Notices
Zs & Gs For Sale Looking to purchase a Z or a G? Check out our members' rides!

FS: 2005 6MT sedan w/ clear title. 180k miles. ~90k on engine. $7500 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 05:27 PM
Andrei

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2005 6MT sedan w/ clear title. 180k miles. ~90k on engine. $7500 OBO

It is located in 30046. Has new front rotors and pads. New pads on rear. New wheel bearings on all 4 corners. If you buy this car, please remember that in any gear except 1st, the engine must be at 2000 RPM or more. Ask Z1 why if you do not know.

I have pics of all the work that I did on this car dating back to 2009 when I bought it.

Exterior/interior:
K40 Calibre Ex2 laser diffuser. Always on when ignition is on.
Partially installed OEM nav. Needs wiring harness, antenna and DVD unit. Was going to use for AEM gauges
New aluminum door caps for driver and passenger front doors
New seat track bolt covers
New front fender liners uninstalled
New OEM grille. Please do not paint it
New OE headlights. Comes with OEM headlights. Please do not paint them
New front and rear bumpers
LED turn signals on the rear. Please do not tint them
New Ebay driver side fender but needs OEM
ZSpeedPerformance Version 2 aluminum lower engine cover
OEM Nismo rear diffusers

Engine/drivetrain/suspension:
Premium Package A sedan w/ Sport-Tuned Suspension Package
Non-Revup VQ35DE with non-revpup harness and non-revup ECM. ECM and harness are 2-3 years old
Z1 Motorsports billet engine mounts
Osiris standard with a tune on AC311 that supports AFR but Osiris doesn't. Will install AC405/406 for the buyer to log AFR.
Custom dual 3" exhaust w/ 90 mm resonators and Magna flow x pipe muffler. Comes with 350evo rear sway bar for the exhaust. Also comes with an unfinished template for a blown rear diffuser - if you do not know what this is do not buy the car
Turbo Xs test pipes
AAM throttle body spacer
IP lower plenum spacer
90mm CAI w/ 80mm MAF housing w/ AEM 21-2049BF
Oil warmer delete
Idle pulley delete
Complete coolant bypass
Stainless Steel clutch line
Custom 6 puck kevlar clutch. Comes with a spare OEM clutch that can be turned into a 6 puck kevlar clutch - there are seasoned drivers who drove manual cars for the majority of their lives who cant drive this car
Chromoly 18lbs flywheel
Nismo roller bearing & Nismo pivot ball
SPL F/R final drive bushings
Torque Solutions urethane transmission mount
R51 final drive cover w/ modified rear subframe. 4 mounting points

Suspension Modifications:
OEM lower control arms are 3 years old. Had SPL before and made noise.
350evo rear sway bar
Prothane R 5/16" sway bar bushings
Beck Arnley compression rods. Bushings are better than OEM
Energy Suspension F sway bar bushings
Tein inner/outer tie rods
Modified and reinforced rear subframe
SPL billet subframe bushings. Comes with roll center adjustment shims

Problems:
Engine burns oil at less than 1 quart every 2 weeks. I suspect is has a blown HG on bank 2 but I did not care enough to test. Doesn't overheat or lose coolant and I can drive the car for any serious buyer. Engine came from a car that was hit in the front and likely driven after. T-stat is installed.
Driver side widow rolls down 1/4 on automatic but rolls up all the way on manual; probably needs to be reset from the inside. Cut in the driver seat done by me by accident. Couldn't find a cushion to change it. Front wheels need balancing because they have improper wheel weights on.
Car was in a fender bender but no unibody damage but crossmember was and I have pics when I changed it, I also have pics of the unibody and it doesn't have a single scratch on it, buyer can take the fender off to verify. Everything was fixed by me and only camber on passenger front is out of spec at -1.1 degrees and can be fixed with a new arm between $40-60. I can take the car for alignment for the buyer. Last time the printer was down.

Car needs a built engine and a turbo kit. The chassis can take whatever except the axles which is dependent on the driver. I can also sell the buyer a used engine to rebuild with 60-70k miles. Does not burn oil but misfires due to a blown HG on bank 2.

Last edited by Andrei; 08-27-2014 at 08:19 AM.