Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Old 02-28-2009, 06:34 PM
gdup35sedan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by coachk
You two guys from S.D. lighten up^^....OP said it was ok
whether the OP expects it or not... if you're stating false information, i'm going to call you out on it.

to the OP, cant wait to see your car tomorrow and get a few good pics of your build!
-GP-
Old 02-28-2009, 06:38 PM
coachk
Banned

I haven't made any false statements...just havin some fun.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:42 PM
gdup35sedan

I haven't made any false statements...just havin some fun.
i know, i wasn't correcting you. I was correcting Sharif.
-GP-
Old 02-28-2009, 06:47 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by gdup35sedan
whether the OP expects it or not... if you're stating false information, i'm going to call you out on it.

to the OP, cant wait to see your car tomorrow and get a few good pics of your build!
-GP-
https://my350z.com/forum/5887281-post1.html

Hope it doesn't look like this
Old 02-28-2009, 07:19 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-307236.jpg

Maybe like this
Old 02-28-2009, 07:20 PM
XKR

[QUOTE=coachk;7012637]
Originally Posted by Laughitup85
I'm fully expecting some negative feedback from people strictly because there are a lot of people that talk mad **** on Scott Bush from Relentless Autosports! Trust me I've read all the threads about Scott and his involvement with VRT. To set the record straight, he left VRT at or around a year before all the shady dealings and bad crap started happening there. He saw what was happening, finished his last car then bounced. So now that he owns Relentless Autosports he's had the rap sheet from VRT following him around like the plague even though he wasn't involved with that crap!

You two guys from S.D. lighten up^^....OP said it was ok

Dont fall for it Coach.......I bet you that one of the names on my list is messing around...
Old 02-28-2009, 07:23 PM
XKR

https://my350z.com/forum/5887281-post1.html

Hope it doesn't look like this
Coach and Cass...if you dont mind....STOP POSTING PIC"S OF MY CAR
Old 02-28-2009, 07:24 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
This is typical RA a stuff. Claims of big numbers, with no dyno printout and a curious build sheet.

I'm curious about a few things:

a) What is the deal with the RA designed rods and pistons?
b) If the car is actually laying down 500whp, shouldn't it need bigger injectors than 500cc's? My car puts down 387whp, and I'm pretty sure my RC injectors (the ones that came with the Greddy kit) are nearly 100% duty cycle.
c) Why not go with a legit EMS?

However, as long as YOU are happy with the car, that is what matters.
In for answers....
Old 02-28-2009, 07:30 PM
JRSport018

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
In for answers....
i'm not sure who you are, who you think you are, or why you feel anybody owes you any answers?!...
..you stated it yourself, as long as HE, the owner of the car is happy with it and he got what he wanted that is all that matters.
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is a feature car on the RA site - interesting rocker panels??

http://www.relentlessautosports.com/motorsports/

BTW - no physical address listed on the website or on yellowpages.com

http://www.yellowpages.com/name/San-...earch_mode=any

http://www.relentlessautosports.com/contact/

rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by gdup35sedan
i know, i wasn't correcting you. I was correcting Sharif.
-GP-
Okay funny posts aside, Sharif asked a question, so without providing an answer, I don't know how you attempted to make any kind of correction. Scott needs to NOT have people defend him. It serves little more than to fan the flames and stir suspicions.

This looks like a good build as has been stated. A few folks pointed out some inconsistencies (such as the ability for RA to actually design their own pistons and rods when they are still a small operation). I personally took it to mean that they selected pistons and rods that met their specifications and approval and now sell it under their name, as many others do, which is fine. Accuracy in such statements would serve Scott and RA well.

With a little Internet detective work (thanks Google), I can actually see a satellite photo of where RA is registered in the state of CA and it looks like there is indeed an auto repair shop and power brake repair service at that location. The name of the brake repair shop has the word "Bush" in it, so I think I may be correct in putting 2 and 2 together there.

Nothing changes. Jeeeesus.

Rather than proclaim this thread as "the most controversial build ever", why not a nice positive statement like "RA is alive and well, located at --- ----St., National City, CA. Come out and see us sometime."? Leave out the controversy, leave out the "we are the best ever, first ever," statements, and just post the facts and the personal perspective of the car's owner.

Good luck and good night.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:39 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by rcdash
Okay funny posts aside, Sharif asked a question, so without providing an answer, I don't know how you attempted to make any kind of correction. Scott needs to NOT have people defend him. It serves little more than to fan the flames and stir suspicions.

This looks like a good build as has been stated. A few folks pointed out some inconsistencies (such as the ability for RA to actually design their own pistons and rods when they are still a small operation). I personally took it to mean that they selected pistons and rods that met their specifications and approval and now sell it under their name, as many others do, which is fine. Accuracy in such statements would serve Scott and RA well.

With a little Internet detective work (thanks Google), I can actually see a satellite photo of where RA is registered in the state of CA and it looks like there is indeed an auto repair shop and power brake repair service at that location. The name of the brake repair shop has the word "Bush" in it, so I think I may be correct in putting 2 and 2 together there.

Nothing changes. Jeeeesus.

Rather than proclaim this thread as "the most controversial build ever", why not a nice positive statement like "RA is alive and well, located at --- ----St., National City, CA. Come out and see us sometime."? Leave out the controversy, leave out the "we are the best ever, first ever," statements, and just post the facts and the personal perspective of the car's owner.

Good luck and good night.

SO are you saying that this thread is real and not some kind of joke...
Old 02-28-2009, 07:40 PM
gdup35sedan

^^^ Read the first sentence in post #27... that is what i was referring to in saying that sharif was stating false/misinterpreted information.
-GP-
Old 02-28-2009, 07:41 PM
gdup35sedan

Originally Posted by XKR
i already told you... it is most definitely NOT a joke.
-GP-
Old 02-28-2009, 07:45 PM
JRSport018

Originally Posted by Cass007
This is a feature car on the RA site - interesting rocker panels??

http://www.relentlessautosports.com/motorsports/

BTW - no physical address listed on the website or on yellowpages.com

http://www.yellowpages.com/name/San-...earch_mode=any

http://www.relentlessautosports.com/contact/

Yes, I know the website very well as I am the one who created it

Thats the BC Racing car that you are pointing out there on the site. Scott races it for them, sets up the suspension on it and stuff and Relentless Autosports his company built the motor.
Performance factory sticker was on there because they tuned it and Forged was on it until the install work they did on the car ended up being faulty and caused it to catch on fire almost burning the car down, Just ask Pete at BC Racing suspension the owner of the car. he will tell you for himself, that's why nothing about Forged is on that car right after the first race, but this whole thread is not about the BC G35 car, now is it? you can read all about that car here in pete's thread... https://my350z.com/forum/shop-builds...ointments.html
this thread is about laughitup's car, right?

Last edited by JRSport018; 02-28-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Laughitup85

Originally Posted by JRSport018
i'm not sure who you are, who you think you are, or why you feel anybody owes you any answers?!...
..you stated it yourself, as long as HE, the owner of the car is happy with it and he got what he wanted that is all that matters.
thank you so much at least someone understands I'm happy with my build and thats what matters
Old 02-28-2009, 07:49 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Well that all depends on the meaning of the word "is":

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j4XT-l-_3y0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j4XT-l-_3y0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 02-28-2009, 07:58 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by JRSport018
Yes, I know the website very well as I am the one who created it

Thats the BC Racing car that you are pointing out there on the site. Scott races it for them, sets up the suspension on it and stuff and Relentless Autosports his company built the motor.
Performance factory sticker was on there because they tuned it and Forged was on it until the install work they did on the car ended up being faulty and caused it to catch on fire almost burning the car down, Just ask Pete at BC Racing suspension the owner of the car. he will tell you for himself, that's why nothing about Forged is on that car right after the first race, but this whole thread is not about the BC G35 car, now is it? you can read all about that car here in pete's thread... https://my350z.com/forum/shop-builds...ointments.html
this thread is about laughitup's car, right?

Yeah...and I also heard that it was Forged Performance fault why Scott crashed the car in the tire guard Bad Forged Bad Forged I also heard that FP was so angry that their sticker was not on the BC car that they built a race car and won everythng...They are such sore winners

Last edited by XKR; 02-28-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:04 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

nice deflection XKR.

And Sharif, you are absolutely right. You got him! He builds better engines than you out of his living room. No garage, no workshop. I have seen it first hand, engine parts all over the place.

As you can imagine, his carpet is a mess.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:06 PM
JRSport018

Originally Posted by Laughitup85
thank you so much at least someone understands I'm happy with my build and thats what matters
No prob. I usually try to stay out of all this drama. You get no place fast when your arguing with people like these who have not a single shred of first hand knowledge of whom they are trying to talk **** about. Its pointless really.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure