Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Missouri Z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 08:39 PM
AlexBG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jdo .. i forgot to respond to your plate Question...

well it is the law that we have them on the front too.

but since mine came without one and i didnt wanna drill on the front bumper.
i just left it alone... Police havent pulled me over for it or given me any trouble. My Friend who is a cop gives me sh*t bout it .. but he doesnt really care either.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:29 AM
jdo

i think gunmetal might look better but they look pretty good in black too

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241581

just in that pic i dont think the black challenges look that great with the ss g
Old 01-16-2007, 08:56 AM
jdo

gunmetal challenge on ss
looks pretty good imo

if u want something not everybody has

below is gt-force on ss

i just think that the only time black rims look good is on the black z...i think you should go either gunmetal or silver - just my opinion tho
Old 01-16-2007, 09:27 AM
VicPham
Lifetime Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea I wanted the gunmetal challenge on my SS also. I think in my opinion that is the best looking wheel for the Z. But everybody and there mom has it. Instead I have the AZA wheels in black with a polished lip on my SS. It doesnt look bad at all. I would rather have the gunmetal challenge since it would be easier to clean.
Old 01-16-2007, 04:30 PM
ambigu0us

O'Fallon, MO

Old 01-16-2007, 04:43 PM
dc567

i guess we need a ks/mo meeting
Old 01-16-2007, 06:34 PM
jdo

Originally Posted by VicPham
Yea I wanted the gunmetal challenge on my SS also. I think in my opinion that is the best looking wheel for the Z. But everybody and there mom has it. Instead I have the AZA wheels in black with a polished lip on my SS. It doesnt look bad at all. I would rather have the gunmetal challenge since it would be easier to clean.

yeah i feel you on black rims...in ur pic they look pretty cool - you just have to have the right set i guess....plus the z's body is much better than the g's imo - alot of things might look good on the z that look questionable on the g

still i'd be a fan of gunmetal w/ ss or silver
Old 01-16-2007, 08:59 PM
AlexBG

i think ...
i might go gunmetal .... that is what you guys are leaning on... so are the rest of my friends.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:09 AM
Blu Hvn

Originally Posted by dc567
i guess we need a ks/mo meeting
The St. Louis and Kansas City clubs (www.gatewayzclub.com and www.hazcc.com) get together at least once a year. Typically we meet in September at Hermann or Rocheport, MO. for some wine sampling. Responsibly of course.
Branson Z Fest is another huge get together with Z's coming from as far away as Arizona, New Jersey, Michigan, and even Ontario, Canada. This years Branson Z Fest will be May 11-13.
This past Labor Day St. Louis hosted the Midwest Z Fest with Z's from Chicago, Iowa, Omaha, Tennessee, and elsewhere showing up. The 2007 Midwest Z Fest will be in Omaha in late August or early September. They already have Mid America Motorplex, a 1.9 mile road course, reserved for a track day.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:02 AM
AlexBG

Originally Posted by Blu Hvn
The St. Louis and Kansas City clubs (www.gatewayzclub.com and www.hazcc.com) get together at least once a year. Typically we meet in September at Hermann or Rocheport, MO. for some wine sampling. Responsibly of course.
Branson Z Fest is another huge get together with Z's coming from as far away as Arizona, New Jersey, Michigan, and even Ontario, Canada. This years Branson Z Fest will be May 11-13.
This past Labor Day St. Louis hosted the Midwest Z Fest with Z's from Chicago, Iowa, Omaha, Tennessee, and elsewhere showing up. The 2007 Midwest Z Fest will be in Omaha in late August or early September. They already have Mid America Motorplex, a 1.9 mile road course, reserved for a track day.
Ill be willing to go to Branson Z Fest if May 11-13 are on the weekend.
I should have some mods on my car by then hopefully.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:05 AM
jdo

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....light=gt-force

alex heres a guy w/ winnings in chicago if ur interested...u might be able to get them a little cheaper than he's asking and then go pick them up - plus tires already on
Old 01-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Blu Hvn

Originally Posted by AlexBG
Ill be willing to go to Branson Z Fest if May 11-13 are on the weekend.
I should have some mods on my car by then hopefully.
Yes, those dates are a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Most of the fun is Friday and Saturday. Sunday is sober up and drive home day.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:14 PM
ambigu0us

Originally Posted by Blu Hvn
Yes, those dates are a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Most of the fun is Friday and Saturday. Sunday is sober up and drive home day.
Wow -- you guys meet on Mother's Day weekend? How do all yo' momma's feel about that?! :O
Old 01-17-2007, 05:16 PM
fastGkid

hey wats up guys. O'Fallon MO here. 03 Caribbean Blue G35. might see me driving on 40 East in the morning and around 330 during the week b/c i go to school at CBC. anyways here is my car: stock wheels are on now
Old 01-19-2007, 10:09 PM
AlexBG

Originally Posted by fastGkid
hey wats up guys. O'Fallon MO here. 03 Caribbean Blue G35. might see me driving on 40 East in the morning and around 330 during the week b/c i go to school at CBC. anyways here is my car: stock wheels are on now
i've seen this car on 40 a few times.....
Old 01-28-2007, 08:57 AM
*ZYAL8R*

Hey guys, I just got my 2004 PPW Z like two months ago and have been looking to interact with some fellow Z owners and get some ideas on mods. So if any of you guys live near Kansas City, let me know and maybe we can hook up. I am only 18 but have just purchased Axis Hiro's and have a Borla TD and K&N Typhoon air intake so your thoughts on mods would be insightful. Thanks!
Old 02-06-2007, 07:06 PM
jdo

Originally Posted by *ZYAL8R*
Hey guys, I just got my 2004 PPW Z like two months ago and have been looking to interact with some fellow Z owners and get some ideas on mods. So if any of you guys live near Kansas City, let me know and maybe we can hook up. I am only 18 but have just purchased Axis Hiro's and have a Borla TD and K&N Typhoon air intake so your thoughts on mods would be insightful. Thanks!
Body kit and tint - and drop it a couple inches - after that ur good to go
Old 02-06-2007, 08:47 PM
VicPham
Lifetime Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by *ZYAL8R*
Im in the Kansas CIty area every weekend. Just PM me and we could meet up sometime. Im in the process of getting my 5/16 Iso Thermal Plenum spacer installed, and I should have the UR pulley soon and the Borla TD as well. I'll be keeping an eye out for a PPW Z.
Old 02-11-2007, 07:58 PM
DuricSmit350z

tired of asking... when are we going to have a friggin meet?
Old 05-27-2009, 07:28 AM
edwardsbluesock

Wondering if anyone is intersted in purchasing a TurboXs exhaust system. It is brand new! I live in the St. Louis area! LMK ASAP!

Quick Reply: Missouri Z Owners