Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

OC Z Team?

Old 02-24-2003, 09:00 PM
BullishZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OC Z Team?

I wanted to get an informal "Team" started between a couple Z's here. So far, it seems to me that I'm in this "OC Z Crew"... I don't know where that name came from. Probably just from the location.

Something like the T.I.T.S. of the S2000's... They are Team Irvine Team Speed, and include some of the younger generation of S owners who have mods and do some street racing, etc... I don't want to exclude any of the older drivers of course... And we don't need to be exclusively an OC team. Anyone close to OC... like LA or Inland Empire or even SD can join I guess. If you are willing to come to the meets. I'd like to have it an exclusively 350Z team.

And we need a good name to begin with.

What do you guys think?

"Team OZ"?? Team Orange county Z's???

"COCZ"???? Crew Orange County Z's?? LOL!!!

"Team Z33"??

"Z.I.T.Z."??? Z33 Irvine TeamZ. LOL!

Obviously, I need some help guys.

**** BY THE WAY, I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE AN IMMATURE THING LIKE THE AUTOBOTS... NO NAMES LIKE "CRAZY RACING RICE ROCKET Z PIMPS" OR "I PRETEND MY CAR IS A TRANSFORMING ROBOT" **** This will be a 350Z team... not a race/rice crew.

I personally invite DCZoner and SnoopyZ to be the first members, and help me organize this thing!!!

Last edited by BullishZ; 02-24-2003 at 09:10 PM.
Old 02-24-2003, 09:13 PM
dczoner

Thank you for the invite... Is this an informal team or a formal team? (I think that means the difference between do we bring 6packs of domestic or imported beer??!?)

Also, I think the name is going to have to be something that generates fear in the hearts of many. Makes women (and men, and men, we're coed after all this is the new millenium) swoon. Makes lesser imports duck in to side streets to avoid our superior vehicles and driving abilities. Makes escalades with 24" rims & 16 million watt sound systems admire us from afar and roll their windows up as our powerful sound systems make us all deaf. We shall be called:

Orange County 350Z Club

Yes, yes, thank you, thank you! I know, a work of genius, I know. I don't know how I come up with these things, they just come to me so I write them down.

As far as **** is concerned, I'm not cool with that. I mean, I like **** same as the next guy, but lets face it, I'd say we should be N.U.T.S. - Nissan Ultimate Threefifty Squad. All the women will want some of D's NUTS (god I'm cracking myself up right now - if you don't get it, say it outloud, really REALLY loudly - I wanna roll with D's NUTS!)

Alright. Wheres the party at?
Old 02-24-2003, 09:21 PM
BullishZ

Originally posted by dczoner
As far as **** is concerned, I'm not cool with that. I mean, I like **** same as the next guy, but lets face it, I'd say we should be N.U.T.S. - Nissan Ultimate Threefifty Squad. All the women will want some of D's NUTS (god I'm cracking myself up right now - if you don't get it, say it outloud, really REALLY loudly - I wanna roll with D's NUTS!)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Dave, you crack me up! That is why I invited you to help me with this thing. Here is your idea made a bit better.

NUTZ - Nissan Ultimate Threefitty Z's!

Any other ideas?
Old 02-24-2003, 09:27 PM
backcracker

Thank you for the invite... Is this an informal team or a formal team? (I think that means the difference between do we bring 6packs of domestic or imported beer??!?)

Also, I think the name is going to have to be something that generates fear in the hearts of many. Makes women (and men, and men, we're coed after all this is the new millenium) swoon. Makes lesser imports duck in to side streets to avoid our superior vehicles and driving abilities. Makes escalades with 24" rims & 16 million watt sound systems admire us from afar and roll their windows up as our powerful sound systems make us all deaf. We shall be called:

Orange County 350Z Club

Yes, yes, thank you, thank you! I know, a work of genius, I know. I don't know how I come up with these things, they just come to me so I write them down.

**** is an insider thing! (**** is founded by a retired doctor!) no joke! The real club is called:

Irvine S2000 Club

Old 02-25-2003, 10:07 AM
BullishZ

I really don't like to exclude anyone, but I want this to be kinda private and a small group. I want it to be a tight-knit group, as we can meet bi-weekly or monthly to just chill... drink, etc...

We can even sport lil stickers or something.

I'm still mulling over the idea for the name.
Old 02-26-2003, 06:54 PM
MATIX

I'd definitely be interested in joining, i'mnot in OC, but not too far away...as far as the name goes, I kinda like teamZ33...sounds kinda cool...anyways, we should set up somesort of initial meeting once we get a few people commited to starting this to talk things over and work out all the details...

-Colin
Old 02-26-2003, 07:40 PM
BullishZ

Originally posted by MATIX
I'd definitely be interested in joining, i'mnot in OC, but not too far away...as far as the name goes, I kinda like teamZ33...sounds kinda cool...anyways, we should set up somesort of initial meeting once we get a few people commited to starting this to talk things over and work out all the details...

-Colin
Very cool MATIX! It's ok you are not from OC. Just as long as you can come to meetings in OC or hang out with us in OC. I'm sure occasionally we can meet in LA or elsewhere as well.

U are more than welcome to join!

Still mulling over the name.

Any more ideas?

How's this one... Team OZ33, meaning Orangecounty Z33
Old 02-26-2003, 09:00 PM
dczoner

Yeah, I like Team OZ33. Has kinda a cool catchy spin to it. I got another one tho - OC35. Just Orange County 350's & G35's.

And our underground name can be NUTZ. Just a bunch of friggin NUTZ. Only for people in the know.
Old 02-26-2003, 09:52 PM
BullishZ

Yeah, I like Team OZ33. Has kinda a cool catchy spin to it. I got another one tho - OC35. Just Orange County 350's & G35's.

And our underground name can be NUTZ. Just a bunch of friggin NUTZ. Only for people in the know.
Ok, so we can vote on the names I suppose.

So far, the members are:

BullishZ
dczoner
MATIX
Old 02-26-2003, 10:17 PM
unho

Not so underground when it is posted on a message board....
Old 02-26-2003, 10:32 PM
dczoner

Originally posted by unho
Damn. Our secret isn't safe with ANYONE!

Okay, but I'm not sharing the secret handshake with you!
Old 02-27-2003, 02:10 AM
Mr B

I still think you should just have it called Da NUTZ crew...
Old 02-27-2003, 08:09 AM
BullishZ

Any other 350Z's wanna join?
Old 03-01-2003, 01:12 PM
BullishZ

DCzoner and MATIX,

Well, we are the first 3 members. Shall we go with TEAM OZ33? We can even have lil stickers that says...

OZ 33

or something like that. Once we decide on a name, we can put it in our signature.
Old 03-01-2003, 03:59 PM
daytona350z

Originally posted by unho
damn patric havent seen u in a while.
missed ya on the ortega drive.
hope to see ay on the next one

oh put me down for the "special club"
what about snoopyZ?

Last edited by daytona350z; 03-01-2003 at 04:01 PM.
Old 03-01-2003, 05:08 PM
Aloharacing

Default Re: OC Z Team?

Originally posted by BullishZ

"COCZ"???? Crew Orange County Z's?? LOL!!!

I vote for cocz!

I'd love to join a Z crew, but OC is too far away.
Old 03-01-2003, 07:40 PM
brooklyn

Hey can I still join?
Old 03-02-2003, 04:24 PM
BullishZ

Originally posted by brooklyn
Hey can I still join?
Of course.

Any ideas for a name? All other members, please put in your final vote for the name.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: OC Z Team?