Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

370Z Twin Turbo manifold - interest thread - DIY turbo kit

Old 01-30-2015, 04:02 PM
Gruppe-S
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 370Z Twin Turbo manifold - interest thread - DIY turbo kit

I have access to some 370Z manifolds, a very popular turbo kit. I heard people that have this turbo kit specifically might want back up manifolds because they can crack over time.

I might be able to sell the cast turbo manifolds to those of you looking to build their own turbo kit as well. I have a great deal on the manifolds and will work on the outlets too. I can probably work a great deal on the Garrett turbos as well if you guys are interested.

Here is a picture of the manifold we are talking about. I can't mention specifics on the manifold, but the smart 370z owners can probably figure it out.

PM if you guys have interest, this might be a cheap way to build your own. You are going to save a lot of money, but it will take time to build the pipes.

Thanks,
Gruppe-S

Old 02-11-2015, 11:37 AM
R0gerdatt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no love for the vq35de motors?

edit: is that a t2 flange with an external wastegate?
Old 11-18-2017, 02:51 PM
1badfairlady

Can you still get this manifolds?
Old 11-18-2017, 02:58 PM
1badfairlady

Default Turbo manifolds

Originally Posted by Gruppe-S
I have access to some 370Z manifolds, a very popular turbo kit. I heard people that have this turbo kit specifically might want back up manifolds because they can crack over time.

I might be able to sell the cast turbo manifolds to those of you looking to build their own turbo kit as well. I have a great deal on the manifolds and will work on the outlets too. I can probably work a great deal on the Garrett turbos as well if you guys are interested.

Here is a picture of the manifold we are talking about. I can't mention specifics on the manifold, but the smart 370z owners can probably figure it out.

PM if you guys have interest, this might be a cheap way to build your own. You are going to save a lot of money, but it will take time to build the pipes.

Thanks,
Gruppe-S

I tired sending you a message but was unsuccessful. Text me if you can still get them. 214-796-8132
Old 04-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Kry Nichlany

Hi im very interested in the manifold
Originally Posted by Gruppe-S

Thanks,
Gruppe-S

Old 04-11-2019, 06:35 PM
1badfairlady

Default Manifolds

I do text me, I’ll get a hold of the guys that sells them. 214-796-8132

Originally Posted by Kry Nichlany
Hi im very interested in the manifold
Old 07-04-2020, 09:22 PM
sankojin

I know that this post is pretty old but I am in need of a new set of turbo manifolds. The ones that I have are cracked and I need a new pair. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy a set like theses?
Old 07-04-2020, 09:52 PM
bealljk
350Z-holic

Received 1,282 Likes on 1,007 Posts

Originally Posted by sankojin
I know that this post is pretty old but I am in need of a new set of turbo manifolds. The ones that I have are cracked and I need a new pair. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy a set like theses?
what turbos / what kit are you running? Is having them repaired an option?
Old 07-05-2020, 05:02 PM
sankojin

Originally Posted by bealljk
what turbos / what kit are you running? Is having them repaired an option?
I am running the HKS prototype twin turbo kit. I bought it from a former employee of HKS Glendale, CA after they closed in 2011. I am not sure what they used for the manifolds but they look simular to these ones. I am looking into having them repaired but would like new ones if possible. Not sure what turbos are on it but here is a link to the original sales post of the kit that I bought. http://www.the370z.com/parts-sale-pr...turbo-kit.html

Last edited by sankojin; 07-05-2020 at 05:04 PM.