Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Intake & Exhaust setup questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 07:26 AM
psychodreamz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice I'll check em out...my original plan was the HKS dual exhaust w kinetix high flow cats...I need to try to keep it maryland emissions legal too. But I'm looking into all suggestions and people who can help like yourself...I definitely appreciate it
Old 03-02-2017, 07:30 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,044 Likes on 6,510 Posts

Originally Posted by psychodreamz
Nice I'll check em out...my original plan was the HKS dual exhaust w kinetix high flow cats...I need to try to keep it maryland emissions legal too. But I'm looking into all suggestions and people who can help like yourself...I definitely appreciate it
do not get kinetix.....do berk or someone else

i had the kinetix, and after about 6 months one cracked. i called them because they have lifetime warranty, he told me to send it in, they would repair it and send it back.... no matter what i did i could not get them to send me one (even by having them charge my cc and then refund it when they got broken one back). he eventually told me that it would be cheaper to take it to local welder and have them fix it than shipping it. needless to say i got it fixed, and then replaced them with art pipes like 2 weeks later (bought from b2 with free shipping)
The following users liked this post:
psychodreamz (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 08:00 AM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by travlee
I would do motordyne tdx2 over hks. Also, look other places than carid
That's a nice sounding exhaust from what I can tell from YouTube... Any idea where I can get a good price on it..everywhere I look it's like 1600+ I'm looking to try to stay around 11-12 at most. Thanks for input too by the way.
No one sells TDX-II for under $1600 that I've seen.

Invidia Gemini from our sponsor sites all run about $875 give/take $20.

Just noted that one of our sponsor sites also sells HKS and Greddy dual systems in your price range (maybe a bit more but close enough).
The following users liked this post:
psychodreamz (03-02-2017)