Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Vrt.... :-(

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Public Record

As of now, this house does not register as having been sold and it is not currently up for sale.

Home Info

Public Facts:
  • Single family
  • 4 beds
  • 3.5 bath
  • 3,730 sqft
  • Lot 55,756 sqft
  • Built in 1985
ZESTIMATE™: $1,103,801

The Value Range is the high and low estimated market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate.

Value Range: $993,421 - $1,313,523
  • 30-day change: -$36,014
  • Last updated: 08/20/2007
Recent sale and tax

Sold 06/30/2004: $950,000*
2006 Property Tax: $10,849

Last edited by Hydrazine; 09-12-2007 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:56 PM
dozzer1b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its obvious that all of these things were done 2 cover his a$$....i say what ever we can do 2 get his *** in jail....we see that its done!
Old 09-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fklentz
If you've ever been to the VRT shop there's not much there. A few lifts some tools that's about it the space is rented.
He moved out of that shop about 2 months ago and moved back to his house.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:08 PM
fklentz

Originally Posted by dozzer1b
its obvious that all of these things were done 2 cover his a$$....i say what ever we can do 2 get his *** in jail....we see that its done!

That's about the only thing that could be done, the bank has first dibs on the house anyway, probably mortgaged to the hilt.

I don't think insurance would cover anything, wasn't Navygolf the insurance man? Oh wait he's not posting on these anymore so says he...

Last edited by fklentz; 09-12-2007 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:30 PM
rythex

Ok, just drop navygolf out of this. yeesh.

I hope VRT / MikeA burn
Old 09-12-2007, 08:26 PM
FairladyFever

okay here we go again.VRT is under 6 or 8 different names some money gos into different accounts for different things.Mike might be broke but i doubt it.However Kristine knopp is not broke at all she nets 1 mill +.I beleive mikes plan was to sell vrt to kris for whatever money she had.Mike is very smart vrt might have a new owner and be broke on paper but i asurre you one thing.There not at all.Mike A is still pulling the strings and there probably all snorting crack right as you read this laughing at how everyone thinks there broke.

VRT LLC
VRT PERFORMANCE
VIOLENT RACING
VIOLENT RACING LLC
VIOLENT RACING PERFORMANCE LLC
VERIFIED RACING LLC
and on and on and on
Old 09-13-2007, 07:04 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by fklentz

My gripes with the install BY VRT:

1. Not done when promised causing me 900 bucks in rental car cost

2. First time out of the shop turbo cooling water line blew from rubbing, cost me 225 for towing home.

3. They started it up with no oil filter installed, nasty mess

4. They left me to figure out how to set up the boost controller, took me an hour, they didn't know how?

5. Fuel leaks, fuel leaks, fuel leaks (FIRE HAZZARD?!!) . I ended up fixing them myself.

6. They installed differential, added no oil to it, I asked repeatedly if they in fact did fill it and what it was filled with, show me the can. Next day 6 miles from my house the diff locked up, had it towed home, put it up on stands and 1 drop of oil came out, I had to install the original back in by myself. MRA did reimburse me the cost of the diff.

7. routing of all hoses and wiring for the gauges was sloppy, PLX AFR and EGT gauge not working easy fix by myself. Under the dash the gage wiring was a massive mess that was even in the way when using the clutch and brakes. I took it to the shop that installed my audio equipment, they did a very neat rewire that looks professional, $175 well spent bucks.

8. They charged me 1150 for a JWT clutch/flywheel combo, I see them everywhere for 750. Charged me 4K for the install.

9. I gave them a Nismo finned diff cover for the install, I found it still in the original package with my name on it on a bench ready to be installed on a different car.

10. This is the one that pisses me off and I let MRA know it (please tell more). The car was delivered to me filthy after they were paid 4K just for labor. When MRA towed the car from my house in murrieta to VRT 67 miles, I told him that I had a differential in the trunk, well when I picked up the car and looked in the trunk the whole inside of it was beat to death, all the plastic trim was completely scratched to $h1t, everywhere. Later I even found all the oil that was in the diff was in the spare tire well. somewhere somehow the car was moving so violently that the diff in the trunk flipped over and all the oil ran out the vent. I found a DVD under the seat so I guess one of their "techs" decided to make it his personal toy for a day or two watching videos while out drifting it around as looking at the tires on the right side of the car the area of the tires where the sidewall meets the tread were all scuffed up.

Very Retarded Techs

FAIL!

Old 09-13-2007, 07:36 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Examples like this is why they can't be let off the hook.

You guys need to prosecute, prosecute, prosecute!
Old 09-13-2007, 07:37 AM
advangs

Originally Posted by dozzer1b
I'm in. I know I have fraudulent charges on credit cards, parts charged that were never supplied, and the list goes on. I think I will pull this motor apart myself and see what's REALLY in it. Hydrazine gave me some good advice and I'm going to follow it. Unfortunately as I said before, as admant as I am about this it is not my car so I can only strongly suggest my friend doesn't take this lying down. I feel duped myself because I went to Mike's house with my friend to check out the operation. I've been in the performance aftermarket since the early 90's, and my boy was looking to me for advice. I really wish we had gone to FP. But of course hindsite(sp) is 20/20.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Come to think of it... Because you are out of state (Florida?), you can sue him and win by default.

A quick and easy victory can be had in your local small claims court.
Sue him for the maximum allowable in small claims court. ($5 or $10K?)
MrAhole won't be flying out to Florida to defend himself in court. And he won't pay an attorney to defend him in a Florida court either.

When he or his attorney don't show up in court on judgement day, the Judge will register him as a "no show" and award you the full amount of the suit by default. You win without a fight.

You can then put a lein on his house. You may or may not be able to get any compensation out of it when the house is sold but its worth a shot.

But most important of all, if a number of civil lawsuits are filed and won, the DA will be able to use the civil victories as strong evidence in the criminal prosecution.

The DA will slamdunk him right into prison.

Do it.

EDIT: He probably won't even show to a suit filed in CA. Everybody sue!

Last edited by Hydrazine; 09-13-2007 at 09:45 AM.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:51 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Come to think of it... Because you are out of state (Florida?), you can sue him and win by default.

MrAhole won't be flying out to Florida to defend himself in court. And he won't pay an attorney to defend him in a Florida court either.

When he or his attorney don't show up in court on judgement day, the Judge will register him as a "no show" and award you the full amount of the suit by default. You win without a fight.

You can then put a lein on his house. You may or may not be able to get any compensation out of it when the house is sold but its worth a shot.

But most important of all, if a number of civil lawsuits are filed and won, the DA will be able to use the civil victories as strong evidence in the criminal prosecution.

Do it.

+1 **** MR AS$HOLE and VRT
Old 09-13-2007, 06:49 PM
showtypeZ

I didn't read all the pages, but the smoke is probably due to the oil seals in the turbo leaking oil. My RSX did that and I had to send the turbo in to get the seals replaced. Worked like a champ and no smoke after that. Sorry to hear about your VRT experience.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:03 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydrazine

Do it.

EDIT: He probably won't even show to a suit filed in CA. Everybody sue!

Actually if he flew to CA to see MrA and had his car shipped to CA then he would have to file suit in CA. FL would not be a venue for litigation if all business was done in CA. Also, FL would not have jurisdiction of him if he is not registered to do business in FL. Finally, you would have to hire a process server to serve him with the papers and that would cost money too.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:37 PM
myG35zx

More free press for VRT in Sport Compact.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Actually if he flew to CA to see MrA and had his car shipped to CA then he would have to file suit in CA. FL would not be a venue for litigation if all business was done in CA. Also, FL would not have jurisdiction of him if he is not registered to do business in FL. Finally, you would have to hire a process server to serve him with the papers and that would cost money too.
Not if he was making fradulent charges on his credit card.

And a paid process server is not necessary. Anybody can serve the process papers. And I'm sure there would be more than enough volunteers on this board that would be happy to serve miguel.

Last edited by Hydrazine; 09-14-2007 at 06:53 PM.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:57 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just saw Eagle1's car in the SCC 'ultimate tuner car challenge' write up... nice VRT logos all over his car.

I'd love to hear from him why he continues to be associated with them. his car is also AWD now and claims to put 600whp through the G35x drivetrain. can't wait to see this.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:39 PM
THE ROADSTER

I heard some one beat the sh*t out of him about 3 months ago at the track.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:59 PM
dozzer1b

mike got beat up at his shop...i know that!!
Old 09-17-2007, 08:00 PM
jwttz

beat who?

Quick Reply: Vrt.... :-(