Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SEXY Girl doing 500-600whp turbo build!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 11:30 PM
graffkid732

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

So you can sell your TN kit and not have to buy the Wastegate and Bov. So that's 2k$. Sell the tn kit and subtract 2k from the 4-5k it costs for used Greddy kit. You spend an extra 3k ALSO save 1k from not having to buy nitrous. But hey, what the hell do I know. I didn't have a boosted VQ or building anything right now.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:31 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i think its pretty much agreed your retarded op 450 is maxing the head studs your already have and like MI posted your missing SEVERAL parts that will be required hell i dint even think about the oil pump. jwt clutch HA thats funny its going to slip every time you hit nitrous not to mention at operating temp clutchs slip more, they are rated @70 degrees F after the initial slip i can tell you from experience its only going to get worse with subsequent runs. you have to run a clutch rated for MORE then you plan to make not less. i would go southbend full face at a MINIMUM 6 puck recommended and thats cheaping it.

aam is junk too when better is available from cjm so enjoy that, at this point your a douche bag dreamer that the forum hates congratz you can post whatever you want but when you start throwing up dynapack dynos with altered density ratios like has been seen before people are going to just ride your *** more.

then we are going to laugh at you again after it blows in less then a month because your ****ing retarded.

outside of me i believe every person here recommending things has blown a engine going fi on this platform your a bigger fool then a 1sg who thinks its a good idea to do details in the middle of the day without body armor in northern kunar.(since your military hopefully you get the reference............)

Last edited by jerryd87; 03-02-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:05 AM
Footloose301

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In for nudes of said "wife"
Old 03-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Im still waiting for someone to stumble upon this thread and go....
OH HER? YEAH I GOT NUDE PICS... SMASHED LAST WEEK. BISH TRIED TO GET ME TO TOSS SALAD SO I TOSSED HER OUT.
Then proceed to forward pics to a premier member for the AG section.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

This guy is a fawking idiot. You deserve nothing but the worst. People like you lead hard, $hit lives and wonder what went wrong. You are blind. You are clueless. You don't know $hit about fawk.

There is no possible good outcome to this. Come back and update us 1yr from now when you're broke as hell and about to end the miserable existence you call a life.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

OP, I am friends with her personal page and she hasn't recognized you at all. I understand she's trying to sell sex to get somewhere in life, but usually when you take vows you acknowledge that person. Sounds like a keeper. Btw, friend had a similar marriage where she used him for deployment money. And that relationship ended in divorce.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:38 PM
ace32x

Originally Posted by fly350z
I posted awhile back Im not trying for 600hp or 550ft-tq anymore, I did listen to everyone and have lowered my goals to a much more achievable 500whp 450ft-tq on spray and 450whp 400ft-tq from the TN kit. I agree 100% that Im never going to get the power I once thought was possible, atleast not without spending big bucks to do it right. I just want a fun street car for me and my wife to drive around to car events
went quick from needing it at the track to street car "hey look at me i have a vq with an intercooler at the local events you attend lol."
Old 03-04-2013, 01:55 AM
fly350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
OP, I am friends with her personal page and she hasn't recognized you at all. I understand she's trying to sell sex to get somewhere in life, but usually when you take vows you acknowledge that person. Sounds like a keeper. Btw, friend had a similar marriage where she used him for deployment money. And that relationship ended in divorce.
I wanted it to be a really fast 350z so it would help her image and then i could play with it at the track but sence posting in here I've been givin some tuff love but it opened my eyes as well. I thank everone who has givin me sound advise and im now on the hunt for a good turbo kit . As far as my wife thats not her personal fb account you are still being fooled by her model Image from her Bear dellinger account and B3aR dellinger page, her real account has her real name in it and shows that we are in a relationship. But even if you took a closer look at her Bear dellinger account you would see post about how much she loves and misses me. She makes money just as i do and is a full time student to become a Dentist. You know nothing about her she is everything most guys would ever want and it sounds like you all are just jelious that you dont have a awesome wife thats smart, athetic, funny, loves you to death and is cool as **** to be around. You smack talkers most likely are single and have to pay to be around girls that are hoes so your making my wife out to be one. Its because your a ******* and no good women will have you so you take your anger out on the web because here you are cool and can be somebody but in the real world no body wants to be around you . My life is great and has meaning, i wouldnt trade it for anything

Last edited by fly350z; 03-04-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:42 AM
ace32x

i like how your still trying to prove your in a trusting and happy relationship to a bunch of strangers on the internet that are going to give you all sorts of **** reguardless of what your say or come up with lol.

Old 03-04-2013, 08:07 AM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
Ditto, I've seen the same thing several times over. Bitches be Crazy Slutty.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:50 AM
str8dum1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

if the OP woulda just renamed the title of this thread to my wife's 400-450 whp build, none of this nonsense woulda occurred.

TN is perfectly capable at 4-450whp. Treadstone redesigned the problem pipes. No fancy tuning or motor build required.

good luck with everything. Delete this thread, work with Z1, Forged, Topspeed, etc and go by their advice.

The response to your thread is the same reason why shops dont post on here anymore except to offer services (VTR, PFSupercars, SP, Dynosty, Forged,....) and no new products are getting developed. Its just not worth their time for the hassles.

Last edited by str8dum1; 03-04-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:24 AM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Originally Posted by str8dum1
if the OP woulda just renamed the title of this thread to my wife's 400-450 whp build, none of this nonsense woulda occurred.

TN is perfectly capable at 4-450whp. Treadstone redesigned the problem pipes. No fancy tuning or motor build required.

good luck with everything. Delete this thread, work with Z1, Forged, Topspeed, etc and go by their advice.

The response to your thread is the same reason why shops dont post on here anymore except to offer services (VTR, PFSupercars, SP, Dynosty, Forged,....) and no new products are getting developed. Its just not worth their time for the hassles.
Best Advice I've heard on the entire thread. Its not so much the Shops its that they have other people sticking their nose at any comment made.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:30 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ridiculous. This thread is a much better example of why vendors are less involved and engaging on here...

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...bo-kit-10.html

Also, another huge reason there isn't as much development of new products is because this platform has stagnated in a down economy with a growing trend of new VQ owners looking to go FI on the cheap with Turbonetics and Godspeed kits, etc. Why invest in developing a new product that only a small percentage of a small market is willing/going to pay for?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:56 AM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Ridiculous. This thread is a much better example of why vendors are less involved and engaging on here...

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...bo-kit-10.html

Also, another huge reason there isn't as much development of new products is because this platform has stagnated in a down economy with a growing trend of new VQ owners looking to go FI on the cheap with Turbonetics and Godspeed kits, etc. Why invest in developing a new product that only a small percentage of a small market is willing/going to pay for?
Id say both are valid points. But Also look at the Z32 market, there are still new R&D products surfacing and with a wide marketplace like the VQ platform its still a fabricators dreams house. Id say less that 50% of FI is successfully completed, those are high estimates, But also look at the cost to get into a high mileage Z. Now if we parallel that to say a 240SX, Look at KA-T.org lots of cheap parts, but a few dedicated people to run an entire community. We are still better off because of the intrinsic value of current owners keeping their Z for a long time.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:21 PM
fly350z

I have learned a valuable leason about posting in here, I get **** from alot of guys anyway when they find out we are married so I try to hide from it most of the time. I should of just imbraced it in hopes that the forums would be more understanding than the FapBook community.
what do you mean by Treadstone redesigned the problem pipes? Can i buy just the pipes? Does anyone know if there a differince between the original kit with silver cold side piping and the kit with the black cold side piping? I still plan to sell the TN kit when I find the right twin setup.

Last edited by fly350z; 03-04-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:33 PM
ZS14RR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 03-05-2013, 07:06 AM
str8dum1

if your kit has the replacement pipes as shown here, http://www.treadstoneperformance.com...350z+Turbo+Kit

then there will be absolutely no problems
Old 03-05-2013, 08:03 AM
fly350z

if your kit has the replacement pipes as shown here, http://www.treadstoneperformance.com...350z+Turbo+Kit

then there will be absolutely no problems
I was going to get a better bigger wastegate and do atmospheric dump so i should be good right?
Old 03-05-2013, 08:08 AM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Fly that flange may work for up to the Tial 38 mm gate, If it were mine and I was stuck on TN get a MVR vband gate and buy the treadstone piping and have someone weld a vband flange on.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:42 PM
str8dum1

theres nothing wrong with the TN gate. the old piping style cracked. with the new piping you can recirc it just fine. or you can run it open. but no reason to waste money on a new gate

Quick Reply: SEXY Girl doing 500-600whp turbo build!!!