Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not specific to your car. I guess it was sort of a vague reference on my part.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:00 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chris'smax
getting married and buying a house has REALLY cut into the car mod money lol. I have tried to stay off this site to keep all temptation away
Sorry to hear.....I mean thats good to hear Glad to see you back.

Originally Posted by JZurita
Dropped the car off at VTR this morning. Up since 5am and just set foot in the office. Traffic was an F'ing b!tch!

They are going to start working on it asap and record vids of the entire process. If necessary, it looks like the official block disassembly will be this Saturday.

Will you share video with us...Acorn style

Last edited by XKR; 09-21-2009 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:02 AM
JZurita

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Motormouth
not specific to your car. I guess it was sort of a vague reference on my part.
Elaborate, please.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:24 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Elaborate, please.
basically we all have negative thoughts about JT, but we keep them quiet because it looks like we were all out to get him.. that and he has matt protecting him.. any oportunity he gets the thread disappears or someone is banned..
Old 09-21-2009, 11:29 AM
go-fast
Banned

i don't get what's going on here,i thought jt has had zero issues with customers?i know there was some custom single turbo sillyness a while back,but i chalked that up to "experimental" lessons learned.

these suggestions of wrongdoing mean nothing without some facts to back it up.to be honest,there should have been facts before a single comment was made.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:32 AM
JZurita

Originally Posted by XKR
Will you share video with us...Acorn style
Most def.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:35 AM
doug

Originally Posted by go-fast
i don't get what's going on here,i thought jt has had zero issues with customers?i know there was some custom single turbo sillyness a while back,but i chalked that up to "experimental" lessons learned.

these suggestions of wrongdoing mean nothing without some facts to back it up.to be honest,there should have been facts before a single comment was made.
thats funny.. Julian has less problems with customers than JT has.. you must have missed Craig's mutiple threads
Old 09-21-2009, 11:44 AM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by doug
thats funny.. Julian has less problems with customers than JT has.. you must have missed Craig's mutiple threads

linky?

i've been drifting from my350.......less tech + more soap makes go-fast bored.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:00 PM
doug

half of them are moved or deleted by Matt.. just like JT tried with this very thread.. he had this thread deleted.. it was brought back.. then he was removed from the original poster of the thread.. then had the OP delete it.. then it was revived and made me to be the OP.. needless to say he won't be contacting me to delete ****
Old 09-21-2009, 12:07 PM
JZurita

basically we all have negative thoughts about JT, but we keep them quiet because it looks like we were all out to get him.. that and he has matt protecting him.. any oportunity he gets the thread disappears or someone is banned..
I see. Let's try to keep the finger-pointing to ourselves, as the facts aren't in just yet. I would hate to see this thread deleted for a second time.

Originally Posted by go-fast
Facts will be posted soon, my friend. I'm going to try and document every single step in an attempt to dismiss speculations.

Last edited by JZurita; 09-21-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Elaborate, please.
Doug hit it on the head. I had posted my opinion of what went on when Performance Factory dissolved and was dismissed by JT's proponents, and himself through his "girlfriend's" secret account. and I said then that it would all come out in the open eventually.

I am not speculating about anything to be honest, I am restating my original opinion based on publicly known facts and private knowledge as well. I will not speculate about your car, and I hope it turns out not to be engine failure for you.

Last edited by Motormouth; 09-21-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:12 PM
doug

I see. Let's try to keep the finger-pointing to ourselves, as the facts aren't in just yet. I would hate to see this thread deleted for a second time.
Trust me when i tell you i've been holding back big time ever since i knew you were his customer because i didn't want you to get harmed in the cross fire.. if you want you can look at my past posts with him and you will see how much i'm holding back now.. and on that note.. i'm done discussing JT
Old 09-21-2009, 12:19 PM
JZurita

Trust me when i tell you i've been holding back big time ever since i knew you were his customer because i didn't want you to get harmed in the cross fire.. if you want you can look at my past posts with him and you will see how much i'm holding back now.. and on that note.. i'm done discussing JT
I'd be lying if I said I didn't get that sense from you lol. It's all good man, I just can't wait till we crack open the piggy-bank a.k.a. my motor.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:22 PM
TheOtherRob

Hope you get everything worked out JZurita, one of my favs on here. Sucks that all this happened not too soon after getting new wheels and body work.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:57 PM
XKR

half of them are moved or deleted by Matt.. just like JT tried with this very thread.. he had this thread deleted.. it was brought back.. then he was removed from the original poster of the thread.. then had the OP delete it.. then it was revived and made me to be the OP.. needless to say he won't be contacting me to delete ****

WOW....I was just passing by....but I have decided to set up shop over here... .....I have a feeling this is going to turn into a big number making thread
Old 09-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

I knew that from the OP change to my boy Doug..
Old 09-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by XKR

WOW....I was just passing by....but I have decided to set up shop over here... .....I have a feeling this is going to turn into a big number making thread
Hopefully big numbers in terms of whp not $$$$$, but we all know they pretty much go hand in hand

They are going to start working on it asap and record vids of the entire process. If necessary, it looks like the official block disassembly will be this Saturday.
It will be necessary, if there is damage up top you will need to see if it caused damage on the bottom end. Cylinder walls and rings will need inspection and if oil starvation (my personal specialty) is involved you basically need to take every piece off and then take a seat before Vinnie tells you its all gone. Prep for the worst and be plesantly surprised if something else happens, optimism is not your friend here.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:13 AM
Joe@Sage

Default Bad build

Should be interesting when I contacted J T he dismissed vinnys findings on our motor as they are competitors so vinny was trying to make him look bad .I know vinny for 5 years now and you would be hard pressed to find a more stand up guy he calls it like he sees it ,and the parts that were paid for and not used ,and poor assembelly speaks for it self.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:00 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Joe@Sage
Should be interesting when I contacted J T he dismissed vinnys findings on our motor as they are competitors so vinny was trying to make him look bad .I know vinny for 5 years now and you would be hard pressed to find a more stand up guy he calls it like he sees it ,and the parts that were paid for and not used ,and poor assembelly speaks for it self.
Your situation deserves it's own thread. Is there one? If so, link?

OP,

I'm hoping for the best for your sake, but I'm not very optimistic after hearing that vid.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 09-22-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:07 AM
JZurita

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
I'm hoping for the best for your sake, but I'm not very optimistic after hearing that vid.
Niether am I. I was getting ready to throw in the towel and get rid of this POS a few months back.

Vinny saw in person what you saw in the vid. He basically told me the block is done, but hey, it would be interesting to know why.

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane