Notices
Nitrous Oxide Too soon, jr.

Yet ANOTHER stealth Nitrous Install N0 56k

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 02:53 PM
jdm-v35

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

that's what I was thinking. dual stage, heavy duty solenoids etc. I would rarely use it, so a turbo and the problems that come with it don't seem worth it to me, vs nitrous which I can use twice a year.

I have the exedy triple carbon R, unsprung. no squeeling, but a ton of chatter when clutch is depressed. after 1k mile sit engages much better, but the first 500 miles of break in was not fun. I have the tilton master cylinder, stainless clutch line and rjm v3
Old 06-09-2017, 09:36 AM
BakaN20

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by jdm-v35
that's what I was thinking. dual stage, heavy duty solenoids etc. I would rarely use it, so a turbo and the problems that come with it don't seem worth it to me, vs nitrous which I can use twice a year.

I have the exedy triple carbon R, unsprung. no squeeling, but a ton of chatter when clutch is depressed. after 1k mile sit engages much better, but the first 500 miles of break in was not fun. I have the tilton master cylinder, stainless clutch line and rjm v3
I run the rjm v4 pedal, ss lines from the master all the way to the slave, also replacing the damper. I come to find out that I had a catastrophic failure. A brand new $30 part failed and caused $1k worth of damage, including labor.

On the plus side, my Z made it to the Nissan Instagram page, but it was probably due to the silvia and gtr, lol.

And for everyone's viewing pleasure, what a 5000hp shot looks like: