Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure - Page 8 - MY350Z.COM Forums

Old 03-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #141
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZU L8R View Post
wow
Mike Wazowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #142
gdup35sedan

lol, once again, wrong.... the gray Z parked on the street is a car that Scott is working on for a friend/customer. The OP's car is sitting in the driveway at scott's literaly 4 feet from his front door. And whomever provided you with the information that this is a crappy part of town is out of their mind. It is safer than 90% of Los Angeles. You guys took these pictures today, Scott's G is in the street so he can park customers cars in his driveway during his break in/test periods. The Gray Z was parked on the street by the owner of the car, which has now been moved to the driveway with the OP's car, only reason it was ever parked on the street was because the OP's Z and Scott's blue Z were getting washed prior to me going to Scott's to drive the cars for a photoshoot. Once again, this build is real, i am uploading pictures as i post this.

i really dont get it... what are you guys trying to prove? Anyone can go out and post pictures of a bunch of crap and say whatever they want about it, doesnt mean they know the facts. And even if the facts were told, none of you nuthugging RA bashers would think any differently.
-GP-

Last edited by gdup35sedan; 03-01-2009 at 07:44 PM.
gdup35sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #143
mrg1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdup35sedan View Post
lol, once again, wrong.... the gray Z parked on the street is Scott's new NA time attack car. The OP's car is sitting in the driveway at scott's literaly 4 feet from his front door. And whomever provided you with the information that this is a crappy part of town is out of their mind. It is safer than 90% of Los Angeles. Once again, this build is real, i am uploading pictures as i post this.
-GP-
Lol. At least they aren't a fickle lot!
mrg1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #144
Nexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcdash View Post
Looks like a very solid build up. Congrats on the newfound power and welcome to the world of FI. (Please nothing but Dynojet graphs or numbers though with the final tune ! For everyone's sake!!! ).
i have no problems with Dyno Dynamics numbers.
Nexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #145
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Quote:
lol, once again, wrong.... the gray Z parked on the street is Scott's new NA time attack car. The OP's car is sitting in the driveway at scott's literaly 4 feet from his front door. And whomever provided you with the information that this is a crappy part of town is out of their mind. It is safer than 90% of Los Angeles. Once again, this build is real, i am uploading pictures as i post this.
-GP-
I wouldn't go as far as saying El Cajon isn't a crappy town.

Look at the car theft rates in that city.
http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime....Cajon&state=CA
Attached Images

Old 03-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #146
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

OMFG
RudeG_v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #147
IIQuickSilverII

Quote:
-GP-
a message from your governor:

IIQuickSilverII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #148
Nexx

i love you guys for keeping so entertained even when im at work. thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Nexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #149
XKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII View Post
a message from your governor:

I saw the post on that other website ....I am sure when he looks at it he will flip....
XKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #150
gdup35sedan

Here are a few pictures just to show that this isnt a joke... XKR... cough, cough...

Old 03-01-2009, 07:51 PM   #151
gdup35sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
I wouldn't go as far as saying El Cajon isn't a crappy town.

Look at the car theft rates in that city.
http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime....Cajon&state=CA
My car was in El Cajon 4-5 days a week for almost 2 years and was never once vandalized or messed with... I've had more **** done to my car in Scripps Ranch and La Jolla... Compare El Cajon to the rest of California and not the nation, the nation means nothing, there are plenty of towns where people lives miles away from the next home all over the US.
-GP-
Old 03-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #152
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Quote:
lol, once again, wrong.... the gray Z parked on the street is Scott's new NA time attack car. The OP's car is sitting in the driveway at scott's literaly 4 feet from his front door. And whomever provided you with the information that this is a crappy part of town is out of their mind. It is safer than 90% of Los Angeles. You guys took these pictures today, Scott's G is in the street so he can park customers cars in his driveway during his break in/test periods. The Gray Z was parked on the street by the owner of the car, which has now been moved to the driveway with the OP's car, only reason it was ever parked on the street was because the OP's Z and Scott's blue Z were getting washed prior to me going to Scott's to drive the cars for a photoshoot. Once again, this build is real, i am uploading pictures as i post this.

i really dont get it... what are you guys trying to prove? Anyone can go out and post pictures of a bunch of crap and say whatever they want about it, doesnt mean they know the facts. And even if the facts were told, none of you nuthugging RA bashers would think any differently.
-GP-
LOL The pictures speak for themselves. Scott's condo complex looks pretty ghetto to me.

NEWS FLASH TO THE RA FAITHFUL!!!

Legitimate shops keep customers' cars in secure buildings or secure fenced/gated lots.
RudeG_v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #153
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

eh, I lived in El Cajon for 5 years when I was poor. As a matter of fact, it was only a few blocks from that area (Bradley Ave if anyone wants to map quest the 2 and see how close they are). It is a bad area IMO. Now that I am not a struggling low ranking military guy anymore, I keep away from that area at all costs.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #154
thawk408

Quote:

OMGZZZ its the RACE ENGINE!!!!
thawk408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:57 PM   #155
thawk408

*pos comp
thawk408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #156
gdup35sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
eh, I lived in El Cajon for 5 years when I was poor. As a matter of fact, it was only a few blocks from that area (Bradley Ave if anyone wants to map quest the 2 and see how close they are). It is a bad area IMO. Now that I am not a struggling low ranking military guy anymore, I keep away from that area at all costs.
You're preaching to the choir... i live in Scripps Ranch, but i still dont think el cajon is that bad of an area. Go live in LA for a year and then you'll think differently.
-GP-
Old 03-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #157
mrg1981

Quote:
My car was in El Cajon 4-5 days a week for almost 2 years and was never once vandalized or messed with... I've had more **** done to my car in Scripps Ranch and La Jolla... Compare El Cajon to the rest of California and not the nation, the nation means nothing, there are plenty of towns where people lives miles away from the next home all over the US.
-GP-
Didn't you just confirm that the "shop" in question IS indeed just a dumpy apartment/unfinished house looking thingy in some shitty area where I would never even park my car for a second, and that I could pay cash for by selling some of my wife's shoes?

You seriously spend your time defending the honor of and demanding respect for a "shop" run out of someone's home? If they want to run out of the house, that's fine, but don't put on a face like that's not the deal. We called it, and you hate that we were right. VRT = RA = Epic FIAL

We know why we haven't heard the answers to the questions brought up about the questionable parts for this build, the claimed HP #'s, etc.

Fess up, you have a business arrangement with Scott, and that is why you defend him and his "shop." He gives you head to take pictures of the cars they work on and to be his knight in shining armor online!
mrg1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #158
XKR

Quote:
-GP-
I drove through Compton before and did not get shot of shot at....does that mean its not a bad area NO !!!

OK...you post a pic of a car....post the dyno graft also

Man...You are killing Scott....I could tell from that other website that he wishes you would have shut your mouth about this build....WOW....You better pray that your motor internals are what you have on your build list..thats IF you recieved a build list....PRAY !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrg1981 View Post
Didn't you just confirm that the "shop" in question IS indeed just a dumpy apartment/unfinished house looking thingy in some shitty area where I would never even park my car for a second, and that I could pay cash for by selling some of my wife's shoes?

You seriously spend your time defending the honor of and demanding respect for a "shop" run out of someone's home? If they want to run out of the house, that's fine, but don't put on a face like that's not the deal. We called it, and you hate that we were right. VRT = RA = Epic FIAL

We know why we haven't heard the answers to the questions brought up about the questionable parts for this build, the claimed HP #'s, etc.

Fess up, you have a business arrangement with Scott, and that is why you defend him and his "shop." He gives you head to take pictures of the cars they work on and to be his knight in shining armor online!

Last edited by XKR; 03-01-2009 at 08:11 PM.
XKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #159
wannabuy350z

I love san carlos... i will buy a home there!
wannabuy350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #160
gdup35sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrg1981 View Post

when did i ever say that the shop was at Scott's home? never, read back a few pages and you'll see that i said scott's garage is filled with car parts and furniture... I have never said a word about where Scott's shop is, i have only denied that it is at his home like other misinformed nutthugging RA bashers have stated.

I have no business affiliation with Scott whatsoever. I have taken pictures of his personal Z and 2 of the cars he has built. I take picture for whomever pays my fee so i am completely unbiased in that regard. I have been living in LA for the past year and just recently moved back to San Diego. I have had Zero contact with Scott up until 2 weeks ago when he asked me to take pictures for him.
-GP-