Notices
OZOC (Orlando Z Owners Club) Orlando Z Owners Club

parts for sale - unused test pipes and more

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 06:18 PM
69 fingers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default parts for sale - unused test pipes and more

Z crew - Hey.. I sold my Z a while ago.. and I've been meaning to post up some spare parts I still have. I read on the site a ton, but never came out much, and I'd rather you guys get my parts cheap than anyone else. Plus my wife finally complained enough to motivate me to post. In case your curious I bought a 2006 Saleen supercharged s281. It is insane.

Anyway here are the parts...
Berk Technology Test Pipes - Brand new never installed - with gaskets... $125. I sold my Z right before I put them on (whoops)
Bose head unit with 6 disc changer (out of 2003 touring) um.. five bux
I have the stock exhaust manifolds and stock exhaust.. I'd get rid of them for $20
I have some stock rotors and pads that I def took off way before they were worn down.. I will just throw these in if someone buys either the exhaust or test pipes
I also have some suspension bushings that can be pressed into the bushings in the upper control arm. It took alot of research to track down these bushings without buying a whole arm.. so if you need upper bushings these are perfect.. still new in the box.. five bux (again bought before installed).
I'd basically give everything away for $150.. I also have some misc engine bolts from installing a plenum spacer.. remind me to cough those up lol.
FYI.. I leave this post up for a few days. then post on the general forum.. then craigs list.. so get it while you can!!

Call me at 407-844-3410 I'm Rob.