Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

IPDM????????????????????

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 10:56 AM
Reez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IPDM????????????????????

Hi... Any accurate & valuable info will be much appreciated...My cooling fans are running from the time I turn the ignition to on...I was Google-ing & read somewhere that the IPDM could be the culprit...My problem is this...First of all,,,could it be anything else besides the IPDM??? & Secondly I also read that one has to make sure that a IPDM from another Z has to be compatible??? So if I go to a parts dealer & have 5x350z IPDM's in front of me, how do I know if either one of them is compatible??? Is there a serial/model number on the IPDM itself that I can compare with or what do I check for???.............Your accurate info is much appreciated....Thanx...once again...
Old 03-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Reez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 350z that wouldnt start

Hey Gents, its been a while, but just wanted to be sure bout the problem before posting the solution to my Z's problem...Its been a good 2weeks now & she is still going strong...(touch wood...lol..) Anyways after many frustrating hours the culprit was either the ECU or Unichip,,,turns out it was the Unichip...( probably should have mentioned I am running a Vortech V2 supercharger,,my bad )... Bought a new Unichip, had the map loaded & she fired up first time...Had her dynotuned, & I am proud to say is pushing out a sweet 295kw at the wheels...Well my Zee is back, so you can guess whose a happy chappy!!! Ps...Will post some pics soon... Oh yes,,,thanx to all those who offered advice...