Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Where is the window fuse??? (specifically)

Old 03-29-2010, 02:02 PM
chestuhr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is the window fuse??? (specifically)

I was wondering where exactly the window fuse is. I know all 3 fuse boxes and not one of them say window or anything related to it. Does anyone know SPECIFICALLY where the exact fuse is?

Thanks
Old 03-29-2010, 06:00 PM
I DTW I

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't, however, are your windows not working at all, or are they coming back down half way when you auto-roll them up? My passenger window is doing the latter, and I haven't been able to solve it. Was thinking yours might be the same as me.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:03 PM
NismoZZ

there actually is no window fuse i had a problem with my passenger window an took it to the dealer. But before i did i checked for the same thing ur looking for couldn't find it. I asked the nissan mechanic guy an he said they dont have a window fuse if you window is malfunctioning then its prob starting to go out. What you can maybe try is search for window motor repair or something it shows you how to clean the window motor. If not then go the the dealer an see what they will tell you luckily this prob happened to me a week after i bought the car so they fixed it with a brand spankin new window motor hope this helps
Old 03-30-2010, 11:21 AM
VandyZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a 40A fuse in the battery compartment that could affect the power windows (among other things) in the service manual it is called "40A fusible link (letter F , located in the fuse and fusible link box)"

Having gone through 4 window motors going on 8 years of ownership, if you are having problems with the window, it will most likely be the motor.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:25 AM
VandyZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by I DTW I
I don't, however, are your windows not working at all, or are they coming back down half way when you auto-roll them up? My passenger window is doing the latter, and I haven't been able to solve it. Was thinking yours might be the same as me.
You should probably do the motor reset procedure although this was an early sign before my motor quit working (the second time).
Old 05-15-2019, 01:57 PM
Uriel Espinal

Default Right window wont work

Alright guys need someone's help I got an 03 my left window works just fine but the right one wont even make a noise I changed the window motor but still nothing not even a noise I tried looking for the window fuse but i guess these cars font come with a window fuse any ideas on how can I fix it T.I.A
Old 05-15-2019, 02:34 PM
travlee
Master

Received 9,044 Likes on 6,510 Posts

Originally Posted by Uriel Espinal
Alright guys need someone's help I got an 03 my left window works just fine but the right one wont even make a noise I changed the window motor but still nothing not even a noise I tried looking for the window fuse but i guess these cars font come with a window fuse any ideas on how can I fix it T.I.A
Try the window lockout button in your driver's side arm rest