Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

Ladii Z + Godspeed = V3 Nismo Drifting

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 09:32 AM
bardabe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ladii Z
Haha..yeah everyone is always making fun of me because I just look like a floating head driving my Z, no offense taken--I am kinda short lol

And thanks man, I don't think I've ever actually driven with you..I only really started drifting this past August..and it's been a minute since I've seen you.

Damn, foo you're ballin haha. Z32 to a Z33, now an Evo X! Share the wealth! Yeah, HR's are my favorite ... then again I am biased because I've never really driven anything outside of Nissan.

Now that you have an Evo, are you a road racing/time attack guy now?
haha the HR's are awesome I wouldn't get a DE again after owning an HR. Yeah I think the last time i saw you was when Inland Drift was going on right? you where a spectator at the time if I'm correct. and no we never got to do sick tandems =( it would of been cool if me you and Richard (white Z33 at adams) got to do a tandem but it never really worked lol always busy.

Ballin? lol nowayyyy if i was ballin i wouldn't be wasting my time with an Evo, and would have bought a Porche, Lotus, or C6 Z06. at which point yeah I'd share the wealth but you would have to bring by some of your hot friends haha Buns are a requirement lmao.

I've always been hardcore time attack guy. I did the whole drifting thing for a few years (06 - 09 i think?) the Z33 saw more time attack than drifting to be honest. (main reason for the huge wing) haha maybe I'll see you at the track sometime when we both happen to be at the same place at the same time again lol.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:49 PM
Ladii Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bardabe
haha the HR's are awesome I wouldn't get a DE again after owning an HR. Yeah I think the last time i saw you was when Inland Drift was going on right? you where a spectator at the time if I'm correct. and no we never got to do sick tandems =( it would of been cool if me you and Richard (white Z33 at adams) got to do a tandem but it never really worked lol always busy.

Ballin? lol nowayyyy if i was ballin i wouldn't be wasting my time with an Evo, and would have bought a Porche, Lotus, or C6 Z06. at which point yeah I'd share the wealth but you would have to bring by some of your hot friends haha Buns are a requirement lmao.

I've always been hardcore time attack guy. I did the whole drifting thing for a few years (06 - 09 i think?) the Z33 saw more time attack than drifting to be honest. (main reason for the huge wing) haha maybe I'll see you at the track sometime when we both happen to be at the same place at the same time again lol.

Yeah the HRs are awesome! Wouldn't trade it for the world <3
And yes, the last time I saw you was at Inland Drift..and yes I was a spectator lol. I only really went to check it out, but since I didn't know what the hell I was doing back then, I didn't even want to try driving there because the k-rails scared me hahaha! And yeah, I've seen Richard drive quite a bit at Adams....anytime I meet someone in the IE that's into drifting they're always asking me "omg! You're the crazy white Z at Adams!!?" And I always have to shake my head in shame...LOL. I'm excited to do tandem runs with Z peeps in the near future, hopefully.

And damn foo, you got yourself a pricey list there. My dream car is an m3..and that's it haha. As far as bringing any hot friends...I highly doubt they'll come anywhere with me!

I honestly had no idea that you mostly did time attack. I used to time attack the Z when I was too scared to drift it, and it was a blast. I have a huge amount of respect of road racers/time attackers...it LOOKS easy, but there is a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttt of skill involved! Anybody, even if you're a bad driver, can pick up drifting. Look at me! lol..well be safe with it.

Last edited by Ladii Z; 04-24-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:07 PM
sodjazero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dam... this chick is nice lol