Notices
Interior Seats, shift knobs, etc.

FS: Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 10:35 PM
qew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!

Hello All I have a very beautiful set of Bride brix II seats from the tee's corporation with the leather sides and red stitching and dark Bride gradation down the center.They also have the heated option installed in the seat so they have the connectors for that.I believe the previous owner had don.They come with the correct bride rails for the 350z.They have been very well taken care of, just 2 tiny marks that can be seen in the pictures on the drivers outer side bolster area.I wouldn't even call em tears, I think I did it when getting into the car with some jeans that had a pocket rivet sticking out or something.These are out of my car, I hate to get rid of them but I need some seats that actually suit me,so i have some takatas on order. These seats match up with the rest of the accessories I will be selling as they all have black leather and red stitching. These other items will not match my new seats that have green stitching and black cloth/leather. You will not find too many of these left in this condition, $2100,plus shipping and I got the paypal fees. Sorry if some of the pictures are little dark.

The custom Bride door panels,steering wheel,shift boot and brake boot will be in another ad.

These items are off my 2003 350z track version.I would love to have someone get all accessories along with the seats as they all go together like a matching set,but thats probably a long shot.If someone did want them all,I could work a deal.

Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0892.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0893.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0894.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0895.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0898.jpg  

Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0899.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0897.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0901.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0911.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0902.jpg  

Old 05-23-2015, 10:45 PM
qew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Bride door panels,Neo grinta steering wheel and boots

I have the accessories that go very well with the authentic Bride Brix II seats i am selling in my other ad.

First custom made door panels that are made up of leather,Bride gradation and red stitching.These again match with the seats and are pretty sick.
$500.plus shipping I take care of the paypal fees. plus I need your door panels.

Neo Grinta 330mm black spokes with black leather and red stitching.Very good condition minus some tiny,tiny cuts came that way when i got the car.They don't penetrate very deep.It can be seen in one of the pictures. $200,shipped and paypaled.

Shift boot by redline 40. shipped snd paypaled.

Ebrake boot shipped and paypaled 40. shipped and paypaled.

These items are off my 2003 350z track version.I would love to have someone get all accessories along with the seats as they all go together like a matching set,but thats probably a long shot.If someone did want them all,I could work a deal.

Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0903.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0905.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0893.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0913.jpg   Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0909.jpg  

Authentic Bride Brix II,Custom bride logo/leather red stitch door panels n more!-img_0910.jpg