Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Vrt.... :-(

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 01:16 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
We knew you would be back.......

+1000

ill give him credit for "feeling" used by MrAs$hawt

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 09-19-2007 at 01:18 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:18 PM
Dave 90TT
350Z 2+2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eagle1 said somewhere earlier in this thread that he still supports VRT, and that he would not comment further. That really bothers me, because as far as I can tell, Eagle1 is a stand up guy, and has given me some good advice for my G, based on his experiences. All in all, he has been quite helpful, both on this forum, and on others.

The fact that he continues to support VRT really bothers me, given all that VRT has been verified to have done, much less the things they have been accused but not proven to have done.

Oh well.
Dave
Old 09-19-2007, 05:48 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
I think we can accept that post at least.
Agreed.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by Dave 90TT
Eagle1 said somewhere earlier in this thread that he still supports VRT, and that he would not comment further. That really bothers me, because as far as I can tell, Eagle1 is a stand up guy, and has given me some good advice for my G, based on his experiences. All in all, he has been quite helpful, both on this forum, and on others.

The fact that he continues to support VRT really bothers me, given all that VRT has been verified to have done, much less the things they have been accused but not proven to have done.

Oh well.
Dave
again... I would L-O-V-E to hear his explanation... I think he saw what happened to navygolf, who wasn't even defending them AND was not still getting work done by them, and got scurred he would be flamed to a cripsy critter if he admitted to still supporting them.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:09 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Well.......We have the worse story yet.We have a car that was sent over from Germany to be built by VRT.He was charged almost $40K.It was sad what was actually done.A bogus *** used motor that was about to seize up and a JWT turbo system with blown turbos with chewed up compressor wheels and he got some Carbon doors and a Carbon hatch that wasnt installed right! For $40K.Oh yeah and the hood on the yellow bumble bee car on Dpsort was his.VRT stole it off his car painted it and put it on Miguels car! Needlsee to say there was a huge list of parts that we not put on his car and there is a huge list of parts that were stolen off of it!
Old 09-19-2007, 08:12 PM
DJ SMITTY
Sponsor
CIN Motorsports

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Well.......We have the worse story yet.We have a car that was sent over from Germany to be built by VRT.He was charged almost $40K.It was sad what was actually done.A bogus *** used motor that was about to seize up and a JWT turbo system with blown turbos with chewed up compressor wheels and he got some Carbon doors and a Carbon hatch that wasnt installed right! For $40K.Oh yeah and the hood on the yellow bumble bee car on Dpsort was his.VRT stole it off his car painted it and put it on Miguels car! Needlsee to say there was a huge list of parts that we not put on his car and there is a huge list of parts that were stolen off of it!
wow...
Old 09-19-2007, 08:20 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Please tell me Tim that you are documenting/photographing/video taping EVERYTHING for legal purposes for a trial at a later date and that you are going to call the California Attorney General's office about this. A criminal investigation is long overdue.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Jason333
hi

WOW
What a nightmare. I wonder if someone from Germany has any recourse here.

Also why are there so many bad JWT Turbo's?
Old 09-19-2007, 08:29 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Please tell me Tim that you are documenting/photographing/video taping EVERYTHING for legal purposes for a trial at a later date and that you are going to call the California Attorney General's office about this. A criminal investigation is long overdue.

You know it and it might get worse for VRT.........................very soon..........by the authorities
Old 09-19-2007, 08:30 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Jason333
WOW
What a nightmare. I wonder if someone from Germany has any recourse here.

Also why are there so many bad JWT Turbo's?
These are bad because something got sucked through the compressor housings!
Old 09-19-2007, 08:34 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by Jason333

why are there so many bad JWT Turbo's?
I dont think its the JWT turbos, but the fact that VRT installed them and screwed it all up, just like the Greddy one they claimed to have replaced on that one guys car. I absolutely get furious every time I read another VRT story, cause I completely called it a while back that these guys were scam artists. I was however at the time flamed for my comments...But Im not gonna be the one to say "I told you all so"..
It is just unforutnate that companies like this exist, and thrive.The owner will file for Bankrupcy,all the lawsuits will be dismissed and he will reopen under a different name somewhere else.Just look for the MOON DYNOS..
Old 09-19-2007, 08:35 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

You know it and it might get worse for VRT.........................very soon..........by the authorities
Old 09-19-2007, 09:15 PM
dozzer1b

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
I dont think its the JWT turbos, but the fact that VRT installed them and screwed it all up, just like the Greddy one they claimed to have replaced on that one guys car. I absolutely get furious every time I read another VRT story, cause I completely called it a while back that these guys were scam artists. I was however at the time flamed for my comments...But Im not gonna be the one to say "I told you all so"..
It is just unforutnate that companies like this exist, and thrive.The owner will file for Bankrupcy,all the lawsuits will be dismissed and he will reopen under a different name somewhere else.Just look for the MOON DYNOS..

yea like i said they have filed chapter 7.....and sources tell me they r in the process of opening new shop, under a new name!
Old 09-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by dozzer1b
yea like i said they have filed chapter 7.....and sources tell me they r in the process of opening new shop, under a new name!
Should be fairly easy to spot..Look for the overinflated DYNO numbers.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:24 AM
TayTaythatsme04

^^they have to be crazy to open up another shop with all the angry and pissed off people looking for them. Doesnt sound like the smart thing or a safe thing to do.

T
Old 09-20-2007, 05:42 AM
denchan350gt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The shop has new owners. Mike sold his house and VRT to the new owners a female (katherine) and her brother (mike).
Old 09-20-2007, 06:10 AM
IIQuickSilverII

OMFG... keep us posted... who is the owner and what does he plan on doing
Old 09-20-2007, 06:12 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by denchan350gt
The shop has new owners. Mike sold his house and VRT to the new owners a female (katherine) and her brother (mike).

sounds like BS to me... just a changing shlt on paper when he in fact could still be part of the deal...

Originally Posted by TayTaythatsme04
^^they have to be crazy to open up another shop with all the angry and pissed off people looking for them. Doesnt sound like the smart thing or a safe thing to do.

T

wow please keep us posted.... i dont think they will try to get in to the Z market but we should be on the look out for what platform they wanna get into it and when they pop up in another forum... this guy needs to go down

whats gonig on.. are they actually going to get MR A$$?

keep us updated

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 09-20-2007 at 06:14 AM.

Quick Reply: Vrt.... :-(