Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Spring Import Alliance Meet - Atlanta Motor Speedway - 3/19 & 3/20

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 07:32 AM
abarclay

Received 157 Likes on 109 Posts
Default Spring Import Alliance Meet - Atlanta Motor Speedway - 3/19 & 3/20

I've missed it the last 2 years, but figured I might as well get my fat *** off the couch and go this year. Anyone else thinking of going and want to meet up? I'm thinking about just going Saturday.

When: Saturday March 19 and Sunday March 20, 2016
Time: Gates open at 9am and close at 5pm on both days
Where: Atlanta Motor Speedway- 1500 Tara Pl, Hampton, GA 30228
Cost: Admission is $20.99 per person if purchased online and $30.00 per person at the gate. Children age 10 and under get in free.

Online tickets
Look at that, I even added a link for everyone *self high-5*

"This is our 8th year in Atlanta and we are expecting a huge turnout. Once again the beautiful Atlanta Motor Speedway will host the event, and this year will be bigger than ever. Last year’s Spring Meet was the largest ImportAlliance event ever. We had over 8000 cars and thousands more people in attendance. This year is our 11th anniversary and of course we have to do our best to make it even better than last year, so we are adding to the programming and expecting record setting cars and people.
We will have the ImportAlliance Showcase, the ImportAlliance Drift-O-Rama, and much more. Plan on joining us for the largest all import car meet in the United States. We guarantee you don’t want to miss it."

^ This is not my sweet ride, nor has it ever been to IA, that I know of

Last edited by abarclay; 02-23-2016 at 09:37 AM.