Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Shop/Dealer Reviews and RECOMENDATIONS for Northeast

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Black Duck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought my 2004 Enthusiast Coupe from Passport Nissan in Alexandria, VA and it was a good experience. Shopped on the internet first. They had us driving away in around a couple of hours. Internet guy was very helpful. I have had a good experience with the service dept (gold team) as well - very friendly.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Zmazing03

[CT] Executive Nissan:

My family has purchased multiple cars from this dealer. Nissans, Jeeps, etc. I had went looking at Jeeps for my Dad a few years back, and a salesman of course came up to me and asked me if I needed any help. He was a huge help and extremely polite even though he knew there was no way I was buying a Jeep. My father purchased the exact vehicle I had looked at the following weekend.

I went in to Executive when looking for a Z. A salesman helped me, ran my credit, but at the time they did not have any Zs that fit what I wanted (at the time, I was buying used). He took my number and said he would call when something came in. Either nothing came in, or he never called.

[CT] Middletown Nissan:

This is where I eventually purchased my Z. Though the sale and all that jazz went find, the service there after was a joke at best. I have odd working hours, and this dealer would do nothing to accommodate me. I eventually had to take time off from work because they would refuse to do anything on Saturday (I just needed the radio taken out), they would not provide any vehicle for me to drive for one day while they worked on the Z, etc. I am never buying a car from them again.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Mid117

Do NOT go to Amity Nissan...they suck major dick and will rip you off. I've been a victim of their scam but luckily Nissan North America helped me out.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:12 AM
mdecurtis

Default Devon All Star Nissan is INCREDIBLE!

https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/256040-devon-nissan-in-pa-is-incredible.html
Old 03-30-2007, 04:22 AM
tmak26b

stay away from nissan in general. if you do have to go to one in CT, go to Torrington or Simsbury
Old 04-23-2007, 09:49 PM
nismo0604

Jerry rome nissan is a horrible dealership, especially for honoring warranty work, 2 thumbs up to hart nissan, on there service, sales, and honoring warranties
Old 05-30-2007, 09:03 PM
One Quick Z

Originally Posted by nismo0604
Jerry rome nissan is a horrible dealership, especially for honoring warranty work, 2 thumbs up to hart nissan, on there service, sales, and honoring warranties
where is hart nissan located?
Old 05-31-2007, 11:20 AM
Wardriver25

Default New Mothers, Nj

i write just to tell everyone the bad experience that my friend and I had when we went to new mothers shop( route 46 NJ ). we went to that place looking for HKS dual exhaust tit tips. They took our order and we gave 2600 for the deposit this happended on april 19, after 4 weeks they got our exhaust which the told us that it will take only a week. when we went to the shop to get the exhaust installed in our 350z, they told us that they ordered the wrong exhaust, after all we waited.Finally, 2 days ago we got our money back... please guys dont go to that place.. MRCsports is better...
Old 05-31-2007, 06:13 PM
tmak26b

Torrington Nissan is okay, but still nothing to be getting a hard on about
Old 05-31-2007, 07:02 PM
One Quick Z

anyone had any experience with:

- Ira nissan woburn, ma
- Colonial Nissan medford, ma
- Clay Nissan newton, ma
Old 06-01-2007, 06:50 AM
Vinny@VTR

i've heard great things about 5 Towns Nissan in NY.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:55 PM
quidproquo
Need a Tune!!!

Default Some Morris County Dealers

I owned a Maxima for 5 years before I bought my Z. I've delt with these dealers in NNJ and this is my score card:

Warnock Nissan Morristown, NJ
Sales team was a pleasure to deal with and gave me a fair price for my Maxima. However, I had horrible experiences with their service department, and refused to return for service or to give them my business when purchasing my Z.

Hilltop Nissan, East Hanover, NJ
Not crazy about their sales team... They were a bit pushy and not very familiar with the product they were selling, but they have a top notch service department and I go there for all my "warranty" service.

World Nissan, Denville, NJ
Bought my Z from these guys. I had a good experience with the salesman and his manager. Got a fair price for the car, and they looked long and hard for exactly what I wanted. They followed all my instructions (did not mount front plate bracket as instructed, and did not stick stupid Nissan Dealer sticker on my paint). I have yet to deal with their service department, and most likely won't since I love the guys at Hilltop.

Route 23 Nissan, Butler, NJ
Horrible... Spoke to an inexperienced teenage salesman for about five minutes and he passed me off to his closer. They were unable (or rather unwilling) to meet the price I was willing to pay for the Z and started pushing a Mustang GT on me. Told me my Maxima was worthless because it was a 6MT and offered me a terrible price for trade. The Maxima was later sold at World Nissan (which gave me over $1,000 more on the trade) within a week!!!

Hope this helps some of you guys in NNJ.

Last edited by quidproquo; 10-15-2007 at 06:49 AM.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:55 AM
inittab

Originally Posted by One Quick Z
anyone had any experience with:

- Ira nissan woburn, ma
- Colonial Nissan medford, ma
- Clay Nissan newton, ma
Had experience with Clay Nissan. One of the sales men there is an Arrogant Dick. Sold my a car with tons of problems and lied about having certain things fixed in the car. When I checked with Service they told my no such thing ever happened. This place looked good on the outside, but it needs to get rid of people that could hurt it like this particular guy.

If you met such a guy there ask for anther salesman. And doublecheck everything they tell you about what was done inhouse to the car with service.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:24 AM
ErinFaulk

Originally Posted by goldndwgz
I struggled with every dealer around the Central Jersey area and decided to cross the river into Pennsylvania and the guys over at Peruzzi(near Oxford Valley)were excellent to deal with. Jeff was my salesman. Dont go to Flemington Nissan they screwed me big time....along with trying to sell stuff you did not need
I agree I was at every Nissan dealership in the entire tri-state area it seems. And I got great service at Peruzzi, in the end that was who I decided to deal with. They were professional, and i got a good deal on my car.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:44 AM
jetboy

Props to Peters Nissan of Nashua. Great people, great service.

On the other hand, Ira Nissan blows. Please avoid!
Old 01-04-2008, 08:53 PM
ntwillie1

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by in8flo
Recently bought my 2003 touring from Lynne's Nissan in Bloomfield, NJ. I was taken very good care of. When they noted some cosmetic flaws that I had not seen they offered to correct them. Jim who is the GM of the store told me take the car for a couple of weeks and bring it back with a list of any concerns that I had and they would fix it all at once. They did exactly that. Not only did they fix the paint problems but the resprayed the hatch because of a couple of bad scratches that I had resign myslef to being the down side of buying a used car.

We also bought our 2005 G35X from their Infiniti store and had a great experience there too!

You're pretty lucky then. I hate dealing with these guys. The sales process was not smooth at all, had it not been for my sales person Diego who knew the Z inside out, I would have left. As a matter of fact, i did leave once because the sales manager was rude to me. After several calls to me, i agreed to return and make the deal which they agreed to my price.

The second time i took my car in for service, they scratched it. I detail part time and notice everything, and they accused me of bringing the vehicle in that way. I told them to inspect the car and if they found any other blemish on the car that i would shut up and leave immediately. So they gathered 5 of their techs, looked around, and nothing. The manager argued with me a little more upon which I had to threaten legal action and then he agreed to fix it for me just to make me happy but not because he was accepting responsiblity. Whatever, I know it was bs, but at that point, all i cared about was getting my car fixed. The sent me over to this great body shop (forget the name) and they fixed the scratch. She's perfect again.

but as far as that dealership goes, i'm not crazy about them and have heard the same from a few other people.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:07 AM
gchoi78

Default Staten Island Nissan

I brought them my car for an oil comsumption test. The service lady Kathy is very nice and wanted to help me out with my issue that I had. I started my oil consumption test with them and i brought it back at the end of the test. They had it for 2 days and the only thing they can tell me is not to use mobile one and told me to get on my way(told to me by the service manager).

he said there is no issue with these cars and i am the frist one to have an issue. he has also stated that these engines in the 06 models are very reliable. blah... thats bs... I am looking for the next dealership to help me out.

I would not go back because of his cocky attitude.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:51 AM
the RIOT act

just wanted to let you guys know i have my own shop in Auburn,MA and i'll always hook any fellow z member up so if anybody ever needs anything, just send me a pm!
Old 04-15-2008, 03:45 PM
350zna

Exton nissan is my local dealer and it is a really friendly place...one of the guys there has a nasty looking ppw stillen SC Z with a sexy interior.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:53 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

worst Nissan dealerships are in springfield and hillside NJ.. Avoid them like the plague...

Quick Reply: Shop/Dealer Reviews and RECOMENDATIONS for Northeast