Old 08-02-2008, 06:05 PM
jibolean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.n2mb.com/
Old 08-02-2008, 06:05 PM
phrozen

Originally Posted by gsxrjohn
WOW I'm blowing this thread up! lol Got the shift feature to work, but had to buy a $30 ASCD switch from Nissan & a Mini add-a-line to make it work. Took me Almost 24 hours, but had to do some figuring w/ the help of Phrozen. Hopefully he'll get back with me tonight and we'll get the 2 step working right.

This WILL work on a base model, just have to buy some extra stuff. BTW, full throttle shifting is SWEEEEEEET!!! MMMM MMMM smooth like butta!!!!
Hey, haven't heard from you in a while. Is everything working alright for you? I am curious to make sure the way to you wired the clutch switch worked. It was a good idea that you had...
Old 08-02-2008, 06:06 PM
phrozen

Originally Posted by 04LIQUIDSILVER
Some one with the WOT box please help me.... I got my WOT box a few weeks back but I forgot how to set up the 2 step launch control..... Julian show me how to use it but I was so exited getting my car after the tuebo installation....

please HELP....
Step on the clutch and then stomp the gas. You must be at wide open throttle for it to engage. If you ease into it, it will not engage. Also, the clutch must be down... As soon as you let off the clutch or the gas, it will turn off.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:11 PM
04LIQUIDSILVER

Originally Posted by phrozen
Step on the clutch and then stomp the gas. You must be at wide open throttle for it to engage. If you ease into it, it will not engage. Also, the clutch must be down... As soon as you let off the clutch or the gas, it will turn off.

Thanks got it.... I just went outside to try it....

thanks for the quick response
Old 08-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Blwn_By_Twins

Hey, haven't heard from you in a while. Is everything working alright for you? I am curious to make sure the way to you wired the clutch switch worked. It was a good idea that you had...
Actually no. I got the shift feature to work, but not the 2 step. On top of buying the ASCD switch and ad-a-line ($40) total I was told by Julian to get a USB to serial and try downloading the update for the box. Did that, still nothing. I was then told to return the box AT MY EXPENSE and I would receive a new one. I told him if I sent it back I just wanted my money back. So after I sent it back and waited 10 MORE days Julian tells me that he doesn't give refunds on electronics and said it was my faulty installation that caused it. Even though when I spoke to him on the phone before and confirmed & tested all my connections with him on the phone & he said it was the box. So he tells me he's gonna send me a new one and no refund. 4 days later I call to check to see what's up and he hadn't shipped it. That evening I got a refund in my pp account.

After all is said and done I had spent $80 EXTRA to get this to work & the 2 step still didn't. It was a problem with the box and I was treated like a *** buy Julian and Oliver! They didn't ship the box until a week after I paid for it, made me pay to ship they're defective part back. I then had to wait almost 2 weeks to get my money back. I'm now gonna speak with Kevin about his box and let me tell you why. I have never bought anything from Kevin, but he pm'd me and answered questions on how to maybe get a competitors box to work. MRC needs to work on they're customer service! I for one will NEVER do buisness with them again!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:40 AM
phrozen

Actually no. I got the shift feature to work, but not the 2 step. On top of buying the ASCD switch and ad-a-line ($40) total I was told by Julian to get a USB to serial and try downloading the update for the box. Did that, still nothing. I was then told to return the box AT MY EXPENSE and I would receive a new one. I told him if I sent it back I just wanted my money back. So after I sent it back and waited 10 MORE days Julian tells me that he doesn't give refunds on electronics and said it was my faulty installation that caused it. Even though when I spoke to him on the phone before and confirmed & tested all my connections with him on the phone & he said it was the box. So he tells me he's gonna send me a new one and no refund. 4 days later I call to check to see what's up and he hadn't shipped it. That evening I got a refund in my pp account.

After all is said and done I had spent $80 EXTRA to get this to work & the 2 step still didn't. It was a problem with the box and I was treated like a *** buy Julian and Oliver! They didn't ship the box until a week after I paid for it, made me pay to ship they're defective part back. I then had to wait almost 2 weeks to get my money back. I'm now gonna speak with Kevin about his box and let me tell you why. I have never bought anything from Kevin, but he pm'd me and answered questions on how to maybe get a competitors box to work. MRC needs to work on they're customer service! I for one will NEVER do buisness with them again!
WOW. I am very surprised to hear that. That is very unfortunate.

In the future, if anyone has any difficulty with the WOT Box, please contact us directly at support@n2mb.com and we will solve the problem. Jay and I both read that email constantly, so all emails get answered within 24 hours. We make sure that every installation works, or if we offer a full refund promptly.

Again, I appologize for MRC's actions and please deal with us directly in the future. Thanks.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:07 PM
04LIQUIDSILVER

WOW. I am very surprised to hear that. That is very unfortunate.

In the future, if anyone has any difficulty with the WOT Box, please contact us directly at support@n2mb.com and we will solve the problem. Jay and I both read that email constantly, so all emails get answered within 24 hours. We make sure that every installation works, or if we offer a full refund promptly.

Again, I appologize for MRC's actions and please deal with us directly in the future. Thanks.

You guys reply to me with in 5 minutes to my questions... +1 on service
Old 08-22-2008, 07:52 PM
phrozen

Thanks. Yeah, email, email, email.... I often miss PMs from being on many forums, and Jay and I have separate forum accounts, so if one of us is busy, it may get missed as well. But, email is very fast.

I'll repeat the email address again, support@n2mb.com

We're going to print it on all the new WOT Boxes. Thanks!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:03 AM
GC71

Same thing just happened to me to, thanks Jon for the great service!

Glenn
Old 08-23-2008, 10:11 AM
Blwn_By_Twins

Phrozen was not apart of that last post. He was very helpful in trying to get the box to work. Wish I would have bought from him directly. My problem was with MRC only!
Old 08-23-2008, 12:51 PM
phrozen

Phrozen was not apart of that last post. He was very helpful in trying to get the box to work. Wish I would have bought from him directly. My problem was with MRC only!
Thanks. For everyone, it doesn't matter where you buy from, if you have problems, you should come to us and we'll make sure it gets fixed.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:10 PM
iheartmyz

Soooo is this still $200? Are all the bugs worked out?