Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FastIntentions
Maybe he pays to sponsor as well.
ISMSOLUTIONS
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

hum, so he pays to be a sponsor and just throws your company name up there as his company then???

As for you ISMSOLUTIONS: Im done with you, you are nothing but a waste of time. Have fun talking trash about lebree/stillen/who ever else you feel is a threat to your sales. Way to represent yourself and a company.

oh and as for you thinking I left after Tony posted, you are wrong I left before he posted because I dont have any hip waders to protect me from all the **** you type. That is why I am unsubscribing now.

Last edited by Mike Wazowski; 03-30-2007 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:28 PM
ISMSOLUTIONS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, at least your leaving, just as you always do when your caught showing your true colors, when your proven to be the DAWG....

Cheers...

Rick
Old 03-30-2007, 03:30 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

actually I was way to curious to see what you would reply with. Obviously not worth waiting for. Take a few minutes, try to think of something witty and then try again.

true colors? what you upset because I called you out for being a horrible representative for a company?

Last edited by Mike Wazowski; 03-30-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:33 PM
ISMSOLUTIONS

hmmm...thought you were leaving...hmmmm....
Old 03-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

This opened up my eyes to some Fast Intentions drama, not good.. I almost bought the exhaust.. But after USN HM outted that(a fellow serviceman).. nah.. im good..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 03-30-2007 at 03:52 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:57 PM
ISMSOLUTIONS

Originally Posted by jonb7007
This opened up my eyes to some Fast Intentions drama, not good.. I almost bought the exhaust.. But after USN HM outted that(a fellow serviceman).. nah.. im good..
I guess you've never spoken to Tony then...you should...
Old 03-30-2007, 05:03 PM
FastIntentions
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

Originally Posted by jonb7007
Well thats a shame considering my quality and my customer service have nothing to do with either ISM or this other gentleman. By the way I served in the Navy for 5 years and went to the Persian Gulf twice so if we really want to get down to it the three of us serve the same purpose. If you really want to take the time and see what we are about then why dont you give me a call at the shop 818-882-2788 you can talk to me directly or email me @ fi@fastintentions.com

Thanks, Tony
Old 03-30-2007, 09:26 PM
extreme4377

Woa Woa Woa. Lets calm down people. I think this whole issue with Rick(ISMSolutions) has been blown way out of proportion and needs to be dropped. Like Tony stated, Rick does not work for Fast Intentions, he simply is a loyal FI customer who is very happy with the products and services Tony and the FI team offer, like many if not all other FI customers. Rick simply offers his own opinion and gives you the facts in order for you, the customer, to make the best and most knowledgable purchase you can. There are pro's and con's to every product as no product is perfect for everyone. Whats right for you is right for you.

Tony and the FI team are truely amazing and do everything in their power to make you, the paying customer, as happy as can be and then some. They always make the extra effort in order to go above and beyond the level of satisfaction. I have dealt with Tony/FI on two seperate occasions and both times I was highly impressed with how the transaction was done. I was treated as well as possible in an efficient matter and with utmost respect. Tony really knows what he's doing as he has many years of experience in the car community and is a very good business man.

Let's just all calm down, take a step back and a deep breath and re-evaluate the whole situation. I think its silly to say that you'll never do business with Tony/FI because of what one of his customers said or says. But if thats what you choose to do, then Im sorry to hear that and Im sorry to say it but.. "Your loss".

Don't bash Tony/FI for one of his customer's stating their opinion about other products. Fast Intention products offer some of the best gains, the best looks and noise, the best quality and care, and the best customer service I have ever experienced in any field of business. Props to Tony and the people at FI for making all of us happy customers...well all but one.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by extreme4377
Like Tony stated, Rick does not work for Fast Intentions, he simply is a loyal FI customer who is very happy with the products and services
Funny, the sponsor banner in his profile says he does.
https://my350z.com/forum/members/66688-ismsolutions.html

I never said they didnt make a good product, as a matter of fact I said I liked their exhaust (read my posts).
Old 03-30-2007, 09:59 PM
extreme4377

Lets just stop then. If you like the product then let's call it a day and drop the matter.

The FI website was revamped and is better than ever. Period. End of sentence. We're done..
Old 03-30-2007, 10:14 PM
Sundeviljay

USN, aren't you the same dude that was bashing VRT after they did work on your car? It is interesting that you are having problems with Fast Intentions AND VRT, two companies that are VERY reputable. Did you ever think that you might be the problem?

Try looking up the definition of a FORUM:
Noun 1. forum - a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
meeting - a formally arranged gathering; "next year the meeting will be in Chicago"; "the meeting elected a chairperson"
2. forum - a public facility to meet for open discussion
meeting place, assembly
facility, installation - a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry; "the assembly plant is an enormous facility"

Forums, for cars especially, have become very popular because it gives EVERYONE the chance to express themselves and give their opinions...whether good or bad. The problem is that there are knucklheads like you who take someone's opinion and turn it as if they were bashing your moms or something...Then you get your little minions to jump on the bandwagon because its fun and easy to gang up on someone.

You don't even know ISMSOLUTIONS (Rick) or anyone at Fast Intentions, so don't base your opinion on someone just because you are reading to far into someones comments that are typed on a forum. How about you take a deep breath and reality check? If you ever decided to jump out from behind your keyboard to meet either one of these people I'm sure you would have a totally different opinion.

I bet I could create a thread with your name on it and find a GANG of people that can't stand you yet they don't even know you. They just see all the nonsense and negativity that you post and assume that you are the biggest wrench in the toolbox.

--OUT

PS: Do you see Fast Intentions "sponsor" next to my screen name? No! So don't even go there

Last edited by Sundeviljay; 03-30-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:18 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

dude USN HM 350Z relax...don't let people get to you, im sure you have much better things to fret about than what so and so says on the interweb. Lets all hold hands now.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:31 PM
phenix

Red face

OK, ah... if anyone is still paying attention, I have some questions about the exhaust.

1. What type of mufflers are used? Are they packed and have a perforated pipe running from in to out? Baffles?

2. Is the crossover a dual in/out perforated core muffler? Or does it contain an H or X pipe within?

3. What other mods (if any) are installed on the car used in the sound clips?

4. Can the exhaust only be ordered from your website or are there other vendors? Main reason I asked is I'm in TX and shipping would probably be pretty high, plus if it's damaged in shipping it'll take longer to work out halfway across the country.

That's it for now...
Old 04-07-2007, 02:58 PM
ISMSOLUTIONS

Originally Posted by phenix
OK, ah... if anyone is still paying attention, I have some questions about the exhaust.

1. What type of mufflers are used? Are they packed and have a perforated pipe running from in to out? Baffles?

2. Is the crossover a dual in/out perforated core muffler? Or does it contain an H or X pipe within?

3. What other mods (if any) are installed on the car used in the sound clips?

4. Can the exhaust only be ordered from your website or are there other vendors? Main reason I asked is I'm in TX and shipping would probably be pretty high, plus if it's damaged in shipping it'll take longer to work out halfway across the country.

That's it for now...
Actually - all of your questions are answered on the website - www.fastintentions.com

The mufflers are designed by Fast Intentions and manufactured specifically for them by Sebring.

The X-Pipe mufflers - is a perforated X - packed and tuned by Magnaflow.

The test car was bone stock, with the FI testpipes installed as well.

All you need to do is call Tony at the shop to order. Shipping is basically the same number for all. We've only had 1 instance of a damaged shipment caused by FedEx. A replacement unit was immediately sent by Tony (within 2-3 days).

Let me know if you have any other questions or feel free to call Tony at the shop.

Rick