Notices
NOLAZCC New Orleans Louisiana Z Car Club

Who dat??!!???

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 06:12 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cow
Agreed. I was hoping he wasn't knocked out-- Warner's a classy guy & I didn't want his career to end that way.

Also, selfishly, I didn't want to hear people saying, "You only won because Matt Leinart was playing."
+1, Warner is a classy player.

Originally Posted by nuckinfutz74
He has been playing well for the last 3-4 weeks. I just think coach has been holding back, but yes, it is good to finally see him come around, after all the hype.
Yeah, Bush sad the plan all along was to limit him all season because he's never been 100% until the last few weeks of the season. The most important goal for Bush was to be 100% for the post season.

You know that shows confidence when they're talking post season early that season lol. Payton is simply an amazing coach. Williams has more entertaining interviews though
Old 01-18-2010, 12:32 PM
panapower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I liked the way bush went FORWARD. putting his head in there and going "FORWARD." no more of this crab running.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:35 PM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by panapower
I liked the way bush went FORWARD. putting his head in there and going "FORWARD." no more of this crab running.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Shaq Diesel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by panapower
He did a little crabbing, and was able to actually find the holes this time. Although a faster defense could of possibly eaten him alive on a couple of plays.