Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Weird issue at startup

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 06:55 PM
irbullet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Weird issue at startup

Well, I went to the store and came back out, started my car and was just sitting there parked (maybe 30-45 seconds?) while all of a sudden my car stalled (I immediately noticed due to the fact my car went silent) and all the lights came on, on the cluster. I turned car totally off and cranked it and it did it again, stalled (10-15 seconds later?) I turned car totally off again and cranked it. This time when I cranked it I revved the engine after I got it cranked. It no longer stalls while parked. I drove home and sat in my driveway trying to get it to stall again to see if I could pull a code, and I could not get it to stall even when turning AC on or off (trying to lower idle RPMS)

I changed my oil today, I don't think that is why though, I already checked if I bumped into anything somehow and nothing. I think that is just a coincidence.

Could this just have been a one time thing / possiblites on what could've happened? If not, any suggestions on things to check would be great as I'd rather fix it sooner than later!

Thank you for reading.