Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

This is not a Marketplace!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 10:44 PM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default This is not a Marketplace!!

All items for sale in this forum will be deleted..

Use the marketplace link at the top, thats what its there for.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:55 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bueutyygo
bump up then lurkA man came home form work late, tired and found his 5 years old son waiting for him at the door. "Daddy,may I ask you a questIon ?" "Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the man. "Daddy, how much do you make an hour? " " If you must know, I make $20 an hour."" Oh,"the little boy replied, with his head down, looking up, he said, "Daddy, may I please borrow $10" the father was furious, "If the only reason you askedthat is so you can borrow some moneyto buy a silly toy, then you go to bed." The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. After about an hour or so,the man had calmed down. And started to think. Maybe there was something he really neededto buy with that $10 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the iIttle boy's roomand opened the door."Are you asleep, son?" he asked. "no daddy," replied the boy. "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier." said the man, "Here's the $10 you asked for." the little boy sat straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you daddy!" he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry agaIn. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father. "Why do you want more money? Is you already have some ?" the father asked. "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do. "the little boy repiied, "Daddy , I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time ?Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling --------------------------------our wow gold site:buy WoW Gold,cheap WoW Gold,free WoW Gold, buy wow power leveling,cheap wow power leveling,
WTF is this $hit???
Old 09-06-2008, 06:47 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

yeah, that guy is weird. His other 7 post are the same crap.