Notices

FS: 03 350z in York PA

Old 01-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Wikiwiki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 350z in York PA

Well over the last few weeks I have made up my mind to sell my Z in pursuit of a project car this summer. It is a black 03 with a 6 speed. Factory HID and a few other options. I bought the car from a dealer in Delaware and have driven maybe a total of around 5k miles.

In that time I have changed the oil twice(most recent was Thanksgiving) with g-oil 5w-30 and a KN oil filter. Both times the oil was fine not extremely dirty etc.

In July the pivot ball in the transmission blew out. While doing so it also took the slave cylinder with it. I didn't know it was the pivot ball so I rebuilt the master and replaced the slave cylinder, before finally taking it to York Nissan where they did the pivot ball. While the transmission was out they inspected the clutch(trying to sell me one obviously) and said it was fine. This helps as the dealer I bought it from said the clutch had been done at 100k but they had no proof of it.

It drives fine, no shakes, rattles, suspension is fine, clutch is great no slipping whatsoever.

I had a local shop weld up a 2.5 inch muffler delete. It is loud thats for sure but if your like me you didn't buy a 2 seat rwd car to blend in. Its a deep sound with a resonator so its not too raspy.

The Bad- it has 130k miles- with black paint. Waxed up it looks great but there are numerous paint issues when you get up close. that unfortunately comes with the territory of a black car. there is some wear and tear in the interior, cupholder doesn't shut correctly, minor wear on the seats(black interior btw) I will post shots of the interior soon. Wheels are beat up as well.

So heres the deal. If you are interested please email me at Skibum291@gmail.com the car is at home while Im out here at school in Pittsburgh. Serious purchasers only.

You can come look at the car and if your dead serious and we agree on a price I can drive home to do the deal on a weekend. I cant do a weekday because I have class and work all day. Have to pay for the car somehow right.

Now the fun part. I am asking 10k firm. That price reflects the wear and tear on the paint wheel etc. I have no need to sell it, and I dont plan to start my project till summer anyway. Please email me as ill respond fastest to that.

Last edited by Wikiwiki; 01-04-2012 at 10:30 AM.