Notices

New Strup Headers, 12HP Dyno Chart Included >>

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 11:21 AM
jchen1020

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can anyone help me out on posting a picture or photo on the forum. I am a newbie. What does it take to do that?
Old 12-11-2004, 11:28 AM
lowrider

Coz

I'm in Tucson. I'd drive up there if you could arrange installation for a reasonable price.

Let me know or PM me.

Thanks

Lou
Old 12-11-2004, 12:00 PM
jchen1020

Anyone who wants a premium car should stick with one brand. Veliside, Nismo or Stillen are the only companies that has all the parts from Head to Toe. If you do upgrade like that, it makes your car more exclusive. I believe. AMG to BENZ or A Spec to Acura. You know what I mean. Nismo is always a good way. Stillen is well known. Veliside is Super expensive, lots of people do their body kit, and then they freak out when they see the price of exhuast and headers. Then they start doing the cheap alternative. I for one made that mistake with Nismo parts. I have the looks of Nismo. Power wise, totally USDM in various brand. I wish I had gone all Nismo. Or all Veliside.
That is just me.
Old 12-11-2004, 03:50 PM
all_bark

can these headers be installed in the garage on jacks or do you need to take em in for professionals to do it?

I have all the tools (I think) but no lift...
Old 12-11-2004, 04:33 PM
jchen1020

Originally posted by all_bark
can these headers be installed in the garage on jacks or do you need to take em in for professionals to do it?

I have all the tools (I think) but no lift...
Better to have pro do it. 6 hours plus job. Dangerous to go underneath your car. you should pay 250-300 to get them done at an exhaust shop. It is not worth risking have the car drop on your face. Unless you have the big lifter, I won't do it if I were you
Old 12-11-2004, 09:44 PM
Coz@CZP
Sponsor
Concept Z Performance

Originally posted by jchen1020
Anyone who wants a premium car should stick with one brand. Veliside, Nismo or Stillen are the only companies that has all the parts from Head to Toe. If you do upgrade like that, it makes your car more exclusive. I believe. AMG to BENZ or A Spec to Acura. You know what I mean. Nismo is always a good way. Stillen is well known. Veliside is Super expensive, lots of people do their body kit, and then they freak out when they see the price of exhuast and headers. Then they start doing the cheap alternative. I for one made that mistake with Nismo parts. I have the looks of Nismo. Power wise, totally USDM in various brand. I wish I had gone all Nismo. Or all Veliside.
That is just me.
I wouldn't say that. You shouldn't limit yourself to 3 companies, mainly because you're only paying for the name. It's safe to say that they are good companies, but Nismo doesn't make the best intake available for the car, nor do they make an awesome Sway kit, etc. As time passes, many people will find out what works with the car, and what doesn't. Back in the day everybody was buying the Injen Intakes, mainly because it was a cold air intake. Everybody ruled out the JWT intake because it was in the engine compartment. But after 2 years of the 350Z being released, the JWT is the #1 selling Intake for the 350Z. Mainly because you get the same HP gain as you do from any Cold air intake, an it's easy to install. So as time will tell, we will all find out which products are the best for the 350Z/G35. Enjoy

Coz
Old 12-11-2004, 09:45 PM
Coz@CZP
Sponsor
Concept Z Performance

Originally posted by lowrider
Coz

I'm in Tucson. I'd drive up there if you could arrange installation for a reasonable price.

Let me know or PM me.

Thanks

Lou
Hey Lou,

We won't be doing installs until July/05. But any exhaust shop can do it for you, 5 hour job.

Coz
Old 12-11-2004, 10:41 PM
all_bark

so if I have Kinetix hi-flow cats and a borla true dual (thanks coz ) this add will still add to my HP/torque?
Old 12-11-2004, 11:38 PM
jchen1020

Originally posted by Coz@CZP
I wouldn't say that. You shouldn't limit yourself to 3 companies, mainly because you're only paying for the name. It's safe to say that they are good companies, but Nismo doesn't make the best intake available for the car, nor do they make an awesome Sway kit, etc. As time passes, many people will find out what works with the car, and what doesn't. Back in the day everybody was buying the Injen Intakes, mainly because it was a cold air intake. Everybody ruled out the JWT intake because it was in the engine compartment. But after 2 years of the 350Z being released, the JWT is the #1 selling Intake for the 350Z. Mainly because you get the same HP gain as you do from any Cold air intake, an it's easy to install. So as time will tell, we will all find out which products are the best for the 350Z/G35. Enjoy

Coz
thank you. I understand. Short rams are better a lot of times. That is why no Japanese tuner use cai, they use short ram with hole on the bumper
Old 12-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Coz@CZP
Sponsor
Concept Z Performance

Originally posted by all_bark
so if I have Kinetix hi-flow cats and a borla true dual (thanks coz ) this add will still add to my HP/torque?
Yes sir

Coz