Notices
West Canada British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Mantitoba, etc.

Stoptech BBK for 350Z and Infiniti G35

Old 07-18-2013, 12:07 AM
TheIronYuppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stoptech BBK for 350Z and Infiniti G35

READ:

This is a front/rear set of brake calipers, caliper brackets, and rotors. The rotors were machined incorrectly and are warped. The calipers, pads, and the rotor "hats" are fine.

Front rotors are 355mm x 32mm. Rears are 328 x 28. Front calipers are 4-piston, and rears are 2-piston. This kit will fit on any G35 or 350Z with 18" sport coupe wheels or bigger. It WILL NOT fit with 17" wheels or 18" sedan wheels. This is THE BBK to have. Better than Akebono, better than Wildwood, better than Brembo!

10,000 street kms, never tracked. Powdercoating was peeling (see pic) so I repainted them while protecting the original logos.

Kit new is $3200+. You will need to replace the friction rings of the rotors (approx $700) in order to install this kit on your G or Z. Even with that expenditure you're saving $1000 compared to a new kit. You will also need to reuse your OEM brake lines or upgrade to stainless ones (not included). Rear pads have lots of life left. Fronts *should* be okay but might have uneven wear due to the warped rotors.

USD$1500. Priced for quick sale. Open to decent offers, but don't waste my time or yours with lowballs or trades. No, I'm not interested in $1500 worth of piano lessons, kitchen counter tops, or a 1978 Winnebego Brave in exchange for these. Cash is king.

Prefer local pick-up but I can arrange BPX/Greyhound shipping to your local bus station for approximately an additional $50. If you want these shipped I expect PayPal in-full up-front.

Please email me as I don't check the forum often: theironyuppy@hotmail.com
Attached Thumbnails Stoptech BBK for 350Z and Infiniti G35-stoptechcalipers.jpg  

Last edited by TheIronYuppy; 07-18-2013 at 12:08 AM.