Interior Seats, shift knobs, etc.

FS: 04 Waterfall center console - great condition

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 09:20 PM
savedbygrace

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Default 04 Waterfall center console - great condition

Hey gang,

Selling my 04 Waterfall Center Console, it's actually in very nice shape (see pics), looks great in the car. I was able to upgrade to a brand new unit for almost no money thanks to a birthday, so I decided to get the new one even though mine doesn't look bad at all.

There's a small area above the stereo faceplate that shows some minor scraping, but that's all you really see and it's not major. There are some scratches by the windshield area of the console where it drops in after the cable is connected, but you can't see it ever and they're not major at all either. A stereo installer put those there, but I didn't see it soon enough to call him on it. They were the only ones to have my car and the scratches weren't there before...but hey..no need for me to tell you my life story huh?

$80 for the waterfall console.
Attached Thumbnails 04 Waterfall center console - great condition-waterfallconsole-1.jpg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-waterfallconsole-2.jpg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-waterfallconsole-3.jpg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-waterfallconsole-4.jpg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-waterfallconsole-5.jpg  

04 Waterfall center console - great condition-waterfallconsole-6.jpg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-photo.jpg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-waterfallconsole-5-cropped-tight.jpg  

Last edited by SR71; 07-11-2014 at 10:49 PM.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:04 AM
savedbygrace

Default 04 Shifter Surround - great condition

Hey all,

Selling my 04 Shifter Surround, it's in great shape overall, has very few little areas where you can see some scrape if you look close, but nothing bad at all. From the passenger side (which you can't see while driving) there is a scrape at an edge of the surround near the shifter, but see the pics...it's not a big deal really in real life.

I've posted a lot of images to give you an idea of what the piece looks like in real life, and put in a shift boot to show you how it looks as a finished install. (shift boot not included)

$60 for the shifter surround, they sell new for a little more than double that and this is in much better shape than many I've seen on this forum.
Attached Thumbnails 04 Waterfall center console - great condition-image-1.jpeg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-image-2.jpeg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-image-3.jpeg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-image-4.jpeg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-image-5.jpeg  

04 Waterfall center console - great condition-image-6.jpeg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-image.jpeg   04 Waterfall center console - great condition-photo.jpg  
Old 07-17-2014, 09:56 AM
Paji17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would you do 120 shipped for both?
Old 07-17-2014, 05:20 PM
kbailey91

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

does anyone know if this will fit the 2003
Old 07-22-2014, 02:42 PM
savedbygrace

It'll fit your 03 perfectly.

The 03's used a slightly lighter color for their waterfall, so I'd really recommend buying the shifter surround and the waterfall so the color matches between the two pieces, then just sell your existing 03 waterfall and 03 shifter surround, unless you're an automatic transmission of course...my shifter surround is for stick.

Hope that helps,

Saved
Old 07-28-2014, 11:06 PM
savedbygrace

Shifter surround is pending payment....waterfall still available.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:50 AM
wongzerui

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The waterfall console wouldn't fit an 06 would it? =/
Old 07-30-2014, 08:39 PM
savedbygrace

No you don't want it for an 06.

Sorry man.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:41 PM
savedbygrace

Here's a pic of the back of the console. Just shows that all is well with the integrity of the structure...some people have sold waterfall consoles with one or more of the attachments broken and then the gauges won't seat correctly.

This one is fine.
Attached Thumbnails 04 Waterfall center console - great condition-back-of-console.jpg