Notices

FS: STS Rear Mounted Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 07:03 PM
nnismo03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation STS Rear Mounted Turbo

Kit has 4500 miles on the kit. It has everything to run the turbo, engine management injectors 440. The kit can get you up to 380 to 400wph dependent on other performance upgrades. Reason for selling is because I'm parting out my car. I have over 40k in 03 track and would rather strip it and junk it before somebody offers me pennies for what I put in the car. Plus I just don't want anyone else to ever driving my car. Call me crazy but I can afford to do it. Kit is in good working order and needs a new home. I had different ad up but screwed up on the date. I put 2013 instead of 15. Still living in the past..lol.. I have the kit almost completely taken out and should have it ready to ship tomorrow. Didn't think I could strip a car in a week..lol.. Its been a while. I will help or pay for shipping.

Asking $3000
Attached Thumbnails STS Rear Mounted Turbo-img_1387.jpg   STS Rear Mounted Turbo-img_1390.jpg   STS Rear Mounted Turbo-photo-5.jpg   STS Rear Mounted Turbo-img_1318.jpg   STS Rear Mounted Turbo-img_1378.jpg  

Old 02-12-2015, 07:33 AM
Gangster35

What all comes in the kit? What kind of engine management? Any shaft play? How much boost were you running on it?
Old 02-16-2015, 06:07 PM
nnismo03

Bump
Old 02-17-2015, 09:12 AM
kayanib

Is this kit still available?
Old 02-19-2015, 02:36 PM
nn350z

I have a question about the Kit performance itself. How much lag did you get with turbo? How about hydro-lock? Thanks!

Also, what sort of engine management comes with this kit? Does the kit comes with fuel pump, rails, injectors?
Old 02-20-2015, 07:53 AM
Z33Garage

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

^ hydrolock. The air filter is under the car. Water goes under the car. Simple math.
If you live in an area like I do, and it rains as often as it does here, I would not risk my motor. But then again, the intake pipe for sts is about a mile long so I guess even if you submerged the intake in water, it might not travel all the way into the motor....

Last edited by Z33Garage; 02-20-2015 at 07:54 AM.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:35 PM
nnismo03

Holy crap I want to apologize to all for not getting back everyone on this thread. The kit is still available. Now as for the rain it is not a problem the shield blocks the rain from ever getting into the air filter. if the rain got in or hit the shield it would be in poor shape as would all the piping and what not. I had the concern when I got the kit but felt it was worth the risk as I got a huge jump in whp and almost zero lag time for the turbo to spool. The kit is good working order and have never had any problems. Her is the kit off the car and I left most of it intake for easy installation for the prospected buyer. I will be happy to field all question concerning the turbo kit.. It really does defy all logic when it comes to turbo setups.

Engine Management is Turbo XS It does not come with fuel rails and I'm not sure if any turbo kit does. Could be wrong though? This kit does come with injectors 440 Denso. There is no LAG the turbo spools as fast as you can push the gas pedal. The performance is amazing and had fun with the kit. the kit I got was to run a turbo setup and make 390whp on stock motor. I eventually had a bottom end engine build and added mods as to the motor that made the setup that much more fun. It was a beast. I'm in Washington state and never ever had any water problems at all!!! Everything is in great shape as you can see in the pics..
Originally Posted by nn350z
I have a question about the Kit performance itself. How much lag did you get with turbo? How about hydro-lock? Thanks!

Also, what sort of engine management comes with this kit? Does the kit comes with fuel pump, rails, injectors?
Never had any problems at all. That does not happen period. If there was a bunch of water constantly hitting everything the turbo would be in poor condition. If you are going to drive through a lake then yes your going to get hydro lock. Seriously not a problem the technology is sound..
Originally Posted by Z33Garage
^ hydrolock. The air filter is under the car. Water goes under the car. Simple math.
If you live in an area like I do, and it rains as often as it does here, I would not risk my motor. But then again, the intake pipe for sts is about a mile long so I guess even if you submerged the intake in water, it might not travel all the way into the motor....

Last edited by SR71; 02-20-2015 at 09:38 PM. Reason: merged
Old 03-28-2015, 12:55 PM
island03z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still available?
Old 04-03-2015, 07:48 AM
nnismo03

SOLD Close thread Please