Notices
Tuning Reflashes, Piggybacks, Standalone ECUs

FISZ" ECU Reflash&Software through Fast Intentions Inc!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 07:19 PM
FastIntentions
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FISZ" ECU Reflash&Software through Fast Intentions Inc!!!

To All-

This is a "spark interest thread"

We have spent the last three years working to build a solid reputation with all of you on the exhaust side. You have all been very supportive and loyal. We appreciate all of you and your decision to spend your hard earned money with us on our products.

We are considering venturing over to the tuning side. We want to offer a mail in re flash for your ECU. There would be a stage I and stage II tunes.

In addition we will also offer custom dyno tuning for drive in customers. Our goal is to maximize your experience with us weather it be for an exhaust system, re flash/tune or all of the above.

All of your feedback is greatly appreciated and please be honest in your opinions. The more interest and feedback that you send back to us will sway our decision towards obtaining the tuning software.

Thank you,

Tony
Fast Intentions Inc.
(818) 882-2788<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Old 02-13-2009, 09:35 AM
OCG35
Banned

Not to knock your attempt to bring new products to your customers... but unless it’s extraordinarily exceptional, don’t you think it’s a risky venture at this stage of the game? What will your tune do that Osiris and Technosquare don’t do already? Osiris has no significant performance gains over TS - but its versatility of multiple maps and cam timing gives it the edge (for me anyway - I've used both).

Is your product going to have something that the others don’t?

Please don’t misconstrue this post - its not bashing you... I'm just curious as to how you expect to compete with what’s already out here?
Old 02-13-2009, 12:02 PM
gabez33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^agree, elaboration is the key
Old 02-13-2009, 02:41 PM
__jb
Z + Rear Seat

Originally Posted by FastIntentions
To All-

This is a "spark interest thread"

We have spent the last three years working to build a solid reputation with all of you on the exhaust side. You have all been very supportive and loyal. We appreciate all of you and your decision to spend your hard earned money with us on our products.

We are considering venturing over to the tuning side. We want to offer a mail in re flash for your ECU. There would be a stage I and stage II tunes.

In addition we will also offer custom dyno tuning for drive in customers. Our goal is to maximize your experience with us weather it be for an exhaust system, re flash/tune or all of the above.

All of your feedback is greatly appreciated and please be honest in your opinions. The more interest and feedback that you send back to us will sway our decision towards obtaining the tuning software.

Thank you,

Tony
Fast Intentions Inc.
At this point in time, I don't see how another "mail-in" ECU reflash system could take hold and become popular. UpRev has raised the bar by offering products that will flash a custom ROM file into a car through the OBD-II port. It does exactly what you are talking about, except, removing the ECU and mailing it away is no longer necessary. There is no downtime.

I suspect (but don't know) that Technosquare is scrambling to devise a method of remote flashing ECU's as we speak. I don't think anyone can put the Genie back into the bottle again and start requiring people to mail off their ECU's for a tune. Those days are over.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:34 PM
T_K

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OCG35
I'm just curious as to how you expect to compete with what’s already out here?
Price point.

TK
Old 02-13-2009, 05:32 PM
FastIntentions
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

Update-

First and foremost what the "FISZ" stands for is:

Fast Intentions/Specialty Z

We are working in a joint venture with a long time customer of ours, Specialty Z. They have been in the Z32 market for over 20 years and have an extensive back round knowledge in tuning. For those of you who might question them because you might not of ever heard of them, I vouch for them 100% and I have no issue putting my reputation on the line with this shop. They are the real deal.

Now on to the software itself.

It is the Osiris software from Uprev!

Specialty Z has the facilities to reflash as well as tune for drive in customers. The dyno itself is a Dynojet and all horsepower and torque numbers will be presented in SAE.

You are all more then welcome to call specialty Z yourselves to buy the software directly.

On the flip side, for my new potential customers for our exhaust products. This now gives you the option to shop in one place and receive Fast Intentions Inc. products, customer service and Uprev Osiris software at the same time.

In the near future, Fast Intentions Inc. and Specialty Z will be putting on a Dyno day and BBQ for anyone who is interested. More information on that will soon follow in the regional section.

If anyone has any questions or would like to place an order, please do not hesitate to ask...

Thank you, Tony
Fast Intentions Inc.