Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Resonator & Muffler Delete Personal Review

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 02:52 PM
Yassin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Resonator & Muffler Delete Personal Review

This is to help those deciding on one of these deletes or both. I experienced a muffler delete aslong as a muffler & resonator delete and I have the following feedback,

With just a muffler delete there is ofcourse little drone in the 2-4k RPM range which can get annoying at times especially if you have a passenger they would have to deal with it too and then that's not so cool. Don't get me wrong though this is nowhere as near as the damage done with no resonator + muffler. 4-6K RPM is when you really get the sound you want the car screams beautifully and the beast is unleashed. Max RPM's in a tunnel with your windows down is the sound I live for you just can't get enough of that. Now on to the muffler and resonator delete review...

Honestly I would highly recommend you don't take out your resonator unless you are really willing to deal with a very very annoying interior drone at times you will get a headache and want to put your resonator and/or muffler back so don't waste your time in removing this if your not ready to deal with the downsides. Personally I think anything under 4K rpm's is just annoying HOWEVER when you reach over 4K is when things start getting serious oh man the car just screams its life away you hear every shifting moment it's incredible. The startup is also nice it has an aggrssive cold start so if you are around car enthusiasts they know something is up with that beast.

Personally I think you should just pick one of the two to remove both of them is too much for me but if you like that on a daily driver by all means scream away.

Happy ThurZday