Notices

Bravo Paint Protection, Wayzata.

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Jay2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bravo Paint Protection, Wayzata.

After driving my Z home from Colorado when I bought it new I realized that Nissans' paint sucks. For the most part the drive home was nice so I didn't bother washing the car on the way. The day I returned I washed the car up and cleaned all the bugs off the front. After it was dried off I noticed every single bug that hit the fascia stained the clearcoat. So I got it professionally buffed and all was well until the next time I drove it. Once again, stains in the clear so I needed to do something. To make a long story short I have been searching around the Duluth area to find anyone that installs the precut paint protection kits. Not to my suprise, there were places that would attempt it but none guaranteed they could do a prefect job. My shop purchases bulk film for our race cars from Bravo Paint Protection so I thought I'd check these guys out. At the time their site showed the precut kits and a few examples of the work they did. A year after contacting Tom Prezioso (owner), I finally threw my car on a trailer to get a kit installed. What impressed me about this place was pretty much everything. The showroom there is spotless, updated and not a thing out of place. The install area is just as clean. As Tom was installing the kit he'd call me back to make sure everything was looking good and made sure I was happy with the continuing work. I've gotta tell you, this is a guy you want working on your car. An efficient perfectionist in every aspect. Which is good for me cause I am off the radar when it comes to picky. Anyway, here's a few pics. If anyone here is thinking about getting this done, Bravo is the place to go. He installed my clear bra in 2 hours for less than anyone in Duluth would sell me just the kit for. Two thumbs up for Bravo. In my experience you will find nothing better.

Some of the pics didn't turn out that great but it'll give you an idea.