Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 08:08 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JRSport018
i'm not sure who you are, who you think you are, or why you feel anybody owes you any answers?!...
..you stated it yourself, as long as HE, the owner of the car is happy with it and he got what he wanted that is all that matters.
Who are you is the real question? If you were anyone, I can assure you that you'd know who I was. Seriously.

Nobody owes be anything, but your boy came on here and volunteered a good bit of info about his build, and I'm seeking some clarification about it. No need to be so combative, unless perhaps, you're hiding something, or you don't know anything about your car.

Last edited by JAM3Z; 02-28-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Laughitup85

Yes, I know the website very well as I am the one who created it

Thats the BC Racing car that you are pointing out there on the site. Scott races it for them, sets up the suspension on it and stuff and Relentless Autosports his company built the motor.
Performance factory sticker was on there because they tuned it and Forged was on it until the install work they did on the car ended up being faulty and caused it to catch on fire almost burning the car down, Just ask Pete at BC Racing suspension the owner of the car. he will tell you for himself, that's why nothing about Forged is on that car right after the first race, but this whole thread is not about the BC G35 car, now is it? you can read all about that car here in pete's thread... https://my350z.com/forum/shop-builds...ointments.html
this thread is about laughitup's car, right?
thank you this whole thread is about my car and letting everyone know that Scott w/Relentless Autosports can in fact put out a bad *** car... He will give you just what you want and won't bull **** you! Scott is a great guy and shoots you straight! No body can change my mind about that because I got just what I wanted for the price that I said!! Scott's the ****!!
Old 02-28-2009, 08:11 PM
JRSport018

Originally Posted by XKR
Yeah...and I also heard that it was Forged Performance fault why Scott crashed the car in the tire guard Bad Forged Bad Forged I also heard that FP was so angry that their sticker was not on the BC car that they built a race car and won everythng...They are such sore winners
This post ^ is a perfect example of the misinterpreted bulshit that gets spread around by people other than the parties involved, its pointless to try to argue with people who are clueless and have skewed information that they are being fed. These kind of people can not be reasoned with because they are not open minded enough to see other sides of things and think they are never wrong.

I'm over it and out of this.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:13 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

:: pounds chest and throws up peace sign ::
Old 02-28-2009, 08:19 PM
XKR

This post ^ is a perfect example of the misinterpreted bulshit that gets spread around by people other than the parties involved, its pointless to try to argue with people who are clueless and have skewed information that they are being fed. These kind of people can not be reasoned with because they are not open minded enough to see other sides of things and think they are never wrong.

Were you involved when Sharif was building the car??? That means I must have seen you then

Were you there when the BC car tried to cut a path through the tire guards?? I was...I have pic's of everything. I even defended Scott by saying that Sharif cheated and pushed Scott off the track...until someone had pic's to prove me wrong
Old 02-28-2009, 08:21 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
nice deflection XKR.

And Sharif, you are absolutely right. You got him! He builds better engines than you out of his living room. No garage, no workshop. I have seen it first hand, engine parts all over the place.

As you can imagine, his carpet is a mess.
A legitimate shop, with a physical presence, employees, equipment, technicians, is a large responsibility - a burden that shop owners bear for the benefit of their customers and business. I can see why any shop owner (not just Sharif) might take offense at the transparent attempt at publicity that this thread entails especially from someone that not only is not a sponsor but has been banned. A fancy website and Internet testimonials don't make a legitimate shop. Another RA thread gone awry due to the manner in which information is presented.

Mods, this thread should be deleted for obvious reasons at this point... I don't see how you can even put it under shop builds let alone in the main FI forum when it most likely represents an attempt to circumvent the ban.

Last edited by rcdash; 02-28-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

consider yourself held to that.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by rcdash
Mods, this thread should be deleted for obvious reasons at this point... I don't see how you can even put it under shop builds let alone in the main FI forum when it most likely represents an attempt to circumvent the ban.
I'm not going to close it, but it was moved to the FI forum from the shop builds section.

I have a an idea that much more stuff will come to light tomorrow.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:27 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z

That is a very curious statement...
Old 02-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
That is a very curious statement...
just a feeling. Something new always happens when these RA threads are started.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:30 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

just a feeling. Something new always happens when these RA threads are started.
We shall see. I'm still interested in what the OP has to say about the questions I posted.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:34 PM
XKR

A legitimate shop, with a physical presence, employees, equipment, technicians, is a large responsibility - a burden that shop owners bear for the benefit of their customers and business. I can see why any shop owner (not just Sharif) might take offense at the transparent attempt at publicity that this thread entails especially from someone that not only is not a sponsor but has been banned. A fancy website and Internet testimonials don't make a legitimate shop. Another RA thread gone awry due to the manner in which information is presented.

Now you make me feel guilty for having a bugatti veyron website when I dont own a shop but I plan on working on one I am sure a customer will call j/k

Last edited by XKR; 02-28-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:38 PM
XKR

I'm not going to close it, but it was moved to the FI forum from the shop builds section.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew I saw John's post and I though the thread was closed for sure....
Old 02-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by XKR
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew I saw John's post and I though the thread was closed for sure....
to much entertainment value with this type of thread. It will not get closed unless people start getting personal.

or try coming back after they said they were done here = ban
Old 02-28-2009, 08:41 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Now you make me feel guilty for having a bugatti veyron website when I dont own a shop but I plan on working on one I am sure a customer will call j/k
Is that the website where you rub it in that you've got more to the wheels with a V6 vs a V16?
Old 02-28-2009, 08:42 PM
XKR

to much entertainment value with this type of thread. It will not get closed unless people start getting personal.

or try coming back after they said they were done here = ban

Kool. When I get a text that there is a RA threat....I stop everything and run to the computer...... EVERYTHING

Is that the website where you rub it in that you've got more to the wheels with a V6 vs a V16?

Yup !!!

Last edited by XKR; 02-28-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:13 PM
civic4982

I've seen several complaints that the 500cc DW injectors cannot handle the power this engine is making but I feel many of you have missed that this build also contains "JWT FMU." Obviously more fuel can be delievered with greater pressure delievered by the FMU.

It does seem odd though why someone would do such an extensive build and still rely on such a basic piggy back EMS like the SS Box.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by superchargedg
Congrats on going FI and i doubt youll have any problems except inflated rwhp numbers.......hopefully.
wtf? you're dumb. When has scott ever inflated rwhp numbers? give me facts

I saw this car build in person and can vouch for all of it. OP congrats. Can't wait to see this thing tuned.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:26 PM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by XKR
Were you involved when Sharif was building the car??? That means I must have seen you then

Were you there when the BC car tried to cut a path through the tire guards?? I was...I have pic's of everything. I even defended Scott by saying that Sharif cheated and pushed Scott off the track...until someone had pic's to prove me wrong
ummm, i've already talked to you about this lol, and after the problems sharif has been having with his cars at the time attacks, and none of the problems the bc car has had, you still make this statement?

this car still ran 8 hot laps with the temp at over 450 degrees (scott and pete thought the temp gauge was broke), and finally figured out the car was running that hot. STILL that motor hasn't faltered
Old 02-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Lawy'dU

Like? your insinuations are part of why people misunderstand about shops. Unless you have proof or any personal knowledge, I would keep quiet.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure