Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

KingBaby's Nissan Nismo #0191 'Lin'da'

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 08:02 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by The_Assassin
isnt that kit for the de?
Yes, but their z34 kit will fit with minor adjustments...just no guinea pig to test it!

Originally Posted by NAbuilderZ33
For you being an NA Purist, id lean towards a GTM supercharger or Stillen Setup Supercharger. Stillen uses a Vortech Blower and Air to Water chargecooler for the HR. Power delivery is linear in nature and feels like NA the whole time. Plus you can keep your PPE longtubes.
Yea I mean it sounds good and I'm sure it will sound cool...but NA is

"Boost is boring, need NA instead" - Korn/Starting Over

Originally Posted by Rubidium
Well Stillen it would have to be, due to the GTM issue lately. I too would like to stay N/A. N/A is just more reliable, specially if you like those road courses. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have boosted cars there but N/A is just more 'predictable'?
That's what I do with it...no road courses here but I do hoodrat shlt with my friends every now and then...

I bang all my shifts that I'm very scared I would have belt slip like none other lol
Old 10-25-2014, 02:29 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition ('08 MODEL) Production Race-exclusive Automobile
The Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition is a production race-exclusive car that is representative of the Super-Taikyu Series, and is being targeted for sale to race entrants (built-to-order; direct sales by NISMO).

Main change from Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition competing in the 2007 Super Taikyu Series took the championship is rear wing shape and roll cage shape. and attach catalyst to regulation of '08 super durability series . Other specifications is based on a 07'model. The summary is as follows.

The 3.8-liter racing engine in the 380RS-C develops maximum power of more than 294Kw (400PS), and maximum torque of 421N•m (43.0 kg-m). The engine is controlled by a special MOTEC ECM. In addition, it is equipped with a six-speed cross-transmission, reinforced clutch, mechanical L.S.D., Brembo 6-piston calipers and 380mm brake rotors. To reduce weight, the doors and hoods are carbon fiber and door and back windows are polycarbonate. The 380RS-C comes equipped with roll cage, bucket seats, safety harness, fire extinguisher, cutoff switch, a 95-liter safety gas tank and other safety features—the car has the specifications so that it can be racing immediately after purchase.

Engine
Maximum output294kW (400PS) @7,200rpmMaximum torque421N•m (43kgm) @5,200rpmDisplacement3,798ccTypeV6 DOHC, NAOtherMotec ECM, 6-speed throttle

Powertrain
Transmission6-speed close-ratio transmissionDifferentialMechanical L.S.D. (GT L.S.D.)ClutchReinforced clutch (Super COPPERMIX)

Suspension
Exclusive suspension

Brakes
Brembo brake calipers (6-piston), 380mm rotors

Other
Roll cage, lightweight body parts (carbon fiber doors and hood), polycarbonate window (door, back door), bucket seat, safety harness, fire extinguisher, cutoff switch
Fuel tank
95 liter (safety fuel tank)
Dimensions
Overall length4,420mmOverall width1,840mmOverall height -Weight1,260kgWheelbase2,650mm
Vehicle price
¥26,250,000 (Not sell Now)

Last edited by KingBaby; 10-26-2014 at 01:29 AM.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:52 PM
ROCA Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 10-30-2014, 03:45 AM
jdmlove1

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

daaamn !! i would buy it, if only it came with 07+ headlights..
Old 10-30-2014, 03:56 AM
isy_nismo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KingBaby

Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition ('08 MODEL) Production Race-exclusive Automobile
The Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition is a production race-exclusive car that is representative of the Super-Taikyu Series, and is being targeted for sale to race entrants (built-to-order; direct sales by NISMO).

Main change from Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition competing in the 2007 Super Taikyu Series took the championship is rear wing shape and roll cage shape. and attach catalyst to regulation of '08 super durability series . Other specifications is based on a 07'model. The summary is as follows.

The 3.8-liter racing engine in the 380RS-C develops maximum power of more than 294Kw (400PS), and maximum torque of 421N•m (43.0 kg-m). The engine is controlled by a special MOTEC ECM. In addition, it is equipped with a six-speed cross-transmission, reinforced clutch, mechanical L.S.D., Brembo 6-piston calipers and 380mm brake rotors. To reduce weight, the doors and hoods are carbon fiber and door and back windows are polycarbonate. The 380RS-C comes equipped with roll cage, bucket seats, safety harness, fire extinguisher, cutoff switch, a 95-liter safety gas tank and other safety features—the car has the specifications so that it can be racing immediately after purchase.

Engine
Maximum output294kW (400PS) @7,200rpmMaximum torque421N•m (43kgm) @5,200rpmDisplacement3,798ccTypeV6 DOHC, NAOtherMotec ECM, 6-speed throttle

Powertrain
Transmission6-speed close-ratio transmissionDifferentialMechanical L.S.D. (GT L.S.D.)ClutchReinforced clutch (Super COPPERMIX)

Suspension
Exclusive suspension

Brakes
Brembo brake calipers (6-piston), 380mm rotors

Other
Roll cage, lightweight body parts (carbon fiber doors and hood), polycarbonate window (door, back door), bucket seat, safety harness, fire extinguisher, cutoff switch
Fuel tank
95 liter (safety fuel tank)
Dimensions
Overall length4,420mmOverall width1,840mmOverall height -Weight1,260kgWheelbase2,650mm
Vehicle price
¥26,250,000 (Not sell Now)
I love those mirrors...please specs?... Also the interior and engine looks awesome!!
Old 10-30-2014, 05:03 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Old 10-30-2014, 06:28 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Originally Posted by ROCA Z

Originally Posted by jdmlove1
daaamn !! i would buy it, if only it came with 07+ headlights..
if not do not want ...lol

Originally Posted by isy_nismo
I love those mirrors...please specs?... Also the interior and engine looks awesome!!
Not sure but they're are many similar styles matching those

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
^^^

That's how I feel even though it's so old...it's what I want for my Z except somewhat streetable...
Old 10-30-2014, 07:16 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

That's how I feel even though it's so old...it's what I want for my Z except somewhat streetable...

it's not old bro. Not even close. we just gettin started
Old 10-30-2014, 10:43 PM
trustr888

It will be a timeless classic one of these days. If only we can find and buy that intake manifold.....I was browsing on the japan dealerships and their 380rs's for sale there are around 26k u.s. dollars for a clean one.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:44 PM
trustr888

I wouldn't mind street driving that to be honest.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:38 PM
deeno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trustr888
It will be a timeless classic one of these days. If only we can find and buy that intake manifold.....I was browsing on the japan dealerships and their 380rs's for sale there are around 26k u.s. dollars for a clean one.
thats it ?!? sounds like a steal to me !!! [i may be foolish]
Old 10-31-2014, 11:05 PM
trustr888

Originally Posted by deeno
Yeah, but add the transportation fees from the auction to the port in a Japan. Then add the fees going from Japan's port to a U.S. port. Then add the fees from the U.S. port to whatever location you choose. Lastly, add all the other fees associated with getting the car obd2 rated and all the other intricacies of getting everything legal. It's a shame to be honest since it is almost identical.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:05 AM
vex008

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

hey king
going through PPE thread I see you were one of only handful that wrapped the LTHs, have you noticed any troubles - rust, etc with them?
Aside from the heat element, Not sure if it will help protect or make things worse in that regard.
just got mine and want to take proper steps before the tedious install.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:15 PM
trustr888

Originally Posted by vex008
hey king
going through PPE thread I see you were one of only handful that wrapped the LTHs, have you noticed any troubles - rust, etc with them?
Aside from the heat element, Not sure if it will help protect or make things worse in that regard.
Did you get the optional coating they offer?
Old 11-04-2014, 06:59 AM
vex008

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Did you get the optional coating they offer?
got them from another member here.
He specified that they are "Jet Hot 1300F coated"
Old 11-04-2014, 09:15 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
it's not old bro. Not even close. we just gettin started
indeed we are...imagine redoing and perfecting your Nismo for another 10ish years...

I wouldn't mind street driving that to be honest.
Originally Posted by deeno
Yeah, but add the transportation fees from the auction to the port in a Japan. Then add the fees going from Japan's port to a U.S. port. Then add the fees from the U.S. port to whatever location you choose. Lastly, add all the other fees associated with getting the car obd2 rated and all the other intricacies of getting everything legal. It's a shame to be honest since it is almost identical.
Also tax...tey pay huge tax bumps just to drive a car.

Originally Posted by vex008
hey king

hmmmm I'm no engineer which is what you need to be to answer questions online... I will say my floor board is warmer with the LTHs over OEM/test pipes. Remember OEM has heat shields which are non existent on the PPEs.

Rust..I wouldn't worry about rust unless you are driving in such shlt weather that your undercarriage will be soaked even after turning the car off...i.e. driving through wheel deep water...

Other than that I don't see wrapping your LTHs accelerating rust any faster...

thanks for the bumps guys....can't wait to get back to the real world
Old 11-04-2014, 10:00 AM
trustr888

Glad to see you on this side of the board compared to on Facebook. lol Well, I'm actually going to do a shop visit and video since PPE is about 30 minutes from where I live. I can get more information if any of you need it.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:47 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Glad to see you on this side of the board compared to on Facebook. lol Well, I'm actually going to do a shop visit and video since PPE is about 30 minutes from where I live. I can get more information if any of you need it.
Yea I stickied your thread cause facebook is far easier for most to use and keep up to date on...

please record everything that goes on over there lol

Last edited by KingBaby; 11-04-2014 at 10:50 AM.
Old 11-04-2014, 02:49 PM
trustr888

Yea I stickied your thread cause facebook is far easier for most to use and keep up to date on...

please record everything that goes on over there lol
Definitely man! I'll pm, text, or Facebook update you as well. I'm trying to get the whole Z community more recognized like they have with the GTR. If you know Matt, he is the first one to get that Nismo GTR and I talked to him just a few days ago. Super chill guy and surprised how he's been an advocate for Nissan and the Nismo brand 15 years back. I hope I can pick up for all us Z owners. I think we deserve just as much treatment as the GTR owners get in regards to track days, car development, etc. It'll take some time for sure, but I hope for the sake of us owners that we can get to that point.

P.S. Thanks for making that FaceBook page a sticky.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:12 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Definitely man! I'll pm, text, or Facebook update you as well. I'm trying to get the whole Z community more recognized like they have with the GTR. If you know Matt, he is the first one to get that Nismo GTR and I talked to him just a few days ago. Super chill guy and surprised how he's been an advocate for Nissan and the Nismo brand 15 years back. I hope I can pick up for all us Z owners. I think we deserve just as much treatment as the GTR owners get in regards to track days, car development, etc. It'll take some time for sure, but I hope for the sake of us owners that we can get to that point.

P.S. Thanks for making that FaceBook page a sticky.
Don't hold your breath on that one...he's spent a lot of money! Money brings that type of interest, and validates your commitment to something. I'm sure if you are resilient enough about the next Z, you'll be showered with special treatment!

I hope he's happy with it after entering an idea that progressive (GTR) I doubt anyone could be content. The GTR is an amazing supercar IMHO and what they've done since debut is remarkable. It just gets better and Mr. Kazutoshi Mizuno hopefully left that urge to do outdo the previous model with the next!

I'm just over here tryna build a true Nismo Z...

Quick Reply: KingBaby's Nissan Nismo #0191 'Lin'da'