Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

right side turn signals/hazards, headlight wires

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 04:42 PM
timgauds1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation right side turn signals/hazards, headlight wires

So about 3 weeks ago my right turn signal stopped working along with my hazards in my 03 350z, which was random, i tried to find the relay/flaser but no luck any idea? Also i was changing my headlights today and found that the wired that connect to the headlight(in the black wire tube thing) and realized that i not only had no cover for the back of the lights(the gray thing you twist and pull off to access the bulbs) but that the wires that i mentioned earlier has been rubbing against my tire(no fender protectors), and now it has a complete flat side instead of circle and wires are showing, could this be the cause of my turn signals/lights not working? Its ONLY the right side
Old 07-05-2014, 04:33 PM
bearcatZ33

im new to this forum and idk how to start a chat or w.e its called cuz i have a lot of questions about my Z33 i just got it and its my first car ever. well my question is what kind of oil should i use for the brakes, radiator, and what kind of liquid goes into my car. i also have a leaking issue in the front windshield pillar right side top and bottom its rotting also the body side molding weatherstrip on the right side as well is leaking. also im sorry this has nothing to do with your question.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:49 AM
timgauds1

Originally Posted by bearcatZ33
im new to this forum and idk how to start a chat or w.e its called cuz i have a lot of questions about my Z33 i just got it and its my first car ever. well my question is what kind of oil should i use for the brakes, radiator, and what kind of liquid goes into my car. i also have a leaking issue in the front windshield pillar right side top and bottom its rotting also the body side molding weatherstrip on the right side as well is leaking. also im sorry this has nothing to do with your question.
For brakes use brake fluid, I'll post what kind I have when I get to my car, and same with the radiator, your best bet though is to use the 50/50 coolant so you don't have to worry about putting water in, it'll already be mixed, and what do you mean by liquid? My recommendation for the leaks would be goto like a body shop and ask them what's wrong, their might have been a previous accident before you bought it, but if you goto Nissan they charge $100 for a diagnostic unless you fix it then they just charge you for the parts
Old 01-10-2015, 05:16 AM
KornerCarver

Received 171 Likes on 76 Posts

To the original poster...........I suspect your entire lighting problem is the result of not having the fender liner in place. You probably need to get your car to a mechanic who understands electricity and have him fix your car. Then you need to get the gray cap and get the fender liners in place. After that, your car will be fairly waterproof underneath and you won't have wires rubbing on your tires.
Old 01-19-2015, 07:53 AM
dudeitsmartin

Anyone have an extra blue connector to the right headlight with some wire left? mine for some reason broke off or got ripped off. As if it got disconnected and dragged on the floor and burned off. Thanks.