Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

my car got dissed today...

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004, 02:45 PM
xjerseyzfinestx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my car got dissed today...

so yea im at my job ...basically i was on break and im sitting in the lunchroom having a brisk ice tea and some doritos... all my co workers are there also and are talkin about motorcycles ...so one of guys says no car will beat a bike stock to stock.. and i was lyk yea that is true... and some ***** gets into the conversation and says well you believe that cus you drive a 350z... an over rated knock off of the datson... .. so i kept my kool and said wutever .. i didnt respond and some other guy says you drive a caprice how can you say that about his z.. his car is so hot...lol..and i just started laughing..and the ***** was like please.."i have a camero at home im working on that will smoke his z".... "but its an ok car".....just wanted to share my experience with my fellow z buddies.. and wonder what you have to say about this lol
Old 12-08-2004, 02:48 PM
Srivero297

haha.. yeah, I was at a party, and this girl was telling me about how much she loved my car. And then the guy next to her was like "no way man, your car is way too common. Its a me-too car."
He drives an Eagle Talon!!
Old 12-08-2004, 02:49 PM
xjerseyzfinestx

Default ...

lol...DAYTONA BLUE....chicks dig it!
Old 12-08-2004, 02:57 PM
Masterfulks

Some people just suck...
Old 12-08-2004, 02:58 PM
ZxRage

I would say STFU and tell him to put his money where his mouth is and come down to E-town to prove it. Then I would say even if you don't think my 350Z is fast, how about you check out the APS Twin Turbo down at MRC Motorsports. I am sure that they would have a lot of fun laughing at your sorry *** when you think the Z isn't that fast. It is a hard thing for a smart person to let a dumbass feel like they are "smart" and not put them in their place. Another easy way to keep them from talking **** is to get a 1/4mile timeslip and tell them to suck on it until they go down to the track and get one for themselves.
Old 12-08-2004, 03:04 PM
DIE DIE

sounds like a jealous little punk to me. Some kid @ my work drives a new stock RSX-S and ws like "I'm not impressed with the Z at all" I just said was"It will kill your rsx in any performance contest"
Old 12-08-2004, 03:10 PM
jackie chan

Originally posted by DIE DIE
sounds like a jealous little punk to me. Some kid @ my work drives a new stock RSX-S and ws like "I'm not impressed with the Z at all" I just said was"It will kill your rsx in any performance contest"
fwd burnouts the z cant compete with
Old 12-08-2004, 03:13 PM
mdacko

Originally posted by Srivero297
haha.. yeah, I was at a party, and this girl was telling me about how much she loved my car. And then the guy next to her was like "no way man, your car is way too common. Its a me-too car."
He drives an Eagle Talon!!
the Talon is the biggest "me-too" car ever!

people love to hate the Z. i think theyre jealous. it cracks me up, because people with nicer cars than the Z arent the ones ripping on it, its the kids with the civics and eclipses. just gotta brush it off and chalk it up to the fact that theyre jealous that they dont have one.
Old 12-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Lerxst

Similar situation here one time. I just pointed at him and laughed...
Old 12-08-2004, 03:23 PM
taurran

I would tell him to "work on" a mullet to go with his camero.
Old 12-08-2004, 03:23 PM
xjerseyzfinestx

Default ...

yea i mean i do brush it off like jigga man ...but still though .. all the time he brings up yea i test drove the z ... but if i was to get a new car it would be the sti ..i swear he is always saying that..dush bag
Old 12-08-2004, 03:24 PM
xjerseyzfinestx

Originally posted by taurran
I would tell him to "work on" a mullet to go with his camero.
...man i love this forum!
Old 12-08-2004, 03:33 PM
BazingerZ

I was at the local bar that I always go to this past weekend, standing outside with my friend. We were talking about our cars - he drives a 02 wrx(he modded it pretty well and it would rape me pretty bad). The bar owner's son comes out and starts talking to my friend about his car. My car is only 2 weeks old so he probably doesnt know i changed cars. he started making fun of the 350z and how my friend's subie would kill them. My friend and i looked at each other and started laughing. dont think that guy ever knew i drove a z the whole time he was making fun of them.
At the end of the night, the bar owner's daughter saw my getting in my car and was like 'oh u got a new car?!' she started to talk to me about the car- she said 'my brother wants one of these so bad, but my mom wont let him get one.
i didnt say anything to her, just smiled. but i was laughing inside.

Last edited by BazingerZ; 12-08-2004 at 03:36 PM.
Old 12-08-2004, 04:07 PM
mdracer76
Banned

hahahha.. me 2 car.. never heard the Z refered to like that...

A'holes ...
Old 12-08-2004, 05:31 PM
FLZ

So, lets find him, and Kill him..........that will stop his comments, right?
Old 12-08-2004, 09:05 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by jackie chan
fwd burnouts the z cant compete with
I work with a guy who drives an RSX-S. They are pretty quick little cars. Not far behind the Z at all. A poor driver in a Z would lose to an average driver in an RSX every time.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:53 PM
SB Track

Originally posted by kcobean
I work with a guy who drives an RSX-S. They are pretty quick little cars. Not far behind the Z at all. A poor driver in a Z would lose to an average driver in an RSX every time.
I think my friend's RSX S with intake / exhaust with Tein SS coilovers's can take my Z in the twisties. It's a quick little car, that is very light. I think that with Hondata ECU mod, they can run really close to ours.
Old 12-09-2004, 12:51 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: my car got dissed today...

Originally posted by xjerseyzfinestx
so yea im at my job ...basically i was on break and im sitting in the lunchroom having a brisk ice tea and some doritos... all my co workers are there also and are talkin about motorcycles ...so one of guys says no car will beat a bike stock to stock.. and i was lyk yea that is true... and some ***** gets into the conversation and says well you believe that cus you drive a 350z... an over rated knock off of the datson... .. so i kept my kool and said wutever .. i didnt respond and some other guy says you drive a caprice how can you say that about his z.. his car is so hot...lol..and i just started laughing..and the ***** was like please.."i have a camero at home im working on that will smoke his z".... "but its an ok car".....just wanted to share my experience with my fellow z buddies.. and wonder what you have to say about this lol
My friend has a twin turbo camaro that is fast as hell. He talked **** one time so, I gave him a reality check.

He started it off by saying, "Hey why don't you bring down your Z so we can run."

I respond with, " Wait until I get some twin turbos too to atleast make it even."

He asks in a smart *** tone,"After you spend like 30K or what?"

I just repond with," Well, if you want a car that actually runs and doesn't break down every couple of weeks, yeah I guess. If I wanted a POS american car I would have purchased one as well, but no thanks.

Let's take our cars to the track and see who owns who after a good number of laps"

Of course he STFU!
Old 12-09-2004, 02:05 AM
XaznPKdogX

you'll probably get the girls over his camaro. Just remember he's going to be home with his 5 finger gf.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:46 AM
ANXIOUZ

I have to admit that I was jealous of the Z before I got one and I think a lot of people are the same way. It's such a distinct car and although it's selling well, it's not a common car.

A co-worker got a WRX many, many years ago and I asked him all kinds of questions about it and I think he fed off of the attention. Then I recently told him about my Z and I literally saw his face change from:

Quick Reply: my car got dissed today...