Notices
Photography Techniques, Cameras, Lenses, & Equipment

Al's and Dai's C7 Z06 Photoshoot - 1/10/15

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2015, 04:32 AM
HKYStormFront

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Al's and Dai's C7 Z06 Photoshoot - 1/10/15

It's a new year and already I have gotten some photo work lined up. Two 370z owners, one former and one that still has his, from the Atlanta area asked me to come down this past weekend and take some pictures of their new rides having both just taken delivery of their shiny new Corvette Z06's. Both are equipped with the highest level package, the "Z07" package that includes the extra aero bits and lots of carbon fiber. Both chose to go with the 7 speed manual over the new automatic that's now offered in the Z06. They also intend for me to come back at a later date when they can get them out on track as both are avid HPDE enthusiasts. It's nice to see cars like this going to people that are going to push them a bit and explore their high limits. I must admit that I haven't really been the biggest fan of the C7's until seeing these cars in person. The Z06, especially with the Z07 package, is the *only* way to have this car in my opinion!

Album:

http://jpmcgphotography.smugmug.com/...6901330_VrkrM5

Fav's:

1. Having graduated from GTech, Al chose a bumble bee theme for his color scheme

2. The new Vette's come equipped with two large LCD information screens

3. The heart of these beasts isn't much to look at but it puts out 650hp and 650 ft-lbs of supercharged torque!

4. Dai has had a habbit of picking great color combos, this white on red combo is no exception

5. Some very nice touches abound on the car with lots of functional aero bits that help the car be more stable at high speeds

6. Dual mode exhaust is one of the most effective options on these cars keeping the car relatively silent when you want it to be and raising all kinds of hell when you don't

7. The new C7 interior, especially with these "competition" carbon fiber seats, is a very pleasant place to spend time

8. Z06's also come with carbon ceramic brakes for the first time and Michelin's newest, stickiest street tire, Sport Cup 2's

Thanks for looking, there's plenty more to be seen in the album! Comments and critiques are welcome as always!
Old 01-13-2015, 11:01 AM
JMS71585

Pictures look great. Those Z06s look beautiful. I like the red interior/brake calipers on the white and black exterior.
Old 01-13-2015, 11:43 AM
HKYStormFront

Yes, as the knight at the end of The Last Crusade said... "You chose wisely..."