
Old 03-13-2009, 03:26 PM
XKR

I would if I knew where Scott lived, other than the hood
Yeah....like you would ever drive the Ferrari through the hood

Originally Posted by Scott @ RA
Yes, I am very aware of the pics and tech article they share on the website, although I must admit I didn't know they had this one up on the website just yet. Hahaha, Its kinda cool that Jim is sharing our (RA & JWT) knowledge with people right there for all to see, kinda cool to see it up. :smoke:

Not a bash by me, I am really trying my hardest NOT to stoop to the level that they do when they are bashing me publically, as I still have a business to run.... BUT..... To answer your question (No harm in that)..... NO, NO. There is no GTM Time Attack winning or that even competing cars in Time Attack or any other racing series that I am aware of.
We were however at a track day here locally (Cal. Spdwy.) at the Nissan Performance festival a while back and saw quite a few GTM cars there, I will not mention publicly as to how well they did or didn't do in this case, how they were being babied, how fast they were (or weren't in this case), and the problems that the instructors who rode in the cars had to say about the cars, etc. I'll just keep it too myself.

In fact I was just contacted by another customer of _ _ _'s with a built motor that recently blew up, looks like we might be doing another RA built motor for a ex-_ _ _ customer. Wow, and I'm the one who they are trying to "warn everyone about" on the other site.... :ughthumb: Its a shame it has to all end up this way, really it is.

Too bad this VQ community has so much hatred, greed, and jealousy in it. Maybe if we rallied behind and worked WITH each other instead of being so greedy or taking petty shots at one another like jealous school girls, I'm sure we would all be a lot more beneficial to the customers and the comunity in generall.

Why wont Scott answer the questions asked of him But he has time to take stabs at other shops. ALL WE ARE ASKING FOR IS A COPY OF A REALLLLL DYNO SHEET....not this BS side talk.

+1000 No $hit. At least they are not trying to follow you around and take pics of where they say /think you live and creating their own picture book story over there like XKR is having USHN do to me, wow these guys really need to take a long hard look at themselves.

BINGO. Yes, we are grateful to share our findings, data, and R&D with JWT and vice versa. I probably have more respect for JWT than I do for anyone else in this industry. People probably don't realize that I am at JWT at least once or twice a week on average and am there a lot of the time when people like Sam and Sharif call, and are talking to Ben or Coleen or sometimes Jim, LOL.
(Its funny and even scary sometimes the questions Sam at GTM has to ask Jim for help with ) .... But like Jim says, JWT does not and is not in the business to build cars or engines. They just design and manufacturer parts for them..... We are the builders they trust, work with the most, and even recommend to people. That says a lot and means a lot to me, and my company.
I have checked my Recon Agent list and I have no agents by the name of USHN. Now what customer after going to GTM has a failed motor is now going to take their car to the Getto...I mean RA.....I am not saying that GTM does not have a few issues here and there....that happens to ALL shops that build tons of cars....thats why you want a shop that can afford to be HONEST....a word that some people shy away from.

Now could we please get the DYNO info please !!!

Last edited by XKR; 03-13-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:21 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

^ Mike

Now Julian and Scott are all with each other are over there on the other site and are taking turns talking sh*t about GTM. I guess a common foe has brought these two together.

Scott has conveniently ignored what Tony had to say and has also ignored his old thread quotes I posted where he claimed 700whp @ 14PSI on a 700bb kit.

It's amazing and pathetic how Scott continues to ignore and deflect issues.

Edit: I called Scott out on the other site for him and Julian deflecting the issue to GTM while he continues to ignore the posts that point out his shady ways/lack of integrity.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-13-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:36 PM
XKR

Not sure why Julian is doing this....he knows what kind of person Scott is.....

^ Mike

Now Julian and Scott are all with each other are over there on the other site and are taking turns talking sh*t about GTM. I guess a common foe has brought these two together.

Scott has conveniently ignored what Tony had to say and has also ignored his old thread quotes I posted where he claimed 700whp @ 14PSI on a 700bb kit.

It's amazing and pathetic how Scott continues to ignore and deflect issues.

Edit: I called Scott out on the other site for him and Julian deflecting the issue to GTM while he continues to ignore the posts that point out his shady ways/lack of integrity.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:48 PM
XKR

Scott,

While you and your new pal take turns deflecting the issue over to your common foe, GTM (which isn't the topic of this thread), you have conveniently ignored these other posts here that are on topic about your shady ways and lack of integrity.
Well said.....

To answer this... I was lied to and led to believe what Mike A (Mr A) told me. I believed him then and backed him up by making that post. I later found out that the car did make that 700 whp, just on pure C16 race gas and more like 20+ psi.
:bs flag:

What does Scott not understand The 700bb will not make 700whp ...not even on C32 fuel @ 100psi I guess thats his way of passing the buck...always blame Mr "A"

Originally Posted by stormcrow
A 700bb is not going to make 700whp at ANY psi, with ANY type of fuel. When will you wake up, and except the fact that your dyno claims are a complete and utter fantasy! Not ONCE have you posted a DynoJet chart at 700whp, let alone 800whp.....all while making light of shops that have.
Well said

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
you just claimed 750whp last year on freshalloy on the 700bb lulz
WOW ...busted AGAIN

So much for that excuse/explanation from Scott (despite his new pal's effort to back him up on it :weak!
Another Ownage !! Not even the mighty Julian can save Scott. He has been caught in every possible lie.... If Scott would have posted the dyno sheet we have been asking for insead of spouting all these lies....we would have had 5000 dyno sheets by now !!

I guess the Virus has spread to other websites !!! http://forums.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=188574

Last edited by XKR; 03-14-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:12 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Scott proclaimed this yesterday...
Originally Posted by Scott@RA
Back then I was lied to and led to believe things by Mr A and was just posting about it. I wasn't just BSing people just to do it, I was posting what I was lead to believe was true by that BS artist Mr A on a lot of those occasions.
Originally Posted by Scott@RA
Every claim I have made while I have owned RA is true and not BS.
However, I just called him out on these these gems he posted on freshalloy during June and July of last year while he has been the owner of RA (even though he claims to have me on ignore):
Here's Scott making more inflated and untruthful claims on freshalloy.com within the last year while he has been the owner of RA.

These posts are from from June and July of last year where he claims up to 800whp on a single Walbro 255 pump. Kinda funny that he makes this claim despite the fact that he has yet to produce a dyno sheet for any RA car making anything near 800whp.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
No need to get too crazy with the fuel system either, We are able to maintain adaquit FP up to 800whp without a fuel return system and on a single 255 walbro, with the JWT FMU, the modified stock fuel rails, and no more than 750cc injectors.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
http://www.freshalloy.com/forums/sho...03&postcount=2

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
and for our mid 600 to 800 whp we still use the single 255 pump, the FMU with a voltage increraser with an added larger gauge power wire, and anywhere between JWT 555 injectors and 750 injectors. (and yes, we are still without a fuel return system and only a single 255 pump in the stock location supporting over 780 whp. on a race track)

http://www.freshalloy.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=17

OOOHHH... THE IRONY IN THIS POST BY SCOTT IN THE SAME THREAD!!!
Quote:
What a load of crap that claim is. I just feel people and especially shops should be held acountable for what they post.

http://www.freshalloy.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=19

^ I completely agree!!! That's exactly what myself and others have been doing with you and your posts for years now!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-14-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:31 AM
XKR

Just goy this PM....Scott has been doing his magic over at this website. Read all the post by this guy "Canspotthem"

http://www.freshalloy.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=191951
http://www.freshalloy.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=188574
http://www.freshalloy.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=171594
http://www.freshalloy.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=184856
http://www.freshalloy.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=185450

Last edited by XKR; 03-15-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:21 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

^^^ I wonder who that could be?
Old 03-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
and for our mid 600 to 800 whp we still use the single 255 pump, the FMU with a voltage increraser with an added larger gauge power wire, and anywhere between JWT 555 injectors and 750 injectors
There is a kernel of truth to this one. Jim Wolf has told my builder that if you supply the walbro with a thicker guage wire and run it direct off the battery (or another main power supply) you can get max output out of the Walbro 255 pump. I'm not saying all of the above is true, but there is some truth mixed into the above statement.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:36 PM
jwttz

Jim told me that same thing but he also said the ss box would have trouble controlling the bigger injectors or something. Did not completely understand what he was talking about though because if any one has ever talked to Jim you know he will talk your ear off about tuning. he also said that he didn't have a kit to sustain 800whp but this was before the 800bb kit.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by jwttz
Jim told me that same thing but he also said the ss box would have trouble controlling the bigger injectors or something. Did not completely understand what he was talking about though because if any one has ever talked to Jim you know he will talk your ear off about tuning. he also said that he didn't have a kit to sustain 800whp but this was before the 800bb kit.
exactly. Jim has said the SS doesn't handle anything bigger than a 500cc injector reliably. told me that when I was getting tuned at his shop several years ago.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:48 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Cass007
There is a kernel of truth to this one. Jim Wolf has told my builder that if you supply the walbro with a thicker guage wire and run it direct off the battery (or another main power supply) you can get max output out of the Walbro 255 pump. I'm not saying all of the above is true, but there is some truth mixed into the above statement.
Agreed...You max out the pump...and this is what Scott is telling his clan. We all know you dont want to max out Pumps , Injectors, motors or anything in FI just to save a small amount of money...because we know it will cost more in the end.

And as John and jwttz has stated...even Jim agrees that his FMU cannot handle the power levels Scott is claiming.....not to mention he also agreed that the 550 and 700BB cannot handle the 700-800 whp levels.

Thank goodness that 850bb was not out then...because some how Scott would try to say he meant to say 850bb

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure