Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 01:24 PM
z74z90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 Midwest Z Heritage,June14-15, Nashville,INDIANA

2013 Midwest Z Heritage
Save the Dates: June 14 & 15, 2013
Nashville, INDIANA

The Indy Z Car Club will be hosting this event in 2013 and we are returning to Brown County, Indiana. This year’s hosting hotel will be the Season’s Lodge in Nashville, Indiana. So start planning now to get away to rustic Southern Indiana and drive some twisty back roads, shop in the art colony of Nashville, hike in Brown County State Park, visit the architectural gems of Columbus, IN, and explore the nearby wineries. This event rotates between Cleveland Z Car, Windy City Z Car, ZROC of Columbus, OH and Indy Z Car Club.

In an expanded format, we invite classic Datsun Roadsters, Nissan GTR’s and Infiniti G’s to join us to make this an inclusive Nissan celebration sponsored by Dreyer and Reinbold Infiniti.

Event registration is open! Hotel registration is open! Visit http://www.midwestzheritage.com for complete information.

Just remember to save the dates of June 14 & 15, 2013 on your calendars and start planning now to attend the 2013 Midwest Z Heritage Car Show in beautiful Nashville, Indiana.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:53 AM
z74z90

The Midwest Z/G Heritage Show now has a FACEBOOK page thanks to IMIN and the Ohio G Club, https://www.facebook.com/groups/107286119391359/ . Also, there is a new Indy Z Car Club FACEBOOK page , https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indy-...b/229885053791 besides the normal club website, http://www.indyzcarclub.org/ . Actual show details along with registration information remains on the http://www.midwestzheritage.com/ website. Gather the information you need and make your plans now to attend June 14 & 15 in Nashville, INDIANA. We hope to have a nice mix of Nissan’s and Infiniti’s. Join us!
Old 03-05-2013, 10:54 AM
z74z90

Sorry, double post....

Last edited by z74z90; 06-02-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Esser

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Just joined the group, hopefully I'll be able to make it. I live in Jasper!
Old 04-04-2013, 04:33 PM
z74z90

Great, hope to see you there! Here's the update:

There’s only a little over 2 months left before our Midwest Z Heritage event. I know many are still planning for ZDayZ and the Branson Z Fest that come along first, but don’t forget to put our little down home Nashville, Indiana event on your calendars. Registrations are starting to come in…remember in addition to the Z’s, Classic Datsuns, Infiniti G’s and the GTR’s are also invited to share in the fun. We expect the Z gang to show up but we also want to see some G’s and GTR’s!

Season’s Lodge has very few rooms left. If you want to stay at the show site, book now! Have no fear!!! The overflow will be booked into other nearby hotels in Nashville owned by the same family. Everyone will be accommodated. However, be aware that the rates may not be the same.

Several sponsors have gotten on board to support our event and our benefactor, Paws & Think. Our Gold, Silver and Bronze level sponsors are Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti, AMS Motorsports, Motordyne Engineering, Tom Wood Nissan, Z1 Motorsports, TJK Property Services, Voodoo Ride and Jim Wolf Technology. I don’t want to overlook our other contributors who have provided items for raffle and auction…, Z Car Source, Mecum, Motorsport Auto, Black Dragon, Griot’s, RPM Performance, Discount Tire, Muteki, American Collector’s Insurance, K&N Filters, Applebee’s, Max & Erma’s, Z-Speed, Stoner’s, Datsun Parts LLC, Vino Villa, ZCCA, Turtle Wax, Autozone, Tony Stewart Foundation and WD-40 . More sponsorships are being added almost daily.

Check the show website http://midwestzheritage.com/ for complete event and hotel registration information. See you there!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:42 PM
sluggoZ

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Signed up! Should be a great Z event!
Old 04-23-2013, 04:38 PM
z74z90

Esser & sluggoZ, glad you can join us...bring your Z, G, and GTR friends along!
Old 04-23-2013, 04:56 PM
ZROCM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in. I don't have a count, but others from the ZROC club in Ohio are attending.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:57 AM
z74z90

Looky here guys, they have crooked roads in Brown County, Indiana! Please note that these videos are from 2007 and this year’s show dates are June 14-16.

2007 Show Promo Video:
2007 Show Recap:

Check the show website http://www.midwestzheritage.com/ for complete event and hotel registration information
Old 05-11-2013, 04:23 PM
z74z90

Since our last update we have added more Bronze Level support: Stillen, Flowmaster, and CourtesyParts.com.

Still plenty of time to register and join us. Remember we need G’s and GTR’s too!! Visit http://midwestzheritage.com for complete information.

For those of you just wanting to hang out for the beer and music we are happy to report that you will be entertained by PET MONKEY in The Saloon at Season's Lodge on both Friday and Saturday nights.

http://petmonkeyband.com and
Old 05-22-2013, 05:03 AM
z74z90

I have heard that ZDAYZ was a huge success once again. I have made that trip three times and had a conflict this year, but our show coordinator did make it. Hopefully, everyone has enough gas money left to think about coming to our event, less than a month from now, in rustic Nashville, INDIANA, on June 14-15 at the Season’s Lodge.

We have received unprecedented sponsor support this year. We have numerous donations, both automotive and non-automotive. The Z/G/GTR gift certificates and parts donations cover everything from the old school Datsun’s to the GTR’s. Pardon me while I shout…WE HAVE A TON IN SHOW DONATIONS THAT WILL BE UP FOR RAFFLE AND SILENT AUCTION!! Visit the sponsor page to get an idea what support we have received.

Register NOW! The Season’s Lodge may be fully booked by now but there are plenty of rooms available a block away within the same family of hotels. Everyone should be able to be accommodated. Just call the Season’s Lodge as noted on the show website. Visit www.midwestzheritage.com to download form to register for the show and get hotel information.

Remember early registration ends on June 1st. Registrants after that will be provided a banquet meal and a t-shirt only if available. “Day of Show” registrants are very welcome but cannot be guaranteed a shirt or a banquet dinner.

Remember we want the Infiniti G’s, Nissan GTR’s and the classic Datsun’s to participate!!

Last edited by z74z90; 06-02-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:23 AM
MantisMan

Not looking to register for the show or stay at the lodge but I will most certainly make the short drive North to check out the festivities on Saturday.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:09 PM
z74z90

MantisMan....might I make a suggestion? If you have the time to do this....register for show as Peoples Choice ( no detailing required,not the judged show) before June 1st and you can spend the day hanging out, get into the hospitality suite, get a show t-shirt, and have the banquet dinner on Saturday night all for $50. bucks. Advised to do so asap, as if you try to do this "day of show", the shirt and meal are not a sure thing.

But if you just want to hang out and look at cars...spectators are free.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:39 AM
MantisMan

Originally Posted by z74z90
MantisMan....might I make a suggestion? If you have the time to do this....register for show as Peoples Choice ( no detailing required,not the judged show) before June 1st and you can spend the day hanging out, get into the hospitality suite, get a show t-shirt, and have the banquet dinner on Saturday night all for $50. bucks. Advised to do so asap, as if you try to do this "day of show", the shirt and meal are not a sure thing.

But if you just want to hang out and look at cars...spectators are free.
Hmmmmm....so tempting.
I have no illusions of winning any type of award with my (basically) stock Z but it may be worth the registration just to be part of the show.

Couple questions....

If I do just the Peoples Choice I will not need to be there Friday for registration?

An extra 25$ will allow my wife to participate (hospitality suit/dinner)?

Can I email the registration?
Old 05-26-2013, 07:14 AM
350zchad

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts

want to register... but weather forcast is not looking promising that saturday

having just spent 4+ hours cleaning the wheels wells, brakes, susoension, etc and wheels from zdayz rain.. prob have to pass on this show.. brother was going to bring his GTR too.. damn the rain
Old 05-28-2013, 06:15 PM
z74z90

MantisMan...Saturday, "day of show", registration is permitted for either the judged or People's Choice from 8am-10am. Judging ends at 1pm to allow time for driving the backroads or hanging out downtown. Banquet dinner at 6pm and "Yes", your wife could join in everything for the added cost of the dinner, $25. However, "day of show" registration may be a problem if you arrive too late since meals are ordered ahead of time and as soon as we sell out, that is it. Day of show registration is always hard to predict. Sorry, but we are old school, no registration by email and no PayPal,etc. For advanced registration you would need to print and mail form from show website along with a personal check or money order. If you want to contact me direct via email go to the show website "contact us" page and I'm listed there second. Hope you can make it.

350zchad...now wait a minute here...are you predicting rain 19 days in advance??? Ha. Give us a little break here and wait until the day before or even the morning of and look out the window then. I plan to post a last minute weather forecast but not just yet!! With all of that post-zdayz detailing you are ready for our event for sure. Join us!

Dave
Old 05-28-2013, 07:15 PM
350zchad

MantisMan...Saturday, "day of show", registration is permitted for either the judged or People's Choice from 8am-10am. Judging ends at 1pm to allow time for driving the backroads or hanging out downtown. Banquet dinner at 6pm and "Yes", your wife could join in everything for the added cost of the dinner, $25. However, "day of show" registration may be a problem if you arrive too late since meals are ordered ahead of time and as soon as we sell out, that is it. Day of show registration is always hard to predict. Sorry, but we are old school, no registration by email and no PayPal,etc. For advanced registration you would need to print and mail form from show website along with a personal check or money order. If you want to contact me direct via email go to the show website "contact us" page and I'm listed there second. Hope you can make it.

350zchad...now wait a minute here...are you predicting rain 19 days in advance??? Ha. Give us a little break here and wait until the day before or even the morning of and look out the window then. I plan to post a last minute weather forecast but not just yet!! With all of that post-zdayz detailing you are ready for our event for sure. Join us!

Dave
Lol.. I predicted rain on zdayz about a month ahead of time too.. But I hope I'm wrong, I rather it be 150 and sunny like last year in Columbus... Lol damn last year!!
Old 05-29-2013, 05:18 AM
z74z90

Well, the Accuweather forecast does call for rain that weekend...but I am going to ignore that for as long as I can! What do they know??
Old 06-01-2013, 05:12 AM
MantisMan

MantisMan...
Thanks for the info.

All this talk of rain got me a little worried so I'm going to take my chances on a "day of show" registration (if weather permits).

Hopefully it's a beautiful day in Brown Cnty and looking forward to seeing you on the 15th
Old 06-01-2013, 06:32 AM
350zchad

Originally Posted by MantisMan
Thanks for the info.

All this talk of rain got me a little worried so I'm going to take my chances on a "day of show" registration (if weather permits).

Hopefully it's a beautiful day in Brown Cnty and looking forward to seeing you on the 15th
I'm with you, prob just drive my Element down with the dogs and wife instead of the Z

Quick Reply: 2013 Midwest Z Heritage,June14-15, Nashville,INDIANA