Notices

**Don Nguyen | Vinyl roof wrapping, tail light tinting, black out chrome trim

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 09:24 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The owner of this Silver Nissan 370z had me vinyl wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black material. He came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done. The gloss black tied in nicely with his front windshield and his tinted rear glass. The gloss black roof is relatively a minor change to the car, but overall, changes the look of the car quite a bit.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 10-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

I forgot to take before pictures of this car, but I think most of you can imagine how it looked like before with the stock silver roof. The owner of this silver Nissan 350z coupe had me wrap the roof of his car with my matte black vinyl material. Most go with the gloss black look, so this is good for those who wanted to see what a matte black roof looks like on a Z. He drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work done from Los Angeles.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 10-03-2014 at 12:26 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:01 PM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

The owner of this brand new white Lexus IS350 sedan brought his car by to have me vinyl wrap his roof with my gloss black vinyl material. He was from Orange county as well and came out to me in Anaheim Hills to get the work done. The car was still stock, but I think the gloss black roof still went fairly well with the car. The gloss black roof still maintains a factory clean look.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 10-30-2014, 09:19 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

In addition to vinyl wrapping, I have started offering plasti dipping services.

I did quite a bit of work on this Black Mercedes Benz E350 blutech. I blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim, lower chrome door pieces, and rear trunk chrome bar with my gloss black vinyl material, lightly smoked/tinted the tail lights, plasti dipped the wheels, rear badges, and front grill. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the front grill after I was done. The owner of this car came from San Diego up to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work and plastidip work done on his car.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted/smoked - Passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 11-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

On cars that are slightly darker, the 3M matte carbon fiber dinoc material gives the car a very subtle look from far away and only until you get up close to do you see or notice the actual weave of the carbon fiber vinyl material. The owner of this grey/silver BMW 335i coupe had me wrap his roof with the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber material. He drove out from Garden Grove to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to get the work done. He also had me paint his antenna matte black to go along with the roof, somewhat similar to how the factory BMW M3 antennas are gloss black to go with the real gloss carbon fiber roofs.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 11-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

For this white 2014 Maserati Ghibli sedan, I vinyl wrapped the roof of the car in my gloss black vinyl material to give it the panoramic roof look. The owner of this car drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County, from Los Angeles to have the vinyl work done. Even though the car was brand new, the gloss black roof still changed the look of the car completely to the owner of the car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com