Notices
West Canada British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Mantitoba, etc.

Wheel Shop in Vancouver area

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 01:44 PM
VQ_Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel Shop in Vancouver area

As the title states, where can i find a good place to find a set of Volks or Work wheels? I am planning on driving my car to Vancouver sometime in the early spring and would like some ideas of which place is best to buy from CHEERS!
Old 02-04-2011, 06:00 AM
RAYZ33

There's tons of tuner shops in the Vancouver area that can order in a set of high end JDM wheels for you. But chances are; you'll save quite a bit by cutting out the middle man (tuner shops).

Just order the wheel and tires you want from the vendors in the marketplace here or wherever online and get them shipped to Point Roberts (about a 1-2 hr drive from Vancouver) accross the boarder, then pick them up while you're down here. That's how most of us locals do it and not get jipped by buying parts locally
Old 02-04-2011, 08:12 AM
HotZauce

Just order them through a forum vendor. Chances are nobody is going to have in stock what you want anyway. All the Canadian shops seem to charge way more too.

I ordered my most recent set through MVP, great service, minimal extra charge to ship to Canada too.

Edit: I have 2 sets right now, looking to get rid of one or the other. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by HotZauce; 02-04-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Bloodtype:Z

Rev Competition in Richmond is the best place for Work Wheels hands down! They are Work Wheels Canada. Ask for Michael, nothing but great service from Rev.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HotZauce
Just order them through a forum vendor. Chances are nobody is going to have in stock what you want anyway. All the Canadian shops seem to charge way more too.

I ordered my most recent set through MVP, great service, minimal extra charge to ship to Canada too.

Edit: I have 2 sets right now, looking to get rid of one or the other. PM me if you're interested.

What are your new wheels? The old were gold SF Challanges weren't they? I haven't seen your car in a long time.

When I had Volks I also ordered them from a vendor on here, local shops were way out to lunch on pricing.

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V35; 02-06-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:47 AM
HotZauce

Yup, the old ones are gold SF Challenges. New ones are bronze TE-37's. I'm really torn on which ones to keep because I love the challenges, and my chances of finding them again aren't very good if I decide I want them back.

Didn't have the car out much last year...too busy with work and stuff. Did a few mods here and there, have some parts to go on in the spring. Every time I browse your build threads I start dreaming. But then financial reality sets in
Old 02-21-2011, 11:26 AM
bighman

I got my Cor Forged wheels from www.vipwheelz.com they are in Canada and I saved under $1500 for the wheel n tire set... maybe try them?