Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Missouri Z Owners

Old 01-22-2011, 07:25 AM
gixxert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im going for sure and i think my friend is going in his g35
Old 01-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Ak48z

My house is literally right across the street from the new(er) spot, makes for good access.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:36 PM
Jenkins651

^haha nice. I know it costs $55ish to go to z fest, but what does it cost for z days?
Old 02-25-2011, 08:27 PM
gixxert

we should plan a meet soon
Old 02-28-2011, 08:27 AM
Jenkins651

I would be down for a meet!
Old 04-03-2013, 01:19 PM
kenziedog350z

All you need to know- DO NOT GO TO adrenaline motorsports @ 4150 Shady Springs Ln, St Peters, MO 63376 !!!! FOR ANYTHING!!! ( might as well throw a bunch of money in a trash can)

BAD SHOP!!!( if you can even call it a shop) RIPS YOU OFF!!!

This is my story. Two years ago I moved to the area looking for a shop I could take my car to for performance upgrades and work on it. I found out about Adrenaline Motorsports on 4150 Shady Springs Ln, St Peters, MO 63376 by a simple Google search. I installed my turbo kit my self and than needed help getting it tuned to run and perform how I wanted it to. Called them told them what I had and asked what I would need if anything. I asked them if they could tune it to 400hp. They said that they could get it no problem. I brought it to them and the told me that they would get it in, in the next few days even though I Scheduled an apt before hand. So I ended up leaving it there after a week of not hearing from them I called to see if they had it done yet, they told me that it was too hot outside to tune it. It was warm but it should not have been a problem because my turbo being a rear mount needs to be hot to perform well anyway. so I told them that I would come get it till the weather cooled down. I watched the weather forecast and called when It cooled down to the 60s. Brought it in and the shop forgot to tell the tuner to come that day, so I had to wait 2 hours for him to get there, left it there for another 2weeks called the shop to see what was going on. He said that the injectors were not large enough even though plenty of cars use them to achieve the hp I was looking for so I bough new injectors installed them and brought it back. This time they said that the car could not be tuned because it had an exhaust leek. I told them to fix it and get it done over the next month they had my car. Again I had to call them not once did they call me to update me! I asked what was taking so long they informed me that there dino was broken and they had to order parts to fix it, and they TOLD me that they welded the piping and fixed the leeks, and sent the turbo to get rebuilt.
I came and got it and told them to call me as soon as they got there dyno fixed, 2 weeks later I called them again and asked if it was fixed they said it wasn’t but we were first on the list to call when it was done. I was on a forum 2 weeks later and saw that they had a "test and tune" last week. I called them again and they said that they forgot to call because they were busy with there own cars. I asked if i could get it tuned now they said yes no problem I brought it in again and the tuner this time said that he didn’t like the ecu piggyback that I was using and to buy a Different one. So i bought another one and had him use that to tune a week later I called again and asked if it was done they said it would be the next day so I came in the next day to get it ended up waiting another 2 hours for them to finish they told me they tuned it for a safe reliable 375. I said ok. After paying each time for a tune and extra for turbo being rebuilt and leeks "fixed", I told them that I was not paying anymore because they never successfully tune it in the first place and I had spent ALOT of money with them. They ended up not charging me for the last tune which I shouldn’t have paid for anything at allll!!!

Later I looked under my car and there is NOOO welding done anywhere!!! So they lied about that too!

-------OVER ALL----- They are the worst shop you can bring your car to. BAD customer service!! They NEVER CALL YOU to tell you anything (if its done. if its broken, if they cant do it)!!! You will end up paying them to just park your car in there shop. You will be paying them to destroy your stuff! They do not care about anything or anyone but them selves! DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!

They nearly destroyed my car! I brought it to another shop in Louisville KY and they told me all the stuff that was wrong with adrenaline motorsports work. Told me that they were surprised it had not blown up yet because of they "Tune" adrenaline motorsports put on it.

I hope that this helps people not get ripped off further by them.

DO NOT GO TO “adrenaline motorsports "

Please if you are in this area and are looking for a good shop to go to, invest your time and money travel down to Louisville KY to Dynosty motorsports!! They very good and I am very happy with there work and customer service! Great guys! Great shop! LOOK them up on the z forums!!!
Old 05-21-2013, 02:06 PM
bryanwalther

Columbia, MO here.
I bought my 2005 350z Track in Warrensburg, MO about a month ago, and was wondering if anyone recognizes it? It has an Injen intake and a few other things that have been done to it previously. Any help finding the previous owner would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-21-2013, 03:53 PM
KornerCarver

Received 171 Likes on 76 Posts

Are there many Z owners in S/W Missouri? I moved to Republic almost a year ago and would be interested in forming a S/W Missouri Z Club. Is anyone in the area interested?
Old 05-22-2013, 03:08 PM
Blu Hvn

Originally Posted by KornerCarver
Are there many Z owners in S/W Missouri? I moved to Republic almost a year ago and would be interested in forming a S/W Missouri Z Club. Is anyone in the area interested?
Some years back there was a Z Club in Springfield but it imploded after a couple of years. There has been talk of forming a club in NW Arkansas but it's been just talk.

There is an Arkansas Club and I think they hold events in Harrison, AR. not too far from you.

If you come to Branson Z Fest there will be a lot of clubs there including the Arkansas club, Oklahoma Z Car Club (they have a branch in Tulsa) and Heart of America Z Car Club based in Kansas City.

I'll be at Branson with my Daytona Blue '05 Roadster with personalized Missouri tags 10TO4Z.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:21 AM
KornerCarver

Received 171 Likes on 76 Posts

Unfortunately, I can't make it to Branson. I've got to be in St Louis next weekend for a wedding.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:28 PM
Blu Hvn

Unfortunately, I can't make it to Branson. I've got to be in St Louis next weekend for a wedding.
People start arriving as early as Monday (Memorial Day) but the most arrive Thursday and Friday. Friday afternoon is an event at a drag strip east of Springfield but most should be back late afternoon.

Take a drive by/through the Ramada Inn parking lot. That's where most of the action is.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:39 PM
Das Pfaff

I am in Springfield w/ a black Z...I would be interested in getting something together even if it was once a month.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:59 PM
Das Pfaff

Originally Posted by AlexBG
yeah the we has not been so bad ... so far...

i was out like 20 min ago and saw some snow flakes....

anyways.
right now on my stock wheels i got wintersport M3 tires...
ill be keeping the stock wheels and tires in the garage once i get my new set of wheels and tires .. during spring or summer time.

planning on getting Sf-Challenge's aswell .. either in Black or Gunmetal... i have not yet decided.
I am in Springfield mo...will get pics up soon...

Alex, I actually have volk sf challenges on my black z...gunmetal with a aluminum lip...luv them! I will try and get some pics up soon!
Old 05-23-2013, 08:01 PM
Das Pfaff

I am in Springfield mo...will get pics up soon...

Alex, I actually have volk sf challenges on my black z...gunmetal with a aluminum lip...luv them! I will try and get some pics up soon!
Old 06-23-2013, 10:06 AM
logan09

Originally from Canton Missouri, a small town in the NE corner where you could drive to Iowa or Illinois in less than 25 min

Living up in Pella now for a good job but I am down in MO somewhat often.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Blu Hvn

Originally Posted by Das Pfaff
I am in Springfield w/ a black Z...I would be interested in getting something together even if it was once a month.
I realize this post has some age to it but there is a group in Springfield with a Facebook page "Springfield Nissan Owners".
Old 07-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Scabd

I'm out of Neosho, MO. Has my Z for a couple of years and just now started doing anything to it.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:48 AM
Zblue3z

Default My 350z

From Noel Mo! Here is my Z! And New to this Forums!
Attached Thumbnails Missouri Z Owners-kongz.jpg  

Last edited by Zblue3z; 07-21-2013 at 10:58 AM.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Zblue3z

[QUOTE=Scabd;10161741]I'm out of Neosho, MO. Has my Z for a couple of years and just now started doing anything to it.

we should go cruise sometime
Old 07-21-2013, 11:13 AM
logan09

Originally Posted by Zblue3z
From Noel Mo! Here is my Z! And New to this Forums!
Daytona Blue and tire shine ftw

Do you have a low front left tire? Even with the shadow it looks low still lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Missouri Z Owners